Author Topic: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!  (Read 5967 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2024, 10:37:47 AM »
It's really bad.

TDS is real, and people cannot see outside that box.

Politicization of our judicial systems, gov't administration using tech to censor information and individuals, government agencies running interference on investigations.

None of this is conspiracy either.  All straight facts, and how civilizations fail.

And being ignored by half he country in willful ignoranace because they hate an individual.

Some people, who are generally reasonable, don't care because they don't like Trump.  But they should.  This is a killer for privately owned companies.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2024, 10:39:06 AM »
I know people with TDS - they are batshit insane and nuts.   There is no talking to them, no reasoning with them, nothing.   Trump cracked their minds in ways that are almost impossible to grasp.

True, but that's true on both sides.  In this instance, it's completely over the line and draconian.  Everyone needs to be alarmed by this. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2024, 10:39:47 AM »
Some people, who are generally reasonable, don't care because they don't like Trump.  But they should.  This is a killer for privately owned companies.   

Exactly.

It's a combo of TDS, and also not being informed of reality due to media bias
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2024, 10:39:54 AM »
Look at our own resident TDS riddled freaks - they are mentally gone and beyond help.   Same at Tish James, Hillary, Engoron, Pelosi, etc - they are off the rails in every possible way. 

Top fines levied against privately owned companies in America:

Purdue Pharma (2020): Agreed to an $8.3 billion settlement to resolve lawsuits related to its role in the opioid crisis. Purdue Pharma filed for bankruptcy as part of a plan to transform into a public benefit company, which is a unique case of a privately owned company facing such a substantial penalty.

Koch Industries (2000): Paid $30 million for 300 oil spills across six states, which at the time was the largest civil fine ever imposed under the Clean Water Act against a private company.

Cargill (2005): Paid $24 million in fines and remediation costs for environmental violations at its saltwater ponds in the San Francisco Bay Area, marking one of the largest settlements of its kind.

Motiva Enterprises (2001): Faced a $10 million criminal fine and $25 million in civil penalties due to a tank collapse and sulfuric acid release in Delaware. While Motiva is a joint venture, its penalties highlight significant fines within the privately controlled sectors.

Ashland Inc. (2007): Agreed to a $28 million settlement for environmental damage caused by a diesel fuel spill, illustrating significant fines in the environmental sector against privately owned entities.

Icicle Seafoods (2015): Agreed to pay $1.3 million in fines and spend over $5 million to improve refrigeration equipment to settle violations of the Clean Air Act.

Freedom Industries (2014): Faced fines and a criminal penalty related to a chemical spill in West Virginia that contaminated the water supply for hundreds of thousands of residents. The specifics of the settlement include fines and restitution to affected communities.

Martin Resource Management Corporation (2016): A privately held company that agreed to pay a $1 million penalty and take corrective actions to settle Clean Air Act violations at its petroleum products terminals.

New England Compounding Pharmacy (2013): In the wake of a meningitis outbreak caused by contaminated steroid injections, faced criminal charges and significant financial penalties, though the exact figure encompasses compensation to victims and may not constitute a fine in the traditional sense.

Black Elk Energy (2015): Fined $4.2 million for federal safety violations leading to a fatal offshore platform explosion in 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2024, 10:42:51 AM »
True, but that's true on both sides.  In this instance, it's completely over the line and draconian.  Everyone needs to be alarmed by this.

Its not both sides in this instance.  No one has ever abused and applauded the weaponization Judicial system (like was done in Stalin, Hitler, Mao) like this, ever.  Some of us have warned for years this is how bad these people are.   They are worse than rabid animals in their blind hatred of Trump and who is going on with this.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2024, 10:58:40 AM »
Look at our own resident TDS riddled freaks - they are mentally gone and beyond help.   Same at Tish James, Hillary, Engoron, Pelosi, etc - they are off the rails in every possible way.

No one is as far gone as you are with your Obama obsession.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2024, 11:03:53 AM »
No one is as far gone as you are with your Obama obsession.

I laugh and mock at O-FAG.   I would never support destroying our entire legal system, CIA ,FBI, DOJ, etc just to get him personally and frame him like what was done to trump. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2024, 11:10:50 AM »
I laugh and mock at O-FAG.   I would never support destroying our entire legal system, CIA ,FBI, DOJ, etc just to get him personally and frame him like what was done to trump.

No, you just advocated dropping a nuke on  DC.  Remember that?  Over Christmas ornaments. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2024, 11:15:16 AM »
No, you just advocated dropping a nuke on  DC.  Remember that?  Over Christmas ornaments.

