Author Topic: How many of you guys believe that everyday jogging prevent quads from growing?  (Read 18919 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

yes, 250ml grapefruit juice 3x day.

kai green method?
$

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
yes, 250ml grapefruit juice 3x day.

Found one of your stashes...

I hate the State.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I jog 15mins every day to maintain my shape.
But, I need my quads fullness too.
Possible?

no it doesn't but i belive it's better to jog 3-4 times every week 30-45 minutes each.. in one of the old flex magazine dorian said that he didn't recommend jogging even for the light weight ppl because of it's bad effect on the knees!!..

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
No you aren't going to have a problem with your quads if you have a light 15-30 min jog everyday.  The benefits of the cardio are immeasurable and you are wise to include it in your training. The increased circulation and removal of stress hormones from your body will probably make you grow more efficiently and increase testosterone along with other hormones. You will look better and feel better.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
kai green method?

hahahahahaha, no thanks, i prefer the conservative way!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
hahahahahaha, no thanks, i prefer the conservative way!

Manchmal wuenschte ich, dass ihr euer eigenes Wort fuer diese Frucht haettet....
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
Manchmal wuenschte ich, dass ihr euer eigenes Wort fuer diese Frucht haettet....

Pampelmuse?  ;D ;D

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
i want to learn german

DK II

• Getbig V

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
i wonder how long it takes. maybe there are some germophone towns in new england.  i was thinking about moving to frenchville to learn french but i dont like french.

DK II

• Getbig V
i wonder how long it takes. maybe there are some germophone towns in new england.  i was thinking about moving to frenchville to learn french but i dont like french.

french is for pussies.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
No you aren't going to have a problem with your quads if you have a light 15-30 min jog everyday.  The benefits of the cardio are immeasurable and you are wise to include it in your training. The increased circulation and removal of stress hormones from your body will probably make you grow more efficiently and increase testosterone along with other hormones. You will look better and feel better.
bullshit lol

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
french food sucks

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
french is for pussies.

Aber viel nuetzlicher als Deutsch und gilt immer noch als internationale Sprache...
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

Interesting, any links to scientific studies on that theories?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I feel much better and I actually recover faster now that I do cardio

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
he's right
there is numerous reasons why he is wrong

DK II

• Getbig V
I feel much better and I actually recover faster now that I do cardio

Same here.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Aber viel nuetzlicher als Deutsch und gilt immer noch als internationale Sprache...
is learning german easy
there is numerous reasons why he is wrong
how so.  i agree with CJ about recovering faster. i feel much better when i do cardio, if i dont i feel like a slug. elliptical and stair stepper are great

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what kind of logic says activity makes u smaller  ::)[/size][/size][/size]
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
in one of the old flex magazine dorian said that he doesn't recommend jogging even for the light weight ppl because of it's bad effect on the knees!!..

Ironic given he needed to mega dose illegal drugs fit for livestock to be a bodybuilder.
$

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
i got shin splints from heavy squats not jogging, it sucks.  i walk 100 feet and my shins start hurting.

DK II

• Getbig V
is learning german easyhow so.  i agree with CJ about recovering faster. i feel much better when i do cardio, if i dont i feel like a slug. elliptical and stair stepper are great

I feel so much better since doing more cardio as well. I love to go running, it improves quality of life a lot.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
is learning german easyhow so.  i agree with CJ about recovering faster. i feel much better when i do cardio, if i dont i feel like a slug. elliptical and stair stepper are great

Most foreigners, i.e. Anglophones would say it is middle-difficult, not too bad, more difficult than Spanish, easier than Russian, much easier than Korean.
I hate the State.