Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20279 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2006, 05:25:05 PM »
This guy gets it, very few women arent into bodybuilders.
Of course he says that you fkn KNOB! Bay is the gayest of all the gayest gay guys. You're talking about a guy who tries on Dorothy's Ruby Slippers and goes..."OOOooh, they are a PERFECT FIT!!!"
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 05:26:59 PM »
got a couple of "show us your abs" , "Flex your arms" etc , I find that stuff a bit embarresing to be honest , I had one women grab my chest

hahaha but really it makes you feel good  ;D

KTMckay

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »
This would be an excellent approach. Last time I walked in the gym...I went straight up to the new juice bar girl with the tounge stud and lower back tattoo always exposed and I jacked her right across the jaw...spit a loogie in her face and gave her a jackknife power bomb. Ever since...she has not stopped calling me to express he rundying devotion to me.

It's true...women have no respect for good guys. Nice guys will always finish last. The most succeful men I know with women all have the exact same characteristics...

All have no jobs...all nickle/dime weed and other recreational drugs. All wear big giant over blown white t-shirts, all speak in ebonics, all are known to smack the siht out of their women...all are in and out of jail.

I know guys who are good lookin cats...good jobs...in school or both...workout...go to church on sundays...have a nice car but know what? NEVER can get a date and all have problems making women interested. Know why? They are looked upon as 'a friend' and have ZERO respect from their womanly peers.

Women want to fcuk the cowboy...the desperado. They want to TALK about their drama and heartaches with the nice guy ABOUT the cowboy.
Umm blockhead i dont know where the hell you live but thats not right? i know skanky trashy women are into that shit but the beautiful women without infested pussies like a GOOD LOOKING man. it doesnt hurt if they think youve got alot of money too that always does the trick. spend about 100 on dinner and see how much puss comes out of that. endless. and none of this shit works if your ugly sorry women dont like ugly guys.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2006, 05:30:27 PM »
ahh, who cares.. Young chicks bug and they're dumb as a rock..  Damn I love dem young chicks!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2006, 05:30:41 PM »
Azure I love curvy shaply womenly women , always have , I appreciate and adore figure and muscular women to but I do not draw boundries , I love all types and you sound beautifull to me baby XX

KTMckay

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »
Of course he says that you fkn KNOB! Bay is the gayest of all the gayest gay guys. You're talking about a guy who tries on Dorothy's Ruby Slippers and goes..."OOOooh, they are a PERFECT FIT!!!"
very valid point but rememebr gay guys best friends are hot women 90% of the time.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2006, 05:33:38 PM »

So you must have lots of good looking hot girl-FRIENDS, huh?
?

KTMckay

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »
  So you must have lots of good looking hot girl-FRIENDS, huh?
good one buddy  :D ive had more puss then youve had warm meals blockhead so just calm down and listen. lol i love how you say they dont want good guys. they do... just not an ugly one! good guys that are ugly land themselves n the friend zone. if your good looking they cant resist letting you bang them. its inevitable. i assume your not the best looking guy around huh  :-\ sounds like you need to work them with your money....

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2006, 05:50:25 PM »
you got yourself a very beautiful woman Matt !

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2006, 05:56:57 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm nice matt , yep there comes a day when you have to say , you know what the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence , you will know when that day comes brother !!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 06:22:46 PM »
I caught some lady today checking me out. She looked to be around 65.  :-[

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 06:53:01 PM »
To be honest I find older women are absolutely fascinated by me , I have been hit on at supermarkets , malls , garage stations all by older women , once i had a older women 45 I am guessing ask me to go home with her at a supermarket , I stooped and asked her if she new of a certain ingredient to a dish i was cooking , and she proceeded to chat me up then hit me with the big question !!!

And not even that good looking (my opinion) although allot of older women find me rugged and bad boy looking and cute apparently , now a young chic perceives me totally different , they see me as scary , to big and menacing , almost angry looking , funny huh !!

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 06:57:06 PM »
Old or young, 95% of women are not into bodybuilders.  Fit men, yes.  Bodybuilders, no.  Whether you realize it or not you are building big muscles for other men--not women.  ::)

I need the respect of my peers before I can find it in myself to bang his wife.
T

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2006, 07:15:21 PM »
I have been told by alot of females that i have taken bodybuilding too far and that my physique is no longer attractive, mainly due to size i had one girl who said i had gorrilla like shoulders and arms. So i think there is apoint when being very muscular can be off putting to most women.

I have had a few girls who dont mind the bodybuilding look but they were fitness fanatics themselves.  As someone mentioned before i also find that girls my own age (25 and under) perceive me as meanicing, too big and grumpy looking but most females 35 and up think i'm adorable, cute and nice. I find this very confusing alot of the time.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
Wow ! A queer saying that every guy out there builds muscle for other other guys. How deep and insightful ::)
Another true statement!  All gay men think....ALL MEN ARE GAY! Or at least are curious about homosexuality!?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2006, 07:58:55 PM »
Both younger and older women love muscles. Older women aren't afraid to show it though, they also don't want someone who looks like a little boy. The problem with younger women is that they crave attention more than anything else. They want to be seen and be in the spotlight. If she is with a muscular guy who is in great shape she will have to share her "stage" with him. They usually have low self-esteem hence the craving for attention, they are conscious about their bodies and are intimidated by a guy who is in better shape than them beacuse it lowers their perception of themselves. Older women, (30-45 is my favorite range) simply don't care and are no longer imprisoned by society's unspoken rules and expectations. They realize that they don't have that much time left while they still look great so they want to take advantage of it.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
I have been told by alot of females that i have taken bodybuilding too far and that my physique is no longer attractive, mainly due to size i had one girl who said i had gorrilla like shoulders and arms. So i think there is apoint when being very muscular can be off putting to most women.