Guess what - the entire system was never actually used and abused to get at O-FAG.   That is what Liberal TDS freaks did.  They destroyed every historical process in order to frame Trump for things he never did.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2024, 11:45:50 AM »
Guess what - the entire system was never actually used and abused to get at O-FAG.   That is what Liberal TDS freaks did.  They destroyed every historical process in order to frame Trump for things he never did.

Naw, pretty sure he did this to himself.  It's funny and his followers call it a witch hunt, but it is their own flying monkeys that are testifying against him and providing the evidence. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2024, 11:53:13 AM »
Naw, pretty sure he did this to himself.  It's funny and his followers call it a witch hunt, but it is their own flying monkeys that are testifying against him and providing the evidence.

Absolutely FALSE and shows just how ignorant you are of the russia hoax and every other scam of the TDS mental patients. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2024, 01:32:51 PM »
“New York is a loser state”

i=q2VsxZ8X-10hJt_J

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2024, 02:28:17 PM »
Absolutely FALSE and shows just how ignorant you are of the russia hoax and every other scam of the TDS mental patients.

You mean the Russian hoax that just caused the Biden impeachment to implode?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2024, 03:35:03 PM »
The bank could disagree with my valuation and not give me the rates or the loan $ I wanted.  I believe this happens all the time.

The bank, in Trump's case, testified on his behalf, no?

Yes, retired banker David William's testimony was somewhat favorable to Trump. In fact, according to him Deutsch Bank did adjust Trump’s exaggerated net worth. In 2019, his financial statement listed his net worth at $5.8 billion, which the bank adjusted down to $2.5 billion, (less than half what Trump claimed). However, the bank loans were only one piece of Trump's fraudulent business dealings the court reviewed. The trial was to decide remaining claims of conspiracy, insurance fraud and falsifying business records.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2024, 03:36:41 PM »
I would think that anyone with a company in NY should be concerned about this. These people will hunt you down and ruin you if you disagree with their politics. It's absolute insanity. And the people supporting this action are only doing so because its against Trump. Pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2024, 04:37:44 PM »
Yes, retired banker David William's testimony was somewhat favorable to Trump. In fact, according to him Deutsch Bank did adjust Trump’s exaggerated net worth. In 2019, his financial statement listed his net worth at $5.8 billion, which the bank adjusted down to $2.5 billion, (less than half what Trump claimed). However, the bank loans were only one piece of Trump's flatulent business dealings the court reviewed. The trial was to decide remaining claims of conspiracy, insurance fraud and falsifying business records.

The only thing flatulent is your posts of tds. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2024, 05:39:31 PM »
Maybe if he didn't lie, this would have never happened.   ::)   But he chose dishonesty.  As usual.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2024, 06:37:48 PM »
I would think that anyone with a company in NY should be concerned about this. These people will hunt you down and ruin you if you disagree with their politics. It's absolute insanity. And the people supporting this action are only doing so because its against Trump. Pathetic.

I agree people should be concerned.  But it isn’t as far as being hunted down because they don’t share the same political  views.  Trump was target for a number of reasons.  We know that it isn’t likely other privately owned businesses will get charged for over valuing their properties or lying on forms. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2024, 08:32:45 AM »
Maybe if he didn't lie, this would have never happened.   ::)   But he chose dishonesty.  As usual.

You are so full of S!@#$   People can have a difference of opinion without lying in terms of valuing assets.  you are deranged and nuts. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2024, 10:00:17 AM »
You mean the Russian hoax that just caused the Biden impeachment to implode?

How could it have imploded if it hasn’t started yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2024, 12:29:45 PM »
How could it have imploded if it hasn’t started yet?

Someone obviously cranked up their retardation to 11 today.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2024, 12:36:52 PM »
Sooooo... back to the thread topic.  (I know how hard that is for some of you), El Losero is now facing $87,000.00 per day in interest on the judgement he got slapped with.

So far, those shoes haven't brought in $1M.  Long way to go.  But don't worry, I am sure he has another crappy product in the works to grift off you morons with.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2024, 01:01:09 PM »
Someone obviously cranked up their retardation to 11 today.

Just calling out your usual bullshit. Wasn’t aware his impeachment proceedings have started….yet.

But I digress. By all means enlighten us with your infinite investment and business skills and explain how he lied and this was his fault. I can’t wait to hear this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2024, 01:32:46 PM »
The only thing flatulent is your posts of tds.

Thanks for pointing out my 'flatulent' mistake. I fixed it.  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2024, 01:53:25 PM »
You are so full of S!@#$   People can have a difference of opinion without lying in terms of valuing assets.  you are deranged and nuts.

Umm... no.  Apartments do not magically change sizes.  Where did all the extra space come from then?  He lied.