Author Topic: Holly holm gets signed  (Read 1175 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Holly holm gets signed
« on: July 11, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »
After stating that the UFC was not interested in Holm dana announced that they signed her. Cyborg's announced that she plans to drop down to 135 later this year. Cat Z is back as well. Holm will apparently get a couple of tune up fights before she faces Ronda. She's training at the Jackson-winklejohn camp. I figure the UFC feels confident that Ronda's striking has improved sufficiently and she should be able to hold her own against strikers.

In other news yet another UFC fighter Ali Bagautinov tests positive for EPO.

EPO was in the MMA news as recently as a couple of weeks ago when Chael Sonnen tested positive for both EPO and HGH. EPO allows your blood to carry more oxygen which significantly increases stamina (one of the key drugs involved with the Lance Armstrong scandal)

Let 'em juice up to the gills and scrap i say.
"Ave, Dana, morituri te salutant"

weekend prince

Re: Holly holm gets signed
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 08:47:01 PM »
Charity bump for poverty thread without pictors.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 09:06:21 PM »
Go to 25 secs. To bad Holm spent so much time boxing.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 09:42:29 PM »
Holly Holm is a terrible fighter. Throws punches like girls at a high school fight. After she got fit in the face she cried. lol Not even going to get passed that horrible girl Tate. ::) Rousey would choke her to death in 6 sec.
Its a nice try but they are better of finding some young hot Mexican fighter and train her from the start.
This Holm girl has no business in UFC.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 09:07:17 AM »
Holm is vastly over rated. She has no punching power and can't grapple. She has good kicks but Rousey will take her down and break her arm in the first round. A good grappler will beat a good striker almost every time.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »
I signed her last week.  Saw her walking down the street and signed:

Then I took off quick  ;D