Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20176 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2009, 02:59:50 AM »
Bump?  ???
S

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2009, 03:00:13 AM »
No doubt about it...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »
lol

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2009, 03:05:35 AM »
hmmmmmmm........

Bumped it for you brah...

You know the deal....
S

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »
Bumped it for you brah...

You know the deal....

It is a good question...........no doubt about it.

As i said, hmmmmmmmmm........
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2009, 03:16:47 AM »
100% truth

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2009, 03:16:56 AM »
you dont need much size at all to have women touching you like you are jay cutler.
i think it would be terrible to have an ifbb physique. wouldnt find myself comfortable at all in a club. aside from the fact your sweating like hell and cant dance with women without looking goofy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2009, 03:18:42 AM »
you dont need much size at all to have women touching you like you are jay cutler.
i think it would be terrible to have an ifbb physique. wouldnt find myself comfortable at all in a club. aside from the fact your sweating like hell and cant dance with women without looking goofy.

It would be like wearing a giant winter coat or two,....  :-X
S

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2009, 03:20:34 AM »
you will look pretty goofy and out of place around the 170 pund skinny/fat anyways if you're even 225 lean.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2009, 03:23:32 AM »
absolutely, i think the most clubs i go im one of the biggest guys, but that says a lot more about them then about my size. by getbig standards im a little tit.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2009, 03:26:32 AM »

S

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2009, 09:02:01 AM »
That all depends there my friend. In my past experiences, women are attracted to muscle. If you go to a bar or club who has all the ladies around him?? Who's getting checked out constantly as he walks down the street or through the mall? The muscular guy...not the average "Joe" with tone. If anything, women are intimdated by a muscular guy because they are in fear of rejection or they seem to assume that he only likes fit women. A lot has to do with insecurity on the female.
PB

True.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »
You don't need muscles or money to bag chicks. All you need is confidence and you also need to not come off as needy. Just be secure in yourself.

Those that say it's about money, well, it's not.  :-\ Ever study how thugs/hoodlum types get hot chicks? It's because they are persistent and are confident while not giving a fuck, therefor not coming off as needy.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »
You don't need muscles or money to bag chicks. All you need is confidence and you also need to not come off as needy. Just be secure in yourself.

Those that say it's about money, well, it's not.  :-\ Ever study how thugs/hoodlum types get hot chicks? It's because they are persistent and are confident while not giving a fuck, therefor not coming off as needy.
So 20inch arms wont automatically get you laid????

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
btw, older chics like the ripped dudes who wear a size 29 jeans too

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2009, 06:32:04 PM »
It is true that most women do night find the bodybuilding look the least bit attractive.

However that being said....bodybuilders usually pull some nice ass, (at least around here in Venice), and I think this is due to projection.

See women have no concept of physical attraction....attraction always starts first with an emotonal response...and after that the guy will become attractive regardless of what he looks like. (Within reason of course...if you are obesse this will probably not work).

If the male bodybuilder is happy about the way he looks, and it causes him to project more confidence then he will pull more action.

Also I have noticed that getting laid is a lot easier while on the juice...not really sure why this is, but it seems like you project your self in a much more intense matter... perhomones etc... just a theory, but I have noticed this to be true.

M!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »
It is true that most women do night find the bodybuilding look the least bit attractive.

However that being said....bodybuilders usually pull some nice ass, (at least around here in Venice), and I think this is due to projection.

See women have no concept of physical attraction....attraction always starts first with an emotonal response...and after that the guy will become attractive regardless of what he looks like. (Within reason of course...if you are obesse this will probably not work).

If the male bodybuilder is happy about the way he looks, and it causes him to project more confidence then he will pull more action.

Also I have noticed that getting laid is a lot easier while on the juice...not really sure why this is, but it seems like you project your self in a much more intense matter... perhomones etc... just a theory, but I have noticed this to be true.

M!

very true.

io856

« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2009, 01:22:39 AM »

M!
I think its just the added confidence but there could be underlying mechanisms at work.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2009, 01:29:31 AM »
See women have no concept of physical attraction...
M!

this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this board.

holy shit.

io856

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2009, 01:34:33 AM »
this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this board.

holy shit.
maybe he is ugly?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2009, 01:36:53 AM »
maybe he is ugly?

he simply adopted something silly..

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this board

Why is this so hard to accept? We tend to give women too much credit, or at least we don't accept the fact that there are certain biological differences in the way the two genders are wired.

For example... if one were to parade a bunch of naked men in front of the average female, she will not be able to look at them all and say, "Oh I like the girth of his penis more then his, or the shape of his pecs over the others." Now if her boyfriend, husband, etc, were in the lineup, then she would most likely find his physical features the most attractive.

Of course with guys....we can dissect to the most subtle detail of what we like and don't.... I.E. the shape/size of her ass,legs, facial features etc, etc.

The point here is that men are MUCH more aesthetically minded then women are, this is just a fact. This is also why bodybuilding appeals almost strictly to men, (both gay, and straight). It is because we are able to analyze, and assess a physique, in the same way we would a statue, or other work of art.

M!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2009, 12:49:19 PM »
Old or young, 95% of women are not into bodybuilders.  Fit men, yes.  Bodybuilders, no.  Whether you realize it or not you are building big muscles for other men--not women.  ::)

By other men do you mean this in a specifically homo-erotic way or as part of typical competition within the male DH (dominance hierarchy)?
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »
Like the guy on the last page said, if you portray good confidence and body language and are very secure in yourself, it doesn't matter if you are muscular.

In fact, most women like guys who're in shape, but what they dislike is insecurity. Too bad a lot of bodybuilders are insecure.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
Like the guy on the last page said, if you portray good confidence and body language and are very secure in yourself, it doesn't matter if you are muscular.

In fact, most women like guys who're in shape, but what they dislike is insecurity. Too bad a lot of bodybuilders are insecure.

Primarily because they reek of it themselves; it's a way for compensating for their own lacks and faults.
I hate the State.