I have had a few girls who dont mind the bodybuilding look but they were fitness fanatics themselves.  As someone mentioned before i also find that girls my own age (25 and under) perceive me as meanicing, too big and grumpy looking but most females 35 and up think i'm adorable, cute and nice. I find this very confusing alot of the time.

Women under 25  the most insecure creatures on EARTH.  I didn't fully appreciate myself until I was 27 or 28.  Chances are the women over 30 feel confident that they can handle you...and you can handle them.

Some women ARE intimidated and not attracted to muscles.  I happen not to be one of them, but then again I'm all woman and I need someone who can handle me  ;D

It's all a matter of preference.  I don't think very many women find Jay Cutler attractive...but on the other hand many women find Richard Jones extremely attractive.  Acne from steroids isn't cute either...and neither is walking around with imaginary lat syndrome or flexing in front of a girl thinking she'll find it hot.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2006, 08:01:31 PM »
older women are also more assertive and aggresive than young ones

E
Exactly.   Being a woman of a "certain age"....I am sure of who I am and where I am in life.

good, bad or indifferent.  Love me or leave me alone.

Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2006, 08:05:22 PM »
The fat one's like Mo'nique do. but ones who aren't fat don't. They assume if your muscular, you got a small pecker. You know like you over compensating. A couple of women at work saw a pic of Flex Wheeler (hands on hips pose) while I was reading a thread. And told me if i ever looked like that they would be disgusted. And he is not even that big. And that has been the general consensus ever since college.

I remember this one fat chick in college would spend all her money going to the strip clubs in Baltimore just to see muscular men, and she told me, that there mostly big women there...grabbing on what they could not have. 

lol...
if they strip for money, they can be had.  The only thing negotiable is the price.

Consider how many BBs do it for money when they don't have a sponsor to feed/supplement them.

Sandra

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2006, 08:35:31 PM »
I have noticed that older more than younger women do enjoy a muscular man...Just what I have noticed in gyms, beaches, and night clubs..... ;)
Watching The Haters

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2006, 08:55:54 PM »
Not at all...Upinthemguts works for ME. He tried to escape but I caught him I found him running across my field and trying to flip a fence I crept up and like 'Scorpion' I was like...'GIT OVER HERE....BOY!!!!'.
LMAOOOOO

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »
That all depends there my friend. In my past experiences, women are attracted to muscle. If you go to a bar or club who has all the ladies around him?? Who's getting checked out constantly as he walks down the street or through the mall? The muscular guy...not the average "Joe" with tone. If anything, women are intimdated by a muscular guy because they are in fear of rejection or they seem to assume that he only likes fit women. A lot has to do with insecurity on the female.
PB
bro'- you are so right! so many women are totally intimidated not by muscles or mass per se, but  because they figure they won't "measure up" to a perceived standard, that of their own insecurities. that's exactly what it is, at least has been in my own cases.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2006, 04:43:51 AM »
I see you but the thing is that most women who are "normal" (that is what I am) think they are fat.  I know when me and my ex got together I was convinced that he only wanted some muscle babe or supermodel.  I didn't think he would go for my curves, but he loved them, and made me feel beautiful  ;D

What I'm saying though is that most women will SAY that they don't like that look  because they think the guys won't be feeling them.  A fat ass has nothing to lose...they know they aren't up to par.  Not to mention it's seen as culturally disgusting,so folks feel they have to conform, and say it too.

I'm just not buying that women don't like muscular guys because they always get stares out in public.  Especially if they have a cute face.  

As I read this, I remember the worst date I ever had and how the woman acted. She was curvy, DD (if not E) cups, thick (she was a Thick-ums Mclarge in College), but she lost the weight.  She would rub my arms and my back, and was very affectionate. I am not big, only 170 at 5'5", she was 5'4". And she was the one who approached me, at work. But her insercurities showed in the way she though of her body...She was on Weightwatchers (she didn't need it), she was a size 8, I guess she was a size 6 because of her curves, and she wanted to be a size 4. She was damn near perfect in my eyes.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2006, 05:39:33 AM »
As I read this, I remember the worst date I ever had and how the woman acted. She was curvy, DD (if not E) cups, thick (she was a Thick-ums Mclarge in College), but she lost the weight.  She would rub my arms and my back, and was very affectionate. I am not big, only 170 at 5'5", she was 5'4". And she was the one who approached me, at work. But her insercurities showed in the way she though of her body...She was on Weightwatchers (she didn't need it), she was a size 8, I guess she was a size 6 because of her curves, and she wanted to be a size 4. She was damn near perfect in my eyes.

did you hit it?
Here comes the money shot

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2006, 06:46:24 AM »
Wow ! A queer saying that every guy out there builds muscle for other other guys. How deep and insightful ::)
You took the words right out of my mouth   ;D