Author Topic: BOB CHICHERILLO: I applaud you!  (Read 14831 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: BOB CHICHERILLO: I applaud you!
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2007, 07:09:37 AM »
Yah that was meant for the Usmokepole guy who simply has a complete misunderstanding of Science and the champions of it.

i guess the medical school im attending better consult you on my reference hahaha. your a moron, everytime we argue you look like a tool. you said that dawkins wasnt a zoologist and couldnt post one argument. back to the subject

you are a mouse of a man, always bitching and sucking up.

ps you look like shit

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2007, 07:10:55 AM »
Shit? 

Please educate yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

TA talks alot of shit but this time it's not.

The theory of evoluion the worlds most accepted theory on the origin of life...

yes it is, it is the best theory we have, but i dont think you know what your talking about. origin of life, that may be semantics but its known as abiogenisis, which hasnt been proven. also, urey-miller experiment was a joke. autocatalytic thoery is a good theory right now. but for chemical experiments they are lacking. evolution describes the EVOLUTION of life, abiogenesis the beginning, or formation of first organic (carbon containing) life forms.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2007, 04:53:28 PM »
Clone all you want.  Give me the name of 1 person that has beaten death and has lived forever.  I'm not impressed with cloning in the least bit.  I've cloned plants myself.

well if i could really give you one name i for sure would be killed within 24 hrs after doing so...Just remember that trillions upon trillions of dollars have gone missing over the past couple of decades in this country alone...Just what do you think "they"(the black government/hidden government/NWO ect)are doing with that money...

But for shits and giggles i will throw out a name for you...Of course this can never be confirmed but here is your name--- RONALD REAGON...He disappeared off the face of the planet over the past decade supposedly due to alzhemers...Some believe that because of what he has done in terms of the space wars, technology ect. that he was rewarded and taken to another destination...Of course all of this can't be proven but believe what you will(im not saying that i even believe it but some people do)...I just hope you don't believe an ounce of what is being told to you on T.V. or in print..

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2007, 08:45:52 PM »
I believe there was actually a study on evolution in the lab, where a group tested the evolution of e.coli cells over time, I will try to find it.  But I do agree with you that there is much we don't know.  Personally I find the evolution of modern H.sapiens to be puzzling.  I think there was something special that happened with us.

Theistic evolution, there is no need for it.  Evolution works fine with the law of natural selection. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2007, 10:00:09 AM »
Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2007, 01:52:08 PM »
I believe there was actually a study on evolution in the lab, where a group tested the evolution of e.coli cells over time, I will try to find it.  But I do agree with you that there is much we don't know.  Personally I find the evolution of modern H.sapiens to be puzzling.  I think there was something special that happened with us.

Theistic evolution, there is no need for it.  Evolution works fine with the law of natural selection. 

yes self-consciousnous is puzzling as is langauge and a few other things.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2007, 02:48:29 PM »
language isn't, we know all our primate ancestors such as neandertals had language as well as literally every species has some way of communication.  What I find weird about us, is that we are literally the only species that get pleasure from hurting each other.  No other species will harm one of their own simply for the sake of doing so.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
language isn't, we know all our primate ancestors such as neandertals had language as well as literally every species has some way of communication.  What I find weird about us, is that we are literally the only species that get pleasure from hurting each other.  No other species will harm one of their own simply for the sake of doing so.

im pretty sure that langauge(symbols etc) are a bit controversial. ill have a look and post something. i read a book about it years ago but cant remember the exact details.

basic communication is not, langauge, the use of symbols to convey meaning is.

communication and langauge are not exactly the same.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2007, 03:48:23 PM »
Creationists are plain stupid.  There is nothing valid about Creationism.  No Science, No Evidence nothing.

Evolution is a proven fact.  All Organisms evolve. Bacteria included.  Nothing evolves from Dirt. Dirt is inorganic. 

Are you really that stupid?

Please educate yourself.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
im pretty sure that langauge(symbols etc) are a bit controversial. ill have a look and post something. i read a book about it years ago but cant remember the exact details.

basic communication is not, langauge, the use of symbols to convey meaning is.

communication and langauge are not exactly the same.

I wish I could remember what the part is called in us that allows us to speak, but they also found evidence of that in neandertal fossils, indicating that they likely had some form of language.