Author Topic: Actual verses from the Koran,the book of the religion of peace  (Read 13969 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Actual verses from the Koran,the book of the religion of peace
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
You are half correct. The koran for sure is not complete. Therefore, not qualifying as the word of God.

I think I'm all correct..

PROBOUND

• Getbig II
  • What's Good To Ya, Might Not Be Good For Ya!
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
I think I'm all correct..

Well, how can we know who is right?
Bright Future Ahead!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »
This shit is such a joke. I'm no fan of immigrants but to think that Islamic imigrants  are any different from any other group is nonsense.  The chinese are way scarier, there unified got money, are a powerhouse of the future and they don't give a shit about us. Chirstian/muslim is the same dam thing there no difference. I got christian and muslim friends and they pretty much agree on everything, they even talk about the same parts of the bible.

It's funny must american's don't even realize that the koran is basically an extension of the bible. It's the same dam religion.

I don't love immigrants, but this complete ignorance of islam is getting really fucking annoying it's the same dam religion.

lol

No it's impossible that you could have friends from both groups according to getbig. You are either a liar or a fool because your friends arent who they say they are and have a hidden agenda to blow you up soon.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 04:19:59 PM »
You should read some of the bullshit in the Old Testament - it says pretty much the same as the Koran.

No doubt. Lets burn it.  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2010, 02:13:18 PM »
Islamic Center of Washington

The mosque has been visited by many high profile dignitaries, including several presidents. The highest profile visit was by President George W. Bush on September
17 2001 only days after the attacks of September 11. On national television, Bush quoted from the Koran and worked to assure Americans that the vast majority
of Muslims are peaceful