Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3112340 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19200 on: January 04, 2007, 08:17:25 PM »
 :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #19201 on: January 04, 2007, 08:18:04 PM »
Yes, I am "stupid" becuase I am knocking Ronnie of the little pedestal in your head ;)

You can't think of anything logical so you come back with a dumbass reply.

lol, your posts are the worst on getbig and you have the nerve to criticize others? Get out of here before you embarace yourself anymore.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19202 on: January 04, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
Hulkster you are making yourself look so stupid and ignorant LOL.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19203 on: January 04, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »
 :)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19204 on: January 04, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »
Dorian's back looks fucking outstanding in that shot and completely outclasses coleman's puffy, soft back !!

yates back Is detailed but flat in that shot, and keep posting the worst washed out pics of Coleman you dick.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19205 on: January 04, 2007, 08:20:39 PM »
Hulkster you are making yourself look so stupid and ignorant LOL.

this coming from someone who argued that 1999 Ronnie Coleman was the "greatest ever" and owned Yates "in all but 2 poses" and then turns around later and says he looks "like shit" in the exact same contest...

::)

you are as big a troll as they come. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19206 on: January 04, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »
lol, your posts are the worst on getbig and you have the nerve to criticize others? Get out of here before you embarace yourself anymore.

It's pretty obvious you fear Yates at his best and will do anything to degrade him. Bottom line is, all evidence points to the superiority of Yates hahahahah

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19207 on: January 04, 2007, 08:21:48 PM »
Ronnie, never, ever had dried out cheekbones like Yates did - an excellent indicator of condition.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19208 on: January 04, 2007, 08:25:34 PM »
Ronnie, never, ever had dried out cheekbones like Yates did - an excellent indicator of condition.

wrong as usual:

ronnie looked like a skeleton at times...
Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19209 on: January 04, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »
this coming from someone who argued that 1999 Ronnie Coleman was the "greatest ever" and owned Yates "in all but 2 poses" and then turns around later and says he looks "like shit" in the exact same contest...

you are as big a troll as they come. :-\

Degrade him? All I did was post a pic of yates gut and gave my opinion. You're doing the opposite. You degrade Coleman even when one of his amazing pics are posted. Big difference there buddy boy. Frankly, you don't know anything about bodybuilding you trader.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19210 on: January 04, 2007, 08:27:08 PM »
listen closely son, my argument was a parody of yours.

But how can it be a parody of my post, if the points about my post that you satirized were things I didn't even claim in the first place? ::)

I never claimed that you said a bodybuilder with superior calves would beat someone who was better everywhere else. I merely used calves in my analogy.

But the analogy was incorect, for a reason: the calves are more visible from more angles and show more mass than the inner triceps head. Presto; it is more relevant. I think that you're confusing my posts with NarcissisticDeity's, because I never claimed that Dorian's superior calves would be one of the overhwelming reasons why Dorian would defeat Ronnie. However, and having said that, I do think that calves are far more relevant than the inner head of the triceps. For instance, in the rear lat spread, where two competing bodybuilder have equivalent backs but one has a thicker triceps and the other has better calves, who would win? I think the latter would. Great calves are an advantage in: the side chest, the side triceps, the ther rear lat spread and the back double biceps, and also in the bac and side relaxed rounds. In summary, in all angles from the sides and back. The inner triceps head may be the longer one, but it is mostly concealed due to it's postitioning in the arms, and is only fully visible from one angle and in one pose. Case close.

My disagreement is with your comment that the triceps long heads are "so small they are irrelevant" in the back relaxed and rear double biceps. This is not true. The long head is the largest of the 3 heads, and it makes up the bulk of the arm from the rear.

But the arms are barely visible from the back, except in the back double biceps, so you have no argument here. The bigger triceps head might not be irrelevant, granted, but it's relevance is no greater than that of the anterior delts. I think we can agree that, since it is seen from the back - where most of it's mass is concealed -, it represents a very small percentage of the total muscle mass displayed on this pose.

