Author Topic: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help  (Read 38666 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Gh15 and b boy!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
Internet superman? Oh geez, you aren't cut out for this junior, I'd suggest you google "bbing.com"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »
This guy definitely cock docks with strange men in mall bathrooms.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2011, 07:10:05 PM »

Thanks for the back up bro. Yup I'm
24 from Louisiana  n I'm not 5"6 320 lbs lol yes I've read the thread on here
It pissed me off when they banned b boy for talking about gh15 I been following him for awhile. N b boy knows his shit and IMO never did anything to b banned for except dick head chef had to abuse his power as I stated at pro m

if start count fellas who talk abotu gh15 you wil never finish counting,, im the most talked about fella EVER! in bodybuild,,gh15 been blame to be everything possible ,, i heard last wek i was a carpet maker! ,, im also confuse with elfs and with wana be gh15 personas this ones i like the most for they realy learn imitate me quite well,, but i do have quite few elfs some of them big mouths but all bodybuildrs,,

few day ago i go to one gymnasium ,, a fella come to me smiling i smile back he say you gh15!!! i say who is gh15,, he say you!!!! i say i dont knwo gh15,, he say but they say its you!!! i know you are gh15 bro i know it !! ,, i say ok what you want,, he say I WANT TO BE ELF!! i almost pee on the flor laughing ,, i said go train leave me alone lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2011, 07:14:22 PM »
gh15...your written English is so much better when you're asking for dog surgery donations.

Kinda odd dontcha think?

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »
if start count fellas who talk abotu gh15 you wil never finish counting,, im the most talked about fella EVER! in bodybuild,,gh15 been blame to be everything possible ,, i heard last wek i was a carpet maker! ,, im also confuse with elfs and with wana be gh15 personas this ones i like the most for they realy learn imitate me quite well,, but i do have quite few elfs some of them big mouths but all bodybuildrs,,

few day ago i go to one gymnasium ,, a fella come to me smiling i smile back he say you gh15!!! i say who is gh15,, he say you!!!! i say i dont knwo gh15,, he say but they say its you!!! i know you are gh15 bro i know it !! ,, i say ok what you want,, he say I WANT TO BE ELF!! i almost pee on the flor laughing ,, i said go train leave me alone lol

gh15 approved

Well I will deff agree that u the most talked about person around

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2011, 07:18:50 PM »
That's it Flexbirdlegs....take the shaft...don't neglect the balls...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »
Internet superman? Oh geez, you aren't cut out for this junior, I'd suggest you google "bbing.com"

Why would I google bing??? Really I'll just go to bing.com but bodybuilding yeah I know my fair share about that :D

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
This guy definitely cock docks with strange men in mall bathrooms.

U got me mistaken for your boyfriend I think
Bro... I dont swing that way

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2011, 07:25:46 PM »
Who the fuck uses "Bro" in a post?

Other than the orange guido on jersey shore with the shitty melted abs.

This guy definitely knows his way around a bath house. I agree with Chaos - this guy gargles shaft and balls.

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2011, 07:27:24 PM »
Guido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
gh15...your written English is so much better when you're asking for dog surgery donations.

Kinda odd dontcha think?

i know english,, but never mistke me for a liar!,, when i say gh15 is a profesional bodybuild i mean exactly that,, i have very good elfs who protect me by any mean,, the reality of mater is that i never! ever! been on any boarding ,, all my informtion writen on boaring is from elfs ,, it is quotes from elfs,, it is elfs who are members vetrns and also moderate and administratora of boardings,, yes i have few administrators who are elfs,,

i have nothnig to do with the love bodybuildrs have for me ,, they love me for i speak truth ,, they make all the things they make about gh15 because they identify with it for it is the truth and they look for it for many years,, im the one who bring down filt for the truth to come up above it ,, im the one who saved them fortune ,, im the one who responsible to seing what bodybuild si realy all about and not push suplement useless suplement down their bellies,, they identify with gh15 so much that they ADOPTED vocabulary that is not even english ,, they went and took vocubulary that was never existed before gh15 and adapted it to every say temrs,, do you know anyone who use the word hormones before gh15 brought it?  it was alwys gear aas never hormones,, was never called HORMONES until i made it hormones, this is a very very big things,,

the gh15 followers which is huge beyond belif number is too big to ignore,, this is why muscular develop wanted gh15 on it ,, im the ne who refused unles my condtions met,,  

