Author Topic: Day in the Life with Evan Centopani: Part 3 of 5  (Read 9494 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Day in the Life with Evan Centopani: Part 3 of 5
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
;D

Day  in the Life with Evan Centopani: Part 3 of 5

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyles/lifestyle/3620-day-in-the-life-with-evan-centopani-part-3-of-5.html

there need not be anymore. Here I'll sum up his day.

Wake up, stalk chicks, eat, shower, stalk some more, go work out, find more stalking prospects, come home shower, stalk some more, call broskies up, talk about a imaginary chick that he's hooking up with, but in reality is stalking. Eat, then sleep, dreaming about the chicks that he's stalking, and make up a cover story to seem cool to broskies...

Repeat...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »
Actually Parker in this Episode, he actually has a walk thru of the inside of his new home, seems he had lots of money saved up living with his parents, he is putting big money into his Colonial home

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 02:44:24 PM »
Actually Parker in this Episode, he actually has a walk thru of the inside of his new home, seems he had lots of money saved up living with his parents, he is putting big money into his Colonial home
Well, then he can do it in the privacy of his home, instead of his parents...and I 5 yrs, he will be back with is parents, due to what happens to mental cripples who are bbers

But, I'm happy he has bought a new home...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »
where is all this stalk stuff coming from concerning this guy?  it only seems to appear on getbig.  i can only guess something went down between some woman and him...and now...he is stuck with this label.  i guess i'm curious but could care less one way or another.  how do you see the videos without logging into to that site?   

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 02:54:28 PM »
just for you G-Thang

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 03:00:28 PM »
Well, then he can do it in the privacy of his home, instead of his parents...and I 5 yrs, he will be back with is parents, due to what happens to mental cripples who are bbers

But, I'm happy he has bought a new home...

cmon parker, just cause you live in a apartment, and work in a call center, and a tiny negro man who lusts after big fat white girls,

doesnt make evan a bad guy.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
cmon parker, just cause you live in a apartment, and work in a call center, and a tiny negro man who lusts after big fat white girls,

doesnt make evan a bad guy.
chances are my rent  is more than his monthly payments , I'm in the wrong business (Hello, please hold). My lust only corresponds to what Ahab couldn't have...a Big White Whale... ;D

epic_alien

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 04:04:10 PM »
paying rent is for suckers parker, you should know that. :-\

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
Evan is a man with muscles

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 04:14:19 PM »
paying rent is for suckers parker, you should know that. :-\
For some, and and not for others...tell that to my neighbor with the M5 and the M3 and kids in private school. Tell that for my other neighbor who works for the Feds...
But, i do I agree with you...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 04:21:44 PM »
Evan is a man with muscles

evan is a man with lots of hgh in his blood stream,,

we do not follow what we say diet wise its only for the videos,,we do follow it when we prep and only then,,the reason you see a smaller bodybuiler then bigger one when it comes to lean muscle mass,, is one and only one reason

higher DOSES of growth hormone, no not insulin ,,HIGHER DOSES OF GROWTH HORMONE ,,that allow you to eat almost anything,,and if you know how to eat ,,you dont have much choice because your body will scream at you it need food,,but if you really can pound food and have enough gh inside your body ,,you will grow into professional size no matter how you train ,,your muscle will start scuplted themselves while getting larger and growing leaner ,,all same time ,,all at once,,all come pretty fast too,,ofcourse inorder to finishin touch the process the use of steroids is a must because only steroids will blow up the new cells hgh create,,

very very simply concept fellas,,more gh = larger bodybuilder = more need for higher doses of aas = ivon centerfuny = 2010 ifbb profesional

** take a good look at his fingernail ,,this fella woudnt even have nails if was natural he has the itsalian guys type of nails which i non existant aka very short and almost no nail,,but look what happen on the doses of gh he is on ,,he can practically climb trees or fight a cat,,take a close look in the video and this is when he take care of them lol

hgh is everything in bodybuilding,,there is no bodybuilding with out it ,,not hormonized and not 'natural'

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 04:27:17 PM »
Evan just pwnd all you h8'rs that rag on him livin with his rents

now he'll be parkin his Escalade in his colonial

living with your parents works wonders

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 05:29:35 PM »
this is the "foy-ur"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »
Damn I wish I could live with my peeps, I guess actually liking the company of your family is considered not cool  ::) ::) ::) ....I would live with my peeps in a milla-second if I could ...for maybe a couple of years...i would save tonnnnssss of $$
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »
Evan just pwnd all you h8'rs that rag on him livin with his rents

now he'll be parkin his Escalade in his colonial

living with your parents works wonders
Naw, he owned himself...you'll see ;)

I remeber when Flex on his hardbody video was saying  as aside, "Just moved into a new house...3 quarters of million dollars (1993 money), making that money work for me..."

Then  car accident, and after that j. Weider had his contract cut to 1 quarter of what he was making...

So, if Evan doesn't produce, his new house, and contracts are as sure as gone....way, way too many dudes better than him out, that Steve could give that money to.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
in some cultures the eldest son is expected to live with his parents, even after he gets married

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 05:55:32 PM »
Naw, he owned himself...you'll see ;)

I remeber when Flex on his hardbody video was saying  as aside, "Just moved into a new house...3 quarters of million dollars (1993 money), making that money work for me..."

Then  car accident, and after that j. Weider had his contract cut to 1 quarter of what he was making...

So, if Evan doesn't produce, his new house, and contracts are as sure as gone....way, way too many dudes better than him out, that Steve could give that money to.

i think evan's dad got him covered on the house...not his worth bbing contract.   :-X

evan and my younger sister are kindred spirits.  she wont be leaving this house until 30 because my dad  wont let her even if she finds a husband before than.  :-X

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 05:59:15 PM »
family is one of the most important things in life

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »
family is one of the most important things in life
true, but family can make you into man-child
i think evan's dad got him covered on the house...not his worth bbing contract.   :-X

evan and my younger sister are kindred spirits.  she wont be leaving this house until 30 because my dad  wont let her even if she finds a husband before than.  :-X

Got that latin thing going...a husband may not want to be told what to do....

As far as Evan, only time will tell.

epic_alien

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »
chances are my rent  is more than his monthly payments , I'm in the wrong business (Hello, please hold). My lust only corresponds to what Ahab couldn't have...a Big White Whale... ;D
you really work at a call center?

dude i was just throwing out the worst humiliating job i could think of as a insult.

but its what you really do?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »
you really work at a call center?

dude i was just throwing out the worst humiliating job i could think of as a insult.

but its what you really do?
No, I don't, but 10 yrs ago I did...and let me tell you, it's true the most depressed people are from Washington State.

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »
now you live in the east right?

im going to move to boise next summer. its gonna be cold as fuck, ive been in arizona for 10 years

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »
now you live in the east right?

im going to move to boise next summer. its gonna be cold as fuck, ive been in arizona for 10 years
No, always lived in the east...can't go into what the calls were about, due to disclosures, but let's say....you see commericals for "certain" mental conditions? Well, they are nation wide.
People who live in certain areas with specific climates tend to have certain "mental issues"....
So, when you move to Boise....just look and observe.