Author Topic: Apparently I'm selfish and don't care about the human race  (Read 17234 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Apparently I'm selfish and don't care about the human race
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29:08 PM »
If you look around you see a fair amount of people, with kids, who should not reproduce but did it anyway. People who are not capable to raise kids should not have kids.

Lots of untermenschen floating around here. If you don't reproduce you genetics don't survive making you a genetic failur.

You should think before you post utter nonsense.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »
Genghis Khan, evolutionary winner.  ;D

1 in 200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/

'The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.'

You’re probably more familiar with the paraphrase in Conan the Barbarian:

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
-if our fathers pussied out of "rivalry", we wouldn't be here.

I personally don't give a shit about that.

But, many haven't been taught right. So, the thinking, "why created more for the rivalry?", well that's just wimping out. Why try for the team, when someone else may get it? Why talk to the girl, she'll never pick me---my rival over there is better? Why ask my boss for a promotion, I'll only be seen as a rival to others?
One cannot go on with that type of thinking. I stand "in" life...but, I heed warnings, and see what others to do to "not" replicate them, and hopefully pass that down...

My question was - what's so UNselfish about creating rivalry and more mouths for this place? You'd be UNselfish by NOT doing it.

It's good to have a generally positive lifestyle...but it always seems that the people so adamant about not having kids, always have a damn bug up their ass about something---and that's not positive.

What's not positive? Not positive to travel the world, learn new things, meet new people, strive for perfection in a certain area (like science for ex._, or maybe even contribute to community in other positive/beneficial ways? What are you talking about? seems like you're the one with the "bug" tbh. As you want to convince me or anyone else that "kids are a must", but you can't really explain why, aside that "nature works like that" (does that mean it's automatically "positive"? I doubt it. It may not be negative, but it's not necesarrily a "must" or "only truth"). We've transcended our biological roots to quite an extent already, and it's not going anywhere, but only speeds up.
 Just wait till ' hmans live for at least 200years - having kids will drop to a very very low numbers (it's apparent already actually).
 Having kids is only a desperate way of a genetic code to "not die", nothing else, nothing more.

And it gets worse as you get older...I've seen 50-60 yr olds who have no kids talking about "I don't want to die alone", or "I wish I had kids", "you are lucky, cherish those who are around you, especially the young", I wonder why and how did they come to that conclusion...

That's most fuckin selfish reason to have kids I can think of. I mean - to be able to be "entertained" as you get older (and trust me - if your IQ is high and you have a progressive mind - that aspect of life will be of no worries. Plenty of old and interesting people around. Oh, and technology, as always - will take care of a huge portion of that "problem", one way or another..). Young people doesn't want to be around old farts just to cheer them up. At least I'm not interested in that, and I wouldn't like my kids to do that if I'd manage to have some.

-you are too smart to know that their are no absolutes, and it's dangerous to clutch onto dogmas.

I got an impression that it's what you were doing on some of these points.

Hell, one could adopt a kid and he may turn out to be like Dexter, or not. But, ultimately...most would want to have their own kids, for the most selfish reason of all...their your blood, your genes, your kin...not someone elses.

Exactly. Having kids was, is and will allways be SELFISH, not the other way around. But on the other hand - selfish is not always a "negative".

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 01:45:56 PM »
I guess when youre 90 years old and all your friends have died you will ring and ask your travels to pick you some milk up from the supermarket. Ill ring my children, guess you will be having your coffee black!  ;D

I really hope you didn't have kids so that you would have someone to run errands for you when you are old. That would be pathetic.
I'll get my own damn milk.
My wife is from the Philippines, her massive family has taken me in as one of their own, so I am sure I won't be left to rot on my own if I miraculously make it to that age.
Most people in my family die horrifying young deaths anyway.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
i'm sure EVERY person you know who has children has confided in you, and said they wish they never had children,  because that happens all the time   ::)

and you're including yourself as one of those "oxygen thieves" right ? and your parents shouldn't have given birth to you?