It's obviously not small and to say they are irrelevant is like saying the calves are irrelevant in the front lat spread or the biceps are irrelevant in a side chest. They may not necessarily be the primary show muscles in the respective aforementioned poses, but they certainly do matter.

I never denied that they matter: But how much? I do think that the calves are of a "lesser" importance in the front lat spread than any other muscle showed in this pose. As for the side chest, the relevance of biceps is roughly about the same as in the back double biceps. Again, I don't think that having great biceps or triceps in the side chest would tip the scales in favor of a competitor when everything else is equal...but great calves might. ;)

I apologize for including the rhomboids as part of the arms. I honestly don't know why I wrote that. It was most likely due to being late at night, and I was tired.

Ok, I believe you. ;)

I meant to say the brachialis. My point is that most of the biceps mass is visible from the rear. The biceps long head and brachialis are prominent from this angle whereas you can only see the short head from the front (yes, the short head is medial). So you are wrong about that.

Perhaps I'm wrong anatomically, but am I wrong visually? I think the biceps is only visible in it's entirety of mass in the front double biceps, due to the specific positioning of the delts and triceps. In the back double biceps, the only thing that's visible is peak. Everyone knows that Dorian had no peak whatsoever from the back, so this is a mute issue. The back double biceps, in fact, displays the lateral head of the triceps - which Dorian has on Ronnie -, and Dorian's back is thicker, harder and as separated as the 1999 Ronnie, which is why I think he'd win over Ronnie, despite having worse biceps. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #19211 on: January 04, 2007, 08:27:49 PM »

So cheekbones are part of the mandatory now?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19212 on: January 04, 2007, 08:27:56 PM »
got cheekbones?

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19213 on: January 04, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
hahahaha.....Hulkster just pulled a suckmyasshole !! Hulkster just posted a picture where you can't even see Ronnie's chin trying to prove he had dried out cheekbones hahaha....and another picture posted with Coleman's moster gyno LOL.

Hulkster = Stupid twat hahahahahahah

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19214 on: January 04, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »

ND mode/

But show me in the criteria where it says anything about cheekbones!

/end of ND mode.

you guys are so stupid you could argue with yourselves... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19215 on: January 04, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »
Degrade him? All I did was post a pic of yates gut and gave my opinion. You're doing the opposite. You degrade Coleman even when one of his amazing pics are posted. Big difference there buddy boy. Frankly, you don't know anything about bodybuilding you trader.

Your claims are weak kid....but you honestly have nothing left but to make absurd claims, you've hit the wall. No bodybuilder was able to challenge Ronnie during his reign, but there has never before or after been a bodybuilder like Yates at his best. These pictures prove that.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19216 on: January 04, 2007, 08:39:42 PM »
Your claims are weak kid....but you honestly have nothing left but to make absurd claims, you've hit the wall. No bodybuilder was able to challenge Ronnie during his reign, but there has never before or after been a bodybuilder like Yates at his best. These pictures prove that.

no, they prove that dorian had a great back...

but was nothing special from the front.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19217 on: January 04, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »
no, they prove that dorian had a great back...

but was nothing special from the front.

nothing special from the front WTF are you drunk? ::)

Yates had the greatest front lat, ab/thigh of all-time, and side tricep. That's 3 out of 5 front mandatories which Yates is the greatest ever in. And don't give me this bullshit about Shawn or Flex having better ab.thigh. Dorian was a  rock hard 260lbs with a perfect ab/thigh.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19218 on: January 04, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
But how can it be a parody of my post, if the points about my post that you satirized were things I didn't even claim in the first place?

you asked me to give you one example of a bodybuilder with a worse back who beat another in a rear pose b/c of his triceps long heads, as if to suggest this is proof the triceps don't matter from the back. So I responded that calves don't matter either according to your logic. I asked you to show me one bodybuilder who beat another that was better in a pose except for the calves.

