Author Topic: Are there modeling chances for being 175 ripped?  (Read 10002 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Are there modeling chances for being 175 ripped?
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »
do you live in new york?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »
Where's your pictures? 1 year ago at 214..

CJ, you look real nice in this pic. Personally, I think this look is suitable and could be appealing to many. Of course everyone has different tastes, I think Fabio is horrendous...and I know nothing about male modeling really, but speaking as a female if I opened up a mag and saw say, well this look in a professional shot, I would *not* find it out of place at all.

Ignore some if the haters, especially one lol, and I say try. Get some nice headshots done and give it a go. Modelling with women often comes down to luck as well as looks, so try your luck. You only ever live once, go for it. You will not know until you try.

affy

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2007, 02:13:47 PM »
judging by your last pic...it seems you have pretty high cheek bones

which is a big plus for a male model, it just could be the lighting though

get down to 6% bf...till your cheeks start sinking in...and then you'll know what your real potential is.  You really can't judge right now

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2007, 02:14:57 PM »
CJ, you look real nice in this pic. Personally, I think this look is suitable and could be appealing to many. Of course everyone has different tastes, I think Fabio is horrendous...and I know nothing about male modeling really, but speaking as a female if I opened up a mag and saw say, well this look in a professional shot, I would *not* find it out of place at all.

Ignore some if the haters, especially one lol, and I say try. Get some nice headshots done and give it a go. Modelling with women often comes down to luck as well as looks, so try your luck. You only ever live once, go for it. You will not know until you try.

??? Are you being serious

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2007, 02:20:46 PM »
1.  to answer the question, yes
2.  you need to get out of the basement and get some other shots going. get a portfolio, a collection.  underwear models are needed all the time.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
K, Sean. And I'm a tiny tit when I'm like double your height? lol

I said what would be the chances, but you being what you are couldn't comprehend that. Remember to be easy on the gas, because honestly you don't have too much intellectual horsepower(if you're not Sean Ray, which you claim).

Oh, and you don't even have a picture.. hahaha

And my talk is regarding politics and social issues. I never claimed to be any "monster".. We'll see when I'm fully ripped.

Dude I am not Shawn. Do you really think Shawn would respond to a nobody like you? Get real. For months you parade around getbig like you are some god. Why would I want to post my picture on here? People will find something wrong to say even if I have a good physique.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2007, 02:31:12 PM »
::) HE SURELY DOES ..  :-\

Man, you are one jealous fukker. It shows through in every thread you post in bro. Hey, another thing. CJ has a full head of hair chrome dome.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »
Thanks, bro.

I just asked a question and these guys started flaming. Sevencocktese started comparing and contrasting his 35 year old, 1,000mg test, full-time gay for pay physique to mine's. They think my living arrangements compromise of the basement of my brother's place.  ::)

I just asked a simple question. Tre gave an honest reply and I appreciated it and so did many others. Thank you all.

Only reason I even considered it was because it's decent money for not much work. I will be a CPA in 2 1/2 years and it's my goal. And it'd look damn good on any resume..

You will make some good coin being a CPA.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
Dude I am not Shawn. Do you really think Shawn would respond to a nobody like you? 

Like ANYBODY outside of the tiny world of bodybuilding knows who the fuck Shawn Ray is. ::) If you think Shawn Ray is "somebody" you need to get out more.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2007, 02:37:17 PM »

Like ANYBODY outside of the tiny world of bodybuilding knows who the fuck Shawn Ray is. ::)

So people know who Camel Jockey is?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
So people know who Camel Jockey is?

Big difference, he doesn't go around making claims he is a "somebody" like you do about Shawn Ray.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2007, 02:41:07 PM »
Big difference, he doesn't go around making claims he is a "somebody" like you do about Shawn Ray.

Maybe you need to go back to read some threads.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2007, 06:06:36 PM »

You will make some good coin being a CPA.

Thanks, BMAC. I'm taking Intermediate 202 this semester, and will take 311 advanced next year. Plus liberal arts requirements and economic electives and I should be finished within 2 years or so.

sgt.d,

I do not go around acting like a "god"

Hell, I don't even believe in god. My opinions are political and social, so they have nothing to do with my physique.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »
Thanks, BMAC. I'm taking Intermediate 202 this semester, and will take 311 advanced next year. Plus liberal arts requirements and economic electives and I should be finished within 2 years or so.

sgt.d,

I do not go around acting like a "god"

Hell, I don't even believe in god. My opinions are political and social, so they have nothing to do with my physique.

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite,"

nice message  ::)
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
It's a quote out of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..

It's what the villian - Voldemort, said to his old headmaster when he came back to his old school with the intentions of asking for a job, only he really wasn't asking. He came back to hide one of his Horcruxes knowing full well he wouldn't get the job.

But it was such a great quote.. I had to register it in my mind.

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, and spite spanws lies."

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2007, 06:13:52 PM »
It's a quote out of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..

It's what the villian - Voldemort, said to his old headmaster when he came back to his old school with the intentions of asking for a job, only he really wasn't asking. He came back to hide one of his Horcruxes knowing full well he wouldn't get the job.

But it was such a great quote.. I had to register it in my mind.

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, and spite spanws lies."

LOL, CJ nice catch

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
dude i thought you were uglier, but you got the enrique iglesias thing going in this picture. most muscular poses dont usually get the best of us. if I had your height i would be a model 100% im not even being cocky, i know im pretty, but im too short. life sux

you are a pretty little bitch aren't you?

I am willing to bet than plenty of men tell you that
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2007, 06:40:15 PM »
dude its not my fault  ;D

I'm scared of giving a difinitive face shot because there are a lot of nycers in this site..

I mean adonis called alex23's work place, didn't he? Some people can go after you. But Xerxes, I have the same complexion as you that turns darker in the summer..

Man, I am drunk.. The raspberry margarita, vodka/pepsi and eventually wine.. Along with the rice and chicken..

Should be 3,500 cals todays.. Failed in 5 days.. FUCK.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2007, 06:42:21 PM »
My sis is over so she brought alcohol and my mom is liberal all of a sudden.. wtf I am getting drunker and drunker

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »
dude its not my fault  ;D
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM ;D