Don't worry....I'm not expecting an honest answer

Dont Worry, I have often said my Mother should have never had any children, let alone five - I am happy to stay, happy to go, I just look forward to a peaceful quiet death.  I too am an oxygen thief - the world doesn't need me or the other 7 billion mindless consuming indoctrinated repeaters
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »
Ala fat slob at work that calls a large bag of Doritos 'lunch'.

Spoke to one of our accounts girls about NOT wanting children. It just sorta came up in conversation. She says I'm being selfish to the world and what if everyone thought like I do? There will be no more human race with 200 years. She also ask whether or not I cared about the human race and its future. Truth be told, not really. When I'm dead I luckily won't leave anyone behind so really, what do I care if we're hit by a ELE comet or likewise catastrophe?

What say Getbig? Do we all need to produce screaming little fucks that only cost time and money and ties you down. Do we have that responsibility to the world?

What about my mom? You all wanna do her?  :D

Who has done more to help not only their race but the human race? Oprah(who doesn't have kids) or some black chick on welfare living in the ghetto with 10 kids with 7 different men?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
Not at all....it's a simple fact as you get older, your view on this subject changes. You're a young guy...and your viewpoint is to be expected. People get very  defensive about this I've noticed

again....let's see how many of you don't have children when you are over 35 or 40. One way or another, it just happens. that's life. Talk to most guys in their 20s, or early30s, and tney will say some variation of what you are saying..and yet the human race somehow manages to go on. Someone is having kids
I'm 39 - I am pretty sure I have made up my mind - Fuck reproduction - After helping raise someone elses child I am pretty sure there isn't much in the parenting lifestyle that a single man is missing out on.  After the child turns 13, you pretty much want to throw them out of a moving vehicle - no fun - just annoyance and stress and an empty wallet.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
Actually if more people felt like you do, the world would be better off 200 years from now. Our over-population and over-consumption of the world's resources is going to be more and more of an issue.

This^^^

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 02:44:04 PM »
Who has done more to help not only their race but the human race? Oprah(who doesn't have kids) or some black chick on welfare living in the ghetto with 10 kids with 7 different men?
Oprah is an elitist whore who couldn't give a flying Fuck about anyone else - It is because of elitists like her that the rest of us has to suffer - for there to be incredibly wealthy people their has to be extreme poverty - I am still amazed that people buy into the carefull yet highly paid for propoganda campaigns the rich run to brainwash the public - It always amazes me when someone from the average population admires the person who keeps them small, enslaved and without any power.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2012, 02:47:04 PM »
Lots of untermenschen floating around here. If you don't reproduce you genetics don't survive making you a genetic failur.

Having kids in this reality keeps your bloodline in THIS realm. If you don't have kids in this realm, you move into another realm. Its been thought that Earth is an infant reality that is controlled by an evil slave entity. So having kids in this realm may just keep your bloodline enslaved.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2012, 02:47:10 PM »
I guess when youre 90 years old and all your friends have died you will ring and ask your travels to pick you some milk up from the supermarket. Ill ring my children, guess you will be having your coffee black!  ;D
What happens if you outlive everyone genius!
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2012, 02:50:33 PM »
Oprah is an elitist whore who couldn't give a flying Fuck about anyone else - It is because of elitists like her that the rest of us has to suffer - for there to be incredibly wealthy people their has to be extreme poverty - I am still amazed that people buy into the carefull yet highly paid for propoganda campaigns the rich run to brainwash the public - It always amazes me when someone from the average population admires the person who keeps them small, enslaved and without any power.

I don't disagree with you. But the question I posed was something I would say to the WOMAN who called someone selfish for not having kids. I'm guessing she wouldn't have the same answer you did ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
Trust me. I have thought this quit a bit recently; "what is the purpose of human life".

well, I came to conclusion:
I can't probably make anything really remarkable that people world wide would read from history books decades later.
So only way for us regular guys to contribute is to have children.

Please, tell your view on the subject.
I'm always eager to learn and to listen new thoughts from people. And this question still bothers me from time to time.  

