Author Topic: Not being American, Can i assume Obama will be president?  (Read 14034 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Not being American, Can i assume Obama will be president?
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »
I disagree. His point was that the opinions of other citizens of other countries have no bearing and should be disregarded. You seem to have another view point but have chosen to attack Moose instead of voicing it. How do you feel about people of other countries telling us how they feel?

Did you ever do a reading and comprehension class at school?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »
Did you ever do a reading and comprehension class at school?
graduated top of my class ;D Stick to the subject please.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »
Care to explain how Moose's post was not an attack and was just about his view that the opinions of other citizens of other countries have no bearing and should be disregarded?Graduating top of the shortbus class doesnt cut it  ;D

I disagree. His point was that the opinions of other citizens of other countries have no bearing and should be disregarded. You seem to have another view point but have chosen to attack Moose instead of voicing it. How do you feel about people of other countries telling us how they feel?

Oh, shit

You are not American.

No wonder you are clueless and a social bore.

Now I can rest easy. It is explained.

And no.

You may not assume shit about us.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »
answer to your original question is yes

and

yes

It's hard for the bigots here to deal with but don't worry Europe th U.S is gradually entering the 21st century  :D

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 04:16:36 PM »
Trust me I went to better schools than you. MJ may have offended you, but the fact remains that anyone that is not a Citizen of our country has no voice in this.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »
Trust me I went to better schools than you. MJ may have offended you, but the fact remains that anyone that is not a Citizen of our country has no voice in this.

Really?I was under the impression people in the UK could vote for your next president and if they couldnt they had business taking interest in your  nations Government  ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »
Just curious, why do you guys care?  Most Americans couldn't name one single leader from another country.  That doesn't speak much about America, of course.

You are right.

To me, the rest of the world does not matter much.

Honest.

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »
HAHA, says the man who has a moustache, is in his 40's and never married, no girlfriend, has posted about 60 posts a day in the last 4 months, pays his teen twink nephew money so he can watch him train and pose for him, has no life so seeks acceptance online by spamming his photo 10339 times a day of greater days past, whose posts depresses every man ,woman and and child who read them, so yes I can assume ALOT about YOU.

Yes.

You can ASSUME that I'd much rather talk aboiut what I have ALREADY done
'
as opposed to what I am going to say that I MAY do

Like you

faceless, nameless loser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »
Yes.

You can ASSUME that I'd much rather talk aboiut what I have ALREADY done
'
as opposed to what I am going to say that I MAY do

Like you

faceless, nameless loser
you better watch out Moose or "db" will post the picture of the competitive bodybuilder that he stole off the internet and claim it's him, aren't you terrified? ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »
Lol! I ain't MJ dumbass. I just think you oughta step up. Don't be scared.

Are you kidding?

I am a known entity here. Published author, businessman.....anyone can come visit me.

This pussy, like so many here, have nothing of accomplishment, so they hide.

Tough thing to do.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 04:31:33 PM »
You are right.

To me, the rest of the world does not matter much.

Honest.

and this quote right here demonstrates that the democratic idea of one man/one vote really is a "tyranny of the mediocre" - Wilde

sigh :-\

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »

You are correct, Cardfan.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »
Really?I was under the impression people in the UK could vote for your next president and if they couldnt they had business taking interest in your  nations Government  ::)
Not really sure what your impressions are. You still refuse to respond to the issue.

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »
you better watch out Moose or "db" will post the picture of the competitive bodybuilder that he stole off the internet and claim it's him, aren't you terrified? ::)

Bah.

That is what I say about him and his perverted avatar.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »
All the news in UK is about Obama, I dont think anyone here even knows who Mccain is, without being bothered to read through, does it look like he will be the one in The Whitehouse?

We still havent mastered the lang you created.  Now...we are going to hit new lows by putting a man in office who supports Bush 90% over the last 8 yrs, thinks $4M yrly in middle-class, cant remember how many homes he owns, says $5 a gallon at the pump is ok, and American are crying pu$$ies behind the doors.  But we'll put him in office for a trophy x-beauty queen, playboy mate chick who will have no part of cabinet decision making.  You can count on that.  Looking forward to relocating possibly to the UK when my education is done.  Does Soul II Soul still have that club "Jazzy Bs?" in East London?        
Oh...Monica!

Moosejay

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »

and this quote right here demonstrates that the democratic idea of one man/one vote really is a "tyranny of the mediocre" - Wilde

sigh :-\

Regarding our elections, I meant.

"Wilde" my ass.

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »
We still havent mastered the lang you created.  Now...we are going to hit new lows by putting a man in office who supports Bush 90% over the last 8 yrs, thinks $4M yrly in middle-class, cant remember how many homes he owns, says $5 a gallon at the pump is ok, and American are crying pu$$ies behind the doors.  But we'll put him in office for a trophy x-beauty queen, playboy mate chick who will have no part of cabinet decision making.  You can count on that.  Looking forward to relocating possibly to the UK when my education is done.  Does Soul II Soul still have that club "Jazzy Bs?" in East London?        

I can't believe how much y'all let a bunch of folks in Washington rule your lives.

Govern yourselves.

That's the only way to really be free.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 04:38:30 PM »
yes

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
I can't believe how much y'all let a bunch of folks in Washington rule your lives.

Govern yourselves.

That's the only way to really be free.

Thanks.  Where do you park your car?  Leave a straw so I can suck the gas out in the next 4 yrs.  $5 at the pump jacks with my school.  Sorry bud...I dont see $4M in my bank anytime soon.  Thanks again.  
Oh...Monica!

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 04:41:24 PM »
Thanks.  Where do you park your car?  Leave a straw so I can suck the gas out in the next 4 yrs.  $5 at the pump jacks with my schools.  Thanks again.  

I ride my Segway around town to save gas. Only use car for longer trips and winter, when I am not sick, that is.

You will need to hose to commit the crime  of siphoning. Dunno about a straw, dude.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
I ride my Segway around town to save gas. Only use car for longer trips and winter, when I am not sick, that is.

You will need to hose to commit the crime  of siphoning. Dunno about a straw, dude.

The economy will require people to more creative than the last 8yrs once McCain hits office with his MILF.   Even Bush isnt as out of touch as this guy.  Thanks again.
Oh...Monica!

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2008, 04:45:42 PM »
The economy will require people to more creative than the last 8yrs once McCain hits office with his MILF.   Even Bush isnt as out of touch as this guy.  Thanks again.

It really does not matter.

Hope this helps all you fellows here.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »
Are you kidding?

I am a known entity here. Published author, businessman.....anyone can come visit me.

This pussy, like so many here, have nothing of accomplishment, so they hide.

Tough thing to do.

What do you have that was published?  I need a laugh right about now...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 05:16:11 PM »
 ;)

Cardfan

• Getbig III