Author Topic: New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up  (Read 8759 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up
« on: September 02, 2012, 08:57:36 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: New Matt Damon pic - Bulking up
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »
racist pic reported
follow the arrows

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
Looks like he's prepping for the role of an emaciated Hare Krishna.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:06:11 PM »
Looks like he's prepping for the role of an emaciated Hare Krishna.
Jephrius looks better

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 09:15:49 PM »
Movie role

A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 09:36:21 PM »
Sergeant Ryan
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 09:47:49 PM »
Movie role

Is Matt Damon remaking Arnolds Eraser?
all drugs - TPPIIP

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 10:00:12 PM »
Good Will Skinny Fat
The Talented Mr. Wiggly

Actually, he's filming Elysium (2013).

Plot

In the year 2159, two classes of people exist. The first are the very wealthy who live on Elysium, a pristine man-made space station built by the Armadyne Corporation. The rest live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes (Jodie Foster), a hard-nosed government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That does not stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky ex-con Max (Matt Damon) is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds

he already filmed that it is in post.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 10:02:53 PM »
Good Will Skinny Fat
The Talented Mr. Wiggly

Actually, he's filming Elysium (2013).

Plot

In the year 2159, two classes of people exist. The first are the very wealthy who live on Elysium, a pristine man-made space station built by the Armadyne Corporation. The rest live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes (Jodie Foster), a hard-nosed government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That does not stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky ex-con Max (Matt Damon) is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds

why would "equality"  between these two "polarized" worlds be "needed" lol? IN the future just like in the past and present, some people work their asses off more than others and live at the top of the pyramid , will never change as long as life keeps going.

those who deserve to stay on shity earth stay there, as simple as that. Why would rich people want to be equals with the loser son earth? lol. Something tells me only the losers on earth want to be equals of the rich people living in space! Stupid movies plots.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 10:04:07 PM »
Okay, just going by Wiki, which states that it's filming.
imdb all day long pimp
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 10:13:34 PM »
And also, apparently, all night long, gangsta.;D
lol it is after 12 here tho playa
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 10:22:51 PM »
Not if you're in El Paso, hustla. 8) But you're right.
im in austin balla
its 12:22 on this fine no-work-because-of-some-BS-holiday monday
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »
You like apples?

Yeah

Well, I gotta ha' numba', how do you like them apples?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 01:37:41 AM »
why would "equality"  between these two "polarized" worlds be "needed" lol? IN the future just like in the past and present, some people work their asses off more than others and live at the top of the pyramid , will never change as long as life keeps going.

those who deserve to stay on shity earth stay there, as simple as that. Why would rich people want to be equals with the loser son earth? lol. Something tells me only the losers on earth want to be equals of the rich people living in space! Stupid movies plots.

You just know it all... right?

Right ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 01:50:29 AM »
You just know it all... right?

Right ::)

Lubaman certainly knows how to keep his men happy stark

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 08:10:26 AM »
You like apples?

Yeah

Well, I gotta ha' numba', how do you like them apples?
Bawston in the house!  :D

Good Boston accent Wiggs!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 08:18:08 AM »
Bawston in the house!  :D

Good Boston accent Wiggs!

"Bawston" would be nyc accent. No?  ??? ???

Are you getting senile in your old age, Wes? :) :)
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 08:18:37 AM »
Scotty doesn't know

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 08:19:57 AM »
"Bah-Stahn".

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 08:33:41 AM »

HAHA more often than not those at the very top have not "worked their asses off" for anything.  I expect a little more intelligence from someone like you broski!  A lot of rich, especially the rich families that you and I don't hear about have done NOTHING to earn their wealth.  There are a lot of millionaires and self made wealthy people for sure.  But the 21st century oligarchs and monarchical families that live behind the curtains feed off the working man, violence, wars, corruption, lies, deceit, fake money, usury etc.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »
HAHA more often than not those at the very top have not "worked their asses off" for anything.  I expect a little more intelligence from someone like you broski!  A lot of rich, especially the rich families that you and I don't hear about have done NOTHING to earn their wealth.  There are a lot of millionaires and self made wealthy people for sure.  But the 21st century oligarchs and monarchical families that live behind the curtains feed off the working man, violence, wars, corruption, lies, deceit, fake money, usury etc.
Well said!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:12 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
HAHA more often than not those at the very top have not "worked their asses off" for anything.  I expect a little more intelligence from someone like you broski!  A lot of rich, especially the rich families that you and I don't hear about have done NOTHING to earn their wealth.  There are a lot of millionaires and self made wealthy people for sure.  But the 21st century oligarchs and monarchical families that live behind the curtains feed off the working man, violence, wars, corruption, lies, deceit, fake money, usury etc.
some people get at the top of the pyramid the right way , while others get there the wrong way...what's your point? Also isnt the guy who own a shop that s doing well at the top of the pyramid, compared to all of those who own nothing , rent everything and work for others?
Of course the heirs of rich people most of the time didnt deserve the wealth, and most ruin it in a generation or two, especially nowadays. I believe one can live comfortably without being an asshole and working his ass off; not everyone ruling, leading, dominating, is malvolent. This is socialo communist propaganda. Also most of these so called "genuine" "eco friendly" hippies are most of the time the biggest assholes and capitalists who wouldnt put their own kids in a normal school for example, and who have 4 suvs.
 Fact is when you worked your ass off to get a better life than others, obviously you become conservative as you have something to protect , the stuff you earned doing things others didnt have the will to do, the stuff you have others people dont have and wish they could have. And this stuff is not always being an asshole, it's often shuting your mouth and doing what others people thought was not good enough for them.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 06:14:56 AM »
well, I'm sure the Producers of the ''Bourne Legacy" are regretting it for not bringing Matt and the Director back for that movie......the latest bourne will not be the cash cow they expected, and then again, they didn't want Matt back because he was asking for a 7% of the total Gross, shit....his previous 3 Bournes movies Brought in close to $1.2 billion worldwide..I'm glad he didn't take on the latest Bourne......there are some changes that you can't afford to make

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 09:15:02 AM »
Awesome actor 8)