I can live a 1000 years and never understand your thinking. Why is it important to leave something behind?   Does the world need what you leave behind? You are dead, it does not matter if you leave a multinational or a shithead druggie of a son. You are dead.

What do you contribute to when you have kids? Why do you think that counts as a contribution?

I'm not digging you out, I'm just trying to understand a concept that it's as unintelligible to me as ancient Sanskrit. If you can answer some of my questions above, I'll appreciate it greatly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
It takes real intelligence to break the bloodline when the bloodline is fucked in the head.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »
Dont Worry, I have often said my Mother should have never had any children, let alone five - I am happy to stay, happy to go, I just look forward to a peaceful quiet death.  I too am an oxygen thief - the world doesn't need me or the other 7 billion mindless consuming indoctrinated repeaters

Even while I can agree with your sentiment, that's a bit in the extreme. I'd say this world would do just fine with 75% of its people gone. They make no difference. Whether they here or not is irrelevant. All they do is populate this world with more irrelevant people. I'm irrelevant. I'm not depressed or self-hating, in fact I literally would not change my life for that of a king, but I recognise it for what it is. You can only be as strong as your weakest link and a lot of our time is spent propping up and sustaining people that probably have no business bringing more helpless souls into the world.

I find it slightly hilarious that welfare rats feel they 'contributed' when brining a fat ignorant future rat into this world. Or the shift worker that never goes outside his dead end dusty town and spend his evening watching trash TV with his obese wife and stupid kid. Does he somehow contributed more than the single guy making money, travelling the world and banging as much pootang as he humanly can? In most people's eyes their kids are the smartest, cutest and best. It must ring true that parenthood somehow slaps a few brain cells around and make some people rather ignorant of the real truth.

Saying all that, I think that if having kids truly makes you happy and you need that type of thing to feel like you 'contributed', then go right ahead. It just grates on me seeing moronic parents fucking up a child because they felt they had to have one to feel worthy.

My dad said to me at 22, wait till you 25. He said to me at 25, wait till you're 30. I'm 32 in June and the thought of bringing an offspring into this world just for the sake of doing so still makes me laugh.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2012, 03:56:04 PM »
It takes real intelligence to break the bloodline when the bloodline is fucked in the head.

Agreed. Although by nature that's contradictory.  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »
Even while I can agree with your sentiment, that's a bit in the extreme. I'd say this world would do just fine with 75% of its people gone. They make no difference. Whether they here or not is irrelevant. All they do is populate this world with more irrelevant people. I'm irrelevant. I'm not depressed or self-hating, in fact I literally would not change my life for that of a king, but I recognise it for what it is. You can only be as strong as your weakest link and a lot of our time is spent propping up and sustaining people that probably have no business bringing more helpless souls into the world.

I find it slightly hilarious that welfare rats feel they 'contributed' when brining a fat ignorant future rat into this world. Or the shift worker that never goes outside his dead end dusty town and spend his evening watching trash TV with his obese wife and stupid kid. Does he somehow contributed more than the single guy making money, travelling the world and banging as much pootang as he humanly can? In most people's eyes their kids are the smartest, cutest and best. It must ring true that parenthood somehow slaps a few brain cells around and make some people rather ignorant of the real truth.

Saying all that, I think that if having kids truly makes you happy and you need that type of thing to feel like you 'contributed', then go right ahead. It just grates on me seeing moronic parents fucking up a child because they felt they had to have one to feel worthy.

My dad said to me at 22, wait till you 25. He said to me at 25, wait till you're 30. I'm 32 in June and the thought of bringing an offspring into this world just for the sake of doing so still makes me laugh.