there are manyreason someone can be loved,,  the reason gh15 is loved and gh15 is loved by 99.9% of everyone who read it,, the reason is that gh15 doesnt balonie around abotu bodybuild,,  it says it like it is ,, it sayd it all out with out balonie ,, it tells it and go into the detail description of what life is beyond the ilusion that suplmenet pushers tell ,, gh15 describe sickness and this sickness is part of bodybuild ,, when gh15 say no hgh = no bodybuild gh15 mean exactly this,, many more examples

as i said in this cult some fellas are jelous,, they can not face sucess of anyone based on truth ,, they always have to push something to try to make profit ,,i came with no need to make profit ,, i did it for mikey  and for alex and for ginger and for   slevtana  and for sharif,, and for albert and for enriqe   and for yoroslav and for billyguns and for anyone of those who been abused ABUSED by scam and filt by true felons who have no fear until they find themselves locked ,, and locked is a nice word ,, because when you see my face you can PRAY to be locked locked is what you will want to be then ask the murderer,,remember wheen gh15 first showed up in thunderdome ,,remember first postings,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »
AMEN

i know english,, but never mistke me for a liar!,, when i say gh15 is a profesional bodybuild i mean exactly that,, i have very good elfs who protect me by any mean,, the reality of mater is that i never! ever! been on any boarding ,, all my informtion writen on boaring is from elfs ,, it is quotes from elfs,, it is elfs who are members vetrns and also moderate and administratora of boardings,, yes i have few administrators who are elfs,,

i have nothnig to do with the love bodybuildrs have for me ,, they love me for i speak truth ,, they make all the things they make about gh15 because they identify with it for it is the truth and they look for it for many years,, im the one who bring down filt for the truth to come up above it ,, im the one who saved them fortune ,, im the one who responsible to seing what bodybuild si realy all about and not push suplement useless suplement down their bellies,, they identify with gh15 so much that they ADOPTED vocabulary that is not even english ,, they went and took vocubulary that was never existed before gh15 and adapted it to every say temrs,, do you know anyone who use the word hormones before gh15 brought it?  it was alwys gear aas never hormones,, was never called HORMONES until i made it hormones, this is a very very big things,,

the gh15 followers which is huge beyond belif number is too big to ignore,, this is why muscular develop wanted gh15 on it ,, im the ne who refused unles my condtions met,,  

there are manyreason someone can be loved,,  the reason gh15 is loved and gh15 is loved by 99.9% of everyone who read it,, the reason is that gh15 doesnt balonie around abotu bodybuild,,  it says it like it is ,, it sayd it all out with out balonie ,, it tells it and go into the detail description of what life is beyond the ilusion that suplmenet pushers tell ,, gh15 describe sickness and this sickness is part of bodybuild ,, when gh15 say no hgh = no bodybuild gh15 mean exactly this,, many more examples

as i said in this cult some fellas are jelous,, they can not face sucess of anyone based on truth ,, they always have to push something to try to make profit ,,i came with no need to make profit ,, i did it for mikey  and for alex and for ginger and for   slevtana  and for sharif,, and for albert and for enriqe   and for yoroslav and for billyguns and for anyone of those who been abused ABUSED by scam and filt by true felons who have no fear until they find themselves locked ,, and locked is a nice word ,, because when you see my face you can PRAY to be locked locked is what you will want to be then ask the murderer,,remember wheen gh15 first showed up in thunderdome ,,remember first postings,,

gh15 approved

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »

flexbirdsall
must be the
guy that
carrys a
manpurse
am I right
ray

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
I think they still crying n sissy land bro had to come to a real board thanks for the welcoming slut

welcome you fucktard to the land of twats. I left there a little over a month ago to come here too

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2011, 07:46:28 PM »

flexbirdsall
must be the
guy that
carrys a
manpurse
am I right
ray

!!!!!!???????? Hmmm something tells me we know each other and it's not the man purse part either

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »

flexbirdsall
must be the
guy that
carrys a
manpurse
am I right
ray

Why do you talk in haiku?

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
welcome you fucktard to the land of twats. I left there a little over a month ago to come here too

Haha yup I remember seeing ya name on there what's up man?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

gh15 approved

I'm going to ask someone at random at the gym tomorrow for my thanksgiving workout if he is gh15. I'll report back with results

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2011, 07:51:50 PM »

flexbirdsall
you dont
know me
but I know
ray

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

flexbirdsall
you dont
know me
but I know
ray

If I don't know u how u know my name? Lol good one but anyone that knows my nick name I would know
I'm going to ask someone at random at the gym tomorrow for my thanksgiving workout if he is gh15. I'll report back with results

Lmfao

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

flexbirdsall
your email
address is public
retard ray

War-Horse

• Getbig V