Author Topic: how to become gh15 overnight  (Read 576 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
how to become gh15 overnight
« on: December 25, 2008, 06:44:28 AM »
1 - www.steroid.com

2- buy a copy of Anabolics 2006-present

3- google

gh15 actually said "I think lee priest may be on 1 - 3 grams of test a week".. this in itself is enough to discredit him.

not much of a diff between 1000 - 3000mg's huh... just "somewhere in between" ::)

its amazing how many people think he acquires his knowledge through some other means... take a few months to do research, and you will be able to understand everything about cycles. anyone think the majority of gear users are highly educated people with a background in chemistry? Give me a break. THe Milos, Chads, etc are a small minority in the industry. So many gym rats everyday on a g of test a week and are balding/getting bacne but dont have a clue as to why. Ask any of these guys about extensive knowledge in PCT, hcg, protein synthesis, etc - i can almost certainly guarantee you their response will be very limited.

Grenade

• Getbig III
Re: how to become gh15 overnight
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 07:37:55 AM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 07:47:48 AM »
1 - www.steroid.com

2- buy a copy of Anabolics 2006-present

3- google

gh15 actually said "I think lee priest may be on 1 - 3 grams of test a week".. this in itself is enough to discredit him.

not much of a diff between 1000 - 3000mg's huh... just "somewhere in between" ::)

its amazing how many people think he acquires his knowledge through some other means... take a few months to do research, and you will be able to understand everything about cycles. anyone think the majority of gear users are highly educated people with a background in chemistry? Give me a break. THe Milos, Chads, etc are a small minority in the industry. So many gym rats everyday on a g of test a week and are balding/getting bacne but dont have a clue as to why. Ask any of these guys about extensive knowledge in PCT, hcg, protein synthesis, etc - i can almost certainly guarantee you their response will be very limited.
do you honestly believe that Lee Preist at his biggest was only a light steroid user? if you do i have some oceanfront property in Nebraska to talk to you about.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 07:50:24 AM »
do you honestly believe that Lee Preist at his biggest was only a light steroid user? if you do i have some oceanfront property in Nebraska to talk to you about.

hahah.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »