Author Topic: Black Workers Describe Details Of 'Living Hell' at UPS Center  (Read 6071 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Black Workers Describe Details Of 'Living Hell' at UPS Center
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »
All weak people look for people to blame for their circumstances.It comes down to laziness and thinking you are owed something when in reality you need to work for what you have and the only one who can do it is you.People need to toughen up and step up to challenges and not look to the white man to blame and get free stuff.

Simple really,work,save,don’t buy stupid shit you can’t afford and everything will fall into place.I k ow people with shit jobs who are very happy and people with great jobs who are miserable,the choice is yours but no one owes you anything.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM »
All weak people look for people to blame for their circumstances.It comes down to laziness and thinking you are owed something when in reality you need to work for what you have and the only one who can do it is you.People need to toughen up and step up to challenges and not look to the white man to blame and get free stuff.

Simple really,work,save,don’t buy stupid shit you can’t afford and everything will fall into place.I k ow people with shit jobs who are very happy and people with great jobs who are miserable,the choice is yours but no one owes you anything.

Hi Rob,

Im VERY interested in one of these greats jobs you're talking about.

Thanks.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 09:28:09 AM »
Hi Rob,

Im VERY interested in one of these greats jobs you're talking about.

Thanks.

Yeah me too.A buddy of mine got a job last year working for a company that assess’  damage From natural disasters and all he does and is walk around and write down what supplies are needed to rebuild etc...His starting pay was 6000 a week.He is a lazy fuck and complains all the time.Stays in the beat hotels eats at the best restaurants and gets a 300 a week stipend for food on top of that stuff.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2019, 09:37:23 AM »
Yeah me too.A buddy of mine got a job last year working for a company that assess’  damage From natural disasters and all he does and is walk around and write down what supplies are needed to rebuild etc...His starting pay was 6000 a week.He is a lazy fuck and complains all the time.Stays in the beat hotels eats at the best restaurants and gets a 300 a week stipend for food on top of that stuff.

Rob, that was my starting salary when I began to work for Caliber Fitness Solution The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 09:41:51 AM »
Rob, that was my starting salary when I began to work for Caliber Fitness Solution The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001.
SF what were you making when you left Sears and Roebuck, and how are you doing financially at Autozone?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 09:43:46 AM »

That’s expected working for the best online fitness company ever made.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 09:50:24 AM »
SF what were you making when you left Sears and Roebuck, and how are you doing financially at Autozone?

When I was at Sears and Roebuck, I was making about 33K per year.

At Auto Zone, I am making about 38K a year. I am trying to save more money, as I do not have much in the bank. It's a slow process, but have to start somewhere.

Dave, I appreciate you checking in on me! Thank you!
X

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 09:54:19 AM »
yep,,,  a lot of sick, lame and lazy out there,,,, but you can't release them back to the masses because of fear of retribution in the form of legal headaches...(race, gender, religion etc) i work with same grade employees that need help loading a bobcat etc. (and using it) ... they'll never be able to because Darwin won't allow their synapses to fire properly, if at all.  Most of them dumb themselves into having Jobbies..(jobs that are a hobby to most), and float through each day with a dumb look on their face.  We gave one the nickname "45",,, you do the math...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 10:09:58 AM »
I know more than a few folks of every shade of humanity for whom any form of work is a living hell.  But as I've stated before, some people will stoop as low as their morality allows in order rise above those they are jealous of.  Content of character and work ethic should be more important than skin color but given the current (and long running) societal zeitgeist, it is not.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 01:06:47 PM »

$6K a week? That’s over $300K a year. Doesn’t seem credible.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2019, 01:18:55 PM »
$6K a week? That’s over $300K a year. Doesn’t seem credible.

It is,he makes 24k a month and has been for 16 months.288k a year also didn’t graduate high school,in high school in 11th grade he was ranked 123 out of 123.He smokes an ounce of weed a week,drinks like a fish and is lazy as fuck.They pay him monthly 24k.A guy he knows got him the job.He was in Florida,Texas and Puerto Rico for all the hurricanes.Prior to that he was a limo driver making about 5-600 a week.lucky prick.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2019, 01:22:31 PM »
It is,he makes 24k a month and has been for 16 months.288k a year also didn’t graduate high school,in high school in 11th grade he was ranked 123 out of 123.He smokes an ounce of weed a week,drinks like a fish and is lazy as fuck.They pay him monthly 24k.A guy he knows got him the job.He was in Florida,Texas and Puerto Rico for all the hurricanes.Prior to that he was a limo driver making about 5-600 a week.lucky prick.
Networking is huge!  Many times it's who you know not what you know.  The real reason people are so hellbent on getting into the Ivy League colleges is the connections they will make that will set them up for life.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2019, 01:27:01 PM »

WTF??  Who did this dude blow to get that job?  Can you say what company it is?  I'll send in my resume today!

$300/week food allowance on top of all that?  I can see that for a sales rep as you'd be taking people out most nights, but an adjuster/claims rep.  Fuck, that's my monthly budget for food....including supps.

How do you stay friends or even cordial with this bastard knowing all of this?  I'd kick him in the nuts every time I saw the bastard. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2019, 01:27:21 PM »

123 out of 123 is not bad.

Better than being 124 out of 124.
X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 01:30:00 PM »

I have to say, I do admire your consistency and relentlessness in finding opportunities to take a shot at the venomous one.

Somehow, you come up with something just a little different enough to make me laugh each time. ;D

Well done sir! 8)

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2019, 01:36:11 PM »
123 out of 123 is not bad.

Better than being 124 out of 124.

Hahahaha

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »
WTF??  Who did this dude blow to get that job?  Can you say what company it is?  I'll send in my resume today!

$300/week food allowance on top of all that?  I can see that for a sales rep as you'd be taking people out most nights, but an adjuster/claims rep.  Fuck, that's my monthly budget for food....including supps.

How do you stay friends or even cordial with this bastard knowing all of this?  I'd kick him in the nuts every time I saw the bastard. :D

I honestly can’t fucking stand him anymore,being a lazy ungrateful fuck that he is.But I hang on cause he said if he kept the job and is in good with everyone he would get me in.Lets just say I’m not holding my breath but never know I might get a call down the road.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 01:45:35 PM »
I honestly can’t fucking stand him anymore,being a lazy ungrateful fuck that he is.But I hang on cause he said if he kept the job and is in good with everyone he would get me in.Lets just say I’m not holding my breath but never know I might get a call down the road.

Well if you do, narc him out once you have a foot in the door, and remember your fellow get biggers when there's other openings ;)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 01:57:34 PM »
reparations are due.

whitey can't keep reinforcing the slavemaster mentality upon the libyan race.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:14 PM »
I believe in the reparations for white people for having their quality of life continually ruined by blacks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 03:48:10 PM »
I believe in the reparations for white people for having their quality of life continually ruined by blacks.
:D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2019, 07:16:57 PM »

It’s a flawed “culture”

All the denial in the world doesn’t help, the ones that realizes it, gets themselves out and sets themselves up for success

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »
Worked at UPS when I was in high school, never seen any type of racism there. Actually pretty good company to work for, good benefits and all kinds of aids for schooling. Also if you want a great workout, unloading trucks is great ;D

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2019, 07:59:45 PM »
Worked at UPS when I was in high school, never seen any type of racism there. Actually pretty good company to work for, good benefits and all kinds of aids for schooling. Also if you want a great workout, unloading trucks is great ;D

"because you're white"  ::)