Author Topic: My word is my word.  (Read 12243 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: My word is my word.
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2012, 01:43:58 PM »
Think of it as closure.

Sometimes closure is a good and sometimes the issues you are passionate about are important enough that to walk away from them is being a bit of a traitor to your own beliefs. Take a holiday from Getbig. It might restore some of your perspective on these issues. Not everyone agrees about everything in this world, particularly with regards to political views. That's OK. We need different views and perspectives on important issues even when we don't agree with them.

I could be wrong about this, but I suspect you don't really want to leave Getbig. This is why you have put this off on Ron asking him to delete your account. So you made a bet. Big fucking deal! No one in their right mind would hold someone to a casual bet made on an Internet forum such as this. I certainly will not think less of you for staying around and posting here. On the Internet, what people post is quickly forgotten as we move on to the next topic or thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2012, 01:47:46 PM »
I myself carried a 9 mil when I had to go into DC, even though at the time it was a "no gun zone".
You sound like a real rebel!!

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »
But before I leave, let me leave you this. To business owners who think they know business and voted for Obama, you don't. You have now not only fucked over the country, but your employees as well.

To most of the others, lets face it, you have had no clear reasoning on to why you voted him back in, you're blind. Everything that he was accused of, no matter what it was, was mostly proven as fact. High UE, high gas prices, poor foreign policy (unless you consider by passing our allies to cater to the Muslim brotherhood good), he IS an accessory to murder and by definition, a traitor to his country.

You can call me a poor sport, you can call me whiner, whatever you want. But you just made a huge mistake and have no idea what you're in for.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2012, 02:09:19 PM »
Big Ach, you lived in DC and say it's not "high crime"? I was stationed there for two years and when I was there it was very unsafe. I remember in Georgetown Blacks would stand around the ATMs waiting for white people to take out money. I was almost shot by a black kid at a Pizza Hut in PG County when I stood up for an elderly white couple being harassed by a group of "urban youths". The local pawn shop kept loaded shotguns propped up against the bullet-proof glass in arm's reach because there was so much violent crime and so many guns on the streets. I myself carried a 9 mil when I had to go into DC, even though at the time it was a "no gun zone".

I've not lived in D.C. but I have spent time there on several occasions over the last several decades. There was never a time or an incident where I felt threatened by anyone nor have I felt the need to arm myself against a potential attack. I believe I have used ATM's on occasion while there and not once did I notice anyone suspiciously standing around as if to rob me. I like to walk whenever possible so I often walk from place to place in D.C. When I have used the Metro, it always seems safe to me. Maybe I am just too scary looking to potential thugs and robbers.  :)