Author Topic: Dont Marry  (Read 12911 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Dont Marry
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2012, 10:11:48 AM »
God grants hapiness to those who follow His words, if husband and wife dont both follow God's words, their marriage cannot be "successful". Both have to be genuinely submitted to God for life to fully develop. Marriage without faith is like an engine without the necessary liquids. Also not all engines are built with the same quality.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2012, 10:13:33 AM »
We were both guilty of it...Not sure who started it, to be honest.

she did, judging by your stupid screen name, you are probably hung like a light switch, and she needed a big thick penis

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
she did, judging by your stupid screen name, you are probably hung like a light switch, and she needed a big thick penis

LOL....Good one 'NEXUS 6'..... ::)

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »
LOL....Good one 'NEXUS 6'..... ::)

all kidding aside, how does it feel knowing your wife was moaning as another man enjoyed fucking her as hard as he could...and laughed with his friends about the married slut who sucks his cock before they even get in the house

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2012, 10:51:21 AM »
all kidding aside, how does it feel knowing your wife was moaning as another man enjoyed fucking her as hard as he could...and laughed with his friends about the married slut who sucks his cock before they even get in the house

wow....you're on a roll today, tough guy.

I'm sure the same feeling could be said for her imagining me with another horny slut. And I couldn't be happier these days being single. In fact, I'm in the process of getting my dick bronzed to celebrate my newfound promiscuity.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
wow....you're on a roll today, tough guy.

I'm sure the same feeling could be said for her imagining me with another horny slut. And I couldn't be happier these days being single. In fact, I'm in the process of getting my dick bronzed to celebrate my newfound promiscuity.

It's not even close to being the same for a man and a woman.

when a married woman opens her legs for another cock, she is abandoning her feelings for you completely, and submitting to another man's sexual desires, she is now his whore and his possession

a guy can fuck a hundred women and still love his wife just fine.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »

It's not even close to being the same for a man and a woman.

when a married woman opens her legs for another cock, she is abandoning her feelings for you completely, and submitting to another man's sexual desires, she is now his whore and his possession

a guy can fuck a hundred women and still love his wife just fine.

Good analysis, Dr. Ruth....But it never bothers me any even if cheating was happening on her part. Again....I'm a happy camper so whatever you type just rolls right off my shoulders. And you're right about fucking other women and still being able to love your wife.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2012, 11:19:32 AM »
if you are married with separation of goods and only spend money on your children (and make your wife spend her own money on the frivolities she craves like fashionable clothes, make up, other items) i dont see what is wrong with marriage

That is almost consistently across the board not the case. Vagina is a leaching parasite that kills the host and moves on if necessary. Children are just heavy anchors of nuisance and potentially deadly ammunition used by the vagina parasite.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2012, 01:11:07 PM »

That is almost consistently across the board not the case. Vagina is a leaching parasite that kills the host and moves on if necessary. Children are just heavy anchors of nuisance and potentially deadly ammunition used by the vagina parasite.

This made me lol :D

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »
never understood the point of marriage, i envy the ugly guys out there..who are single, believe me it's a bigger blessing than you think...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »
christmas is more fun with somone else around.

Yes, but the other 11 months of the year are much better without a ball and chain tying you down.

JoeBelushi88

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »
being a pussified slave is never a good thing....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2012, 12:44:40 AM »
Both cases would have been different if the grandpa and dad manned up and stayed with their family?
Hard to do when the wife seeks a divorce!  They both would have had to have been sadists to stay in the relationship, come talk to me when you have been married for over 40 years! You might be whistling a different tune by then.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:53 AM »
Hard to do when the wife seeks a divorce!  They both would have had to have been sadists to stay in the relationship, come talk to me when you have been married for over 40 years! You might be whistling a different tune by then.

Sorry man, was a pretty flippant comment.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
Sorry man, was a pretty flippant comment.
That's cool man, I watched my parents relationship deteriorate for years, in the end they would literally fight like teenagers, both were professionals their whole lives and after retirement they went around the twist spending too much time together.  My dad was old school English father type, very stoical, unemotional except for a ferocious temper.  He was hard on us kids and just as hard on my Mum, no need to go into details, but I am glad my Mum left him, it could have ended a lot worse for my Mum if she hadn't.  It's funny how history repeats, because both my Grandparents on both my Mum and dad's side separated after 43 years, the same as my parents.  I often joke with my girlfriend who I have been with for nearly a decade (but never married), that she has got another 33 years to go yet, I am not letting her off that easy.  I hope that isn't a self fulfilling prophecy, but I don't look that far ahead, in my relationship I just take it one step at a time, life has a funny way of throwing you curve balls and things that are difficult to prepare for.
V

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
Whenever someone ask's me why I'm not married yet, I ask them, would you get on a plane if it had a 60% chance of crashing?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »
if husband and wife dont both follow God's words, their marriage cannot be "successful".

Haha ,fucking idiot.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »
Whenever someone ask's me why I'm not married yet, I ask them, would you get on a plane if it had a 60% chance of crashing?
Damn fine post.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
PIP Beano Cook, a smart man who never married.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
PIP Beano Cook, a smart man who never married.
Women I only need one thing pussy, fuck the rest all they do is worry the fuck out of you and take money. Good thread thanks for reaching out.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2012, 03:19:59 AM »
Lots of fellas living the dream in this thread.
P

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2012, 04:39:47 AM »
what about marrying a thai mailorder bride with a prenup

"She" might kill you in the middle of the night and then run with the money to support her poor family.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2012, 04:57:03 AM »
this guy lays the smackdown on marriage, should be made law that any man considering a life of slavery read this first

http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

This article is correct BUT only if the woman  behaves as he claims and you have kids.

I am getting married again , this month.
My wife to be is a banker and makes more then I do.
She has her own house, car and money before I came into the picture.

We don't have kids nor do we want them.

She doesn't cook or clean and I don't provide 100% of the assets.
The sex is great and we both pull our own wt.
That is a true partnership and what this guy described as marriage may be common , but makes no sense.
I agree with the article IF a woman acts like he outlines

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2012, 04:59:31 AM »
God grants hapiness to those who follow His words, if husband and wife dont both follow God's words, their marriage cannot be "successful". Both have to be genuinely submitted to God for life to fully develop. Marriage without faith is like an engine without the necessary liquids. Also not all engines are built with the same quality.

I use my own judgement on personal issues and don't need a bible or preacher to tell me what GOD wants.
I don't think useing a 2000 yr old book is any way to have a good , loving partnership.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2012, 05:01:49 AM »
if your money is in the bank killing you will not get her the money

It's a little too late, when she finds out that's the case  ;D