Author Topic: Photography of John Stutz  (Read 165464 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Photography of John Stutz
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2008, 03:54:07 AM »
Ok, I posted a photo*. Are you happy now?

* In another thread.

awesome.

w8m8

« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2008, 03:57:10 AM »
awesome.

;) agreed , she's pretty !!

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2008, 05:07:35 AM »

Lovely.  :)

I have "Lovelier" ... may I show boobies?

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
Yeah John, more fit boys!!! ;D
M

w8m8

« Reply #154 on: March 26, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »
Which one(s) did you want to post?

8)
Shaun Eckhardt

Nate Nelson

you missed the memo ?  boobies can be shared with w8m8 via e-mail anytime  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »

I have no problem with boobies.  Boobies are cool.   :D
But I did get a couple of reported posts in the past from some thong shots that freespirit posted...so go for it, but if that happens, I'll have to delete it.   ::)

Can you include some more lovely ones of the boys too? 

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 26, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »

Seen a million "boobies"  Lets see something we have not seen yet or something unique.

"If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know theyd never match
My sweet imagination
And everything looks worse in black and white

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the worlds a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama dont take my kodachrome away"

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

Seen a million "boobies"  Lets see something we have not seen yet or something unique.

Ok. Have youy seen the video to the "Vagina Song"? It's reasonably unique, and I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

Can you include some more lovely ones of the boys too? 

What's in it for me?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
Ok. Have youy seen the video to the "Vagina Song"? It's reasonably unique, and I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet.

Very odd but not in a good way  ???

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2008, 04:22:33 AM »
What's in it for me?

I was told by the Getbig Police last night - not to be mistaken with the Meltdown Police, who I also heard from last night  ;D - that I can't let you post any nudies on this board.  People look at this board at work sometimes, and I guess boobies on the computer screen would be bad. 

You can still post the pics of fitboys though.   And in terms of what's in it for you... I'll SUPPOSE I will let you shoot me.   ::)

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

I was told by the Getbig Police last night - not to be mistaken with the Meltdown Police, who I also heard from last night  ;D - that I can't let you post any nudies on this board.  People look at this board at work sometimes, and I guess boobies on the computer screen would be bad. 

You can still post the pics of fitboys though.   And in terms of what's in it for you... I'll SUPPOSE I will let you shoot me.   ::)

That's ok, I wasn't going to post them anyway. Though, a bit later on, I'll be providing an update on how my second test shoot went today. Here's a preview.

The astute viewer should see some improvement between this image and the one from my first test shoot above. I'll have more images from both shoots later.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2008, 09:56:29 PM »

And in terms of what's in it for you... I'll SUPPOSE I will let you shoot me.   ::)

Naked?

(just curious)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »
Naked?

(just curious)

HIGHLY doubtful, not even in the name of Art....or not unless you get me REALLY drunk.  ;D 
I like to leave some things to the imagination.   8)

Nice second test shot there, btw, I can definitely see some differences.  Lovely model too!

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »

HIGHLY doubtful, not even in the name of Art....or not unless you get me REALLY drunk.  ;D 

So you're saying there's a chance?!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2008, 11:58:04 AM »
So you're saying there's a chance?!

I'll let you know the answer to that once we get rolling with the shoot.   ;)

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:56 PM »
Ok, so I can't post boobies here. But for those of you wishing to see some very nice ones, you can now find a few images from my first two test shoots posted on my web site. I counted a total of 19 visible nipples in them (though I counted quickly, so the chance of error is probably +/- 1).

You can see a VAST difference between the first and second shoots. That difference is specifically related to what the model from shoot 1 taught me (there are benefits to working with an experienced model!) plus research I did that night online based on this new info. From the second shoot, I learned even more and have order a few more light modifiers that should get me much closer to where I'm hoping to go.

Notes: In Test Shoot 1, any resemblance to good lighting is 99% attributable to Photoshop. The lighting was technically worse than awful, which limited what Photoshop could do to salvage the imagery. In test Shoot 2, the lighting wasn't exactly perfect, but it was a few orders of magnitude better, allowing Photoshop to work additional magic. The lighting was still mostly accidental, but I did notice a little conscious decision making paying off though.

If you go to my web site, it's hard to miss the pics since there are presently very few links you can follow while the site is in construction. I'd give you a link, but I'm moving things around so quickly, it may be broken tomorrow! Just go to my home page, continue on to the portfolio (assuming you can find the link) and scroll down.

I'm open to constructive comments. No need to remind me that the lighting on Shoot 1 sucks though.

Oh, what do you think of the new site design?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2008, 03:49:31 AM »
Is this your time doing studio shooting?  (Are all of your fitgirl pics outside?)

I like the website design.  :)

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »

Is this your time doing studio shooting?  (Are all of your fitgirl pics outside?)

I've wanted to shoot [good] studio stuff for a very long time, but I never knew how. I tried for a dozen years prior to shooting fitness and I was really reeally bad. Lack of knowledge + wrong equipment makes for poor results.

Of the 240 photos in my book, I think 237 of them were shot outdoors.

I like the website design.  :)

Thanks

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »
I've wanted to shoot [good] studio stuff for a very long time, but I never knew how. I tried for a dozen years prior to shooting fitness and I was really reeally bad. Lack of knowledge + wrong equipment makes for poor results.

Of the 240 photos in my book, I think 237 of them were shot outdoors.

Thanks

Which three were not shot outdoors?   ;D

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »

Which three were not shot outdoors?   ;D

One each of Tara Scotti, Janyne Wilson, and Natalie Barnett. To the best of my knowledge, that's it. The only one posted is of Natalie Barnett. The other two can be seen in the book.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2008, 12:52:24 PM »
One each of Tara Scotti, Janyne Wilson, and Natalie Barnett. To the best of my knowledge, that's it. The only one posted is of Natalie Barnett. The other two can be seen in the book.

Interesting...any specific reason why those were shot indoors or was it just a matter of coincidence and timing?

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

Interesting...any specific reason why those were shot indoors or was it just a matter of coincidence and timing?

Tara's was the morning of her comp and she couldn't do anything strenuous, plus the weather sucked. We were rained out in Las Vegas for Janyne's shoot, so we borrowed a studio she had access to. Natalie was shot in Vegas in July when it was 120`. We planned an indoor shoot specifically to get out of the heat and try to reshoot one shot from our first shoot -- the one I just showed you.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: April 06, 2008, 01:23:12 AM »
In case anyone is interested, my portfolio has been updated and I have three test shoots posted (below my portfolio). The latest, test shoot 3,  is with a young and up-and-coming fitness athlete. I think she has lots of potential. What do you think?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 06, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »
In case anyone is interested, my portfolio has been updated and I have three test shoots posted (below my portfolio). The latest, test shoot 3,  is with a young and up-and-coming fitness athlete. I think she has lots of potential. What do you think?

She looks great...who is she?