But the arms are barely visible from the back, except in the back double biceps, so you have no argument here. The bigger triceps head might not be irrelevant, granted, but it's relevance is no greater than that of the anterior delts. I think we can agree that, since it is seen from the back - where most of it's mass is concealed -, it represents a very small percentage of the total muscle mass displayed on this pose.

the arms are plenty visible in the back relaxed and rear lat spread. The triceps long head may not represent the same importance as a larger muscle, for example the lats or hamstrings, but they are still evaluated in these poses. Your comment that the triceps long heads are "so small they are irrelevant" has been disproven by IFBB judging criteria.

Perhaps I'm wrong anatomically, but am I wrong visually? I think the biceps is only visible in it's entirety of mass in the front double biceps, due to the specific positioning of the delts and triceps. In the back double biceps, the only thing that's visible is peak. Everyone knows that Dorian had no peak whatsoever from the back, so this is a mute issue. The back double biceps, in fact, displays the lateral head of the triceps - which Dorian has on Ronnie -, and Dorian's back is thicker, harder and as separated as the 1999 Ronnie, which is why I think he'd win over Ronnie, despite having worse biceps.

The biceps is composed of two brachii heads - a short and a long one - and the brachialis. The front double biceps only displays the short head of the biceps brachii. Therefore, the entire mass of the biceps is not visible in this pose like you claim. The rear double biceps displays the long head of the biceps brachii and brachialis, which together constitute more of the biceps than the short head alone. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19219 on: January 04, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
exactly my point.

smooth arms and quads in every shot.

wide waist.

smallish arms.

he was nothing special from the front.

had he great abs and good lats  but thats it.

I mean look at your lat spread that you posted!

You could skate on every part of dorian's smooth body:

:-\

dorian was not exactly outstanding from the front:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19220 on: January 04, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »
notice in the 2 lat spreads pubic posted, one is offseason, and one is in contest shape.

his contest shape lat spread is just as smooth as the overweight offseason one..

and this guy is supposed to be spectacular from the front?

please. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19221 on: January 04, 2007, 09:01:17 PM »
Hulkster your opinion means jack shit.

Dorian was the best in 3 out of 5 frontal mandatories. Ronnie only in 1, the most-muscular.

The fact that you are even arguing this shows your bias and hate of Yates becuase he challenges the notion in your head that Coleman is untouchable.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19222 on: January 04, 2007, 09:07:03 PM »
Dorian was the best in 3 out of 5 frontal mandatories. Ronnie only in 1, the most-muscular.

Ronnie wins the front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest and most muscular, and ties in the rear double biceps and rear lat spread. That's 4 out of the 8 mandatories vs Dorian's 2.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19223 on: January 04, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »
Ronnie wins the front double biceps, front lat spread, side chest and most muscular, and ties in the rear double biceps and rear lat spread. That's 4 out of the 8 mandatories vs Dorian's 2.

Front DBL - Ronnie
Front lat - Yates - his best pose, lights out
Side Tri - Yates
Side Chest - Coleman (I slighly prefer Coleman in this pose, I know ND disagrees)
Rear DBL - Yates
Rear Lat - Yates
Most Muscular - Coleman

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19224 on: January 04, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
Front DBL - Ronnie

I agree

Front lat - Yates - his best pose, lights out

their lat width is the same, yet Ronnie beats Dorian everywhere else except calves. I don't know how you can say that Dorian wins this pose.

Side Tri - Yates

I agree. I think this pose is actually closer than it seems. Ronnie can't his the side triceps for shit, which makes him look worse.

Side Chest - Coleman (I slighly prefer Coleman in this pose, I know ND disagrees)

I agree

Rear DBL - Yates

this pose comes down to personal preference. They each have something to offer that the other doesn't. Dorian's back has slightly better separations, but Ronnie's looks thicker and has better taper due to his smaller waist in this pose. Dorian has better calves while Ronnie has better arms. I could see it going either way, hence I call it a tie.

by the way, I know it's a terrible pic of Dorian. I made it several months ago when I had less pics to choose from. I'm going to make a better comparison.

Rear Lat - Yates

this pose also comes down to personal preference. See above.

Most Muscular - Coleman

I agree