Low and working class people contribute far more than the Elite - The role of an elite is to do whatever the fuck you want, you never have to compromise or do anything you don't want to do, you never have to battle against external blocks, you never have to work a job you despise for less than a comfortable wage - in some ways I think there are two options, kill the 99% who have very little and are enslaved by the elite and leave the shithole for the Elites, or kill the Elites that hold everyone else down and keep them poor and the world perpetually at war and then some form of common sense living might come back in vogue.  Personally, I would choose to kill the Elites and take my chances in a brave new world.  The problem is overcoming the long history of secrecy and effectively targeting those elites that truly fuck things up.  The Elites hide behind their power, money and the Political Puppets they employ.  America is the best democracy that money can buy!
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2012, 04:33:37 PM »
Low and working class people contribute far more than the Elite

How so?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »
How so?
The Elites suck everyone dry, not only not contributing but leeching off the rest of us.  The Poor work shitty jobs for low wages, take heaps of shit from every other class, and just generally put up with a crappy lot in life.  It is the working class that keep the world running.  If the 99% were to go, the Elites would be fucked without there slaves around.  Also poorer people are generally nicer people, rich people suck - arrogant, suspicious, belittling - Rich people make terrible good people.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2012, 04:50:12 PM »
  Also poorer people are generally nicer people, rich people suck - arrogant, suspicious, belittling - Rich people make terrible good people.

That's a weak generalization. I know lotsa poor dicks who just complain all the time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2012, 05:07:25 PM »
That's a weak generalization. I know lotsa poor dicks who just complain all the time.
Maybe, there are a lot more poorer people than rich, so you are bound to meet all types, but if given an option of hanging out with some elite arsehole who owns corporations, banks and politicians or the local blue collar worker, I would choose to hang out with the working class fella.
V

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
People having children just for the simple fact that they can is selfish. Every single one of us is lost and have yet to discover our true purpose in the universe and what life is really all about. Sure, you make little meaningless things important like your career, appearance, finances, friends and family, , etc. but in the grand scheme of things that shit means nothing. You also may have some delusions on what it really is that we're doing here but you don't know....no one does. Not yet anyway.

You grow up and are sent off to school to learn things that will make you a better human being. All along the way told what it is that you need to do to "succeed" in life. Meanwhile, none of these things are guaranteed to make you happy and we all walk around aimlessly looking for things that'll bring you "happiness" to fill that void. Having kids is one of them...lol. NOPE...sorry try again!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2012, 05:30:17 PM »
People having children just for the simple fact that they can is selfish. Every single one of us is lost and have yet to discover our true purpose in the universe and what life is really all about. Sure, you make little meaningless things important like your career, appearance, finances, friends and family, , etc. but in the grand scheme of things that shit means nothing. You also may have some delusions on what it really is that we're doing here but you don't know....no one does. Not yet anyway.

You grow up and are sent off to school to learn things that will make you a better human being. All along the way told what it is that you need to do to "succeed" in life. Meanwhile, none of these things are guaranteed to make you happy and we all walk around aimlessly looking for things that'll bring you "happiness" to fill that void. Having kids is one of them...lol. NOPE...sorry try again!!!
I think it is cruel to introduce life to an obviously morally bankrupt world -  it would be different if there was real love and support in communities, but more often than not, it is superficial and harmful, when people really need help, it is often not there - even within families.  I have never understood why people have children and then use them for there own personal whipping posts.  It seems to me the majority who have kids are the ones who cant utilise critical thinking, they just toy with the idea, ask no really serious questions and then start fucking.  Leaving society to suffer from there inability to think anything through to a conclusion.
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2012, 05:36:42 PM »
You guys are over anal-yzing this way too much ,having children is a natural process and people have kids for different reasons .

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2012, 05:46:14 PM »
I think it is cruel to introduce life to an obviously morally bankrupt world -  it would be different if there was real love and support in communities, but more often than not, it is superficial and harmful, when people really need help, it is often not there - even within families.  I have never understood why people have children and then use them for there own personal whipping posts.  It seems to me the majority who have kids are the ones who cant utilise critical thinking,they just toy with the idea, ask no really serious questions and then start fucking .  Leaving society to suffer from there inability to think anything through to a conclusion.

From what I've seen, its always the least qualified people to have children that are always the first in doing so. Young kids, people with no education, career or even a steady job. And then these people have the need to criticize the ones who are not acting solely on their animal instincts. These people do not think before they act...that's why it brings the problems you've brought up.