Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 44052 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2012, 04:53:45 PM »
while it hurts me to post this it's straight from the heart and gut so I'm gonna have at it.

..I was one of the few guys who believed in Tbombz. Here was this young,motivated,  intelligent guy, who had learned so much and had come so far...I really believed in the guy and despite all the haters I kept the faith in him and his theories. I even payed the guy for dieting advice back in 2010 sent him cash in the mail..hell I  looked up to him...  I bought into his theories... three meals a day, taking one steroid at a time because stacking multiple compounds  is pointless , and never training to failure. boy was I wrong...

This right here is proof to me that if you try to reinvent the wheel in this game  you get fucked. You stick with the bread and butter and what works and you ask guys who are where you WANT to be for advice on how to get there.   all you guys would hate on him and I  kept defending the poor guy.."his head is too big  ..."he's really probably bigger in real life",, "his skin tone sucks but trust me he's a big guy"...' "he hasn't been using drugs long enough',... yadayada"  

Well  Taylor I have just as much muscle as you, hell I look better than you...   and wake up every day depressed because I hate my body cause my muscles are not big enough... that should tell you something. Hell if I added ten pounds of muscle to your physique I would still think long and hard about posting it in the thunderdome...let alone be proud of it?  I think a few of us getbiggers would like to ask you where you get  some of that confidence bro...

what an idiot I was listening to your advice and sending you countless pm's all these years, most of your answers were one word sentences anyways until I paid you for it that one time. Then when I turned down those omnas you offered me when you were in a bind (which were countefeit).but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so ignored it... you gave me the cold shoulder, and ignored half my pm's which I took a very long time to write.

I don't know why I didn't listen to the guys I ignored them and stuck to your side. But you know what? , your a dellisional piece of shit and a  crook... a scumbag who steals cash from his parents for narcotics and a leech ...a homosexual looking for attention...a very dellusional one at that. t's a shame cuase you just lost your  only true friend you had on this sight.
l

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »
Good shoulders and upper arms but that's about it.

You should be ashamed for needing steroids to look like this.

This.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2012, 04:57:29 PM »
That cusion looks filthy, do you have a washing machine?? Or was it her skin that made it that dirty, you both look very greasy, why??
The covers do come off, you do know this right  ??? Or did they shut the laundromat, in your area??

PT

Kai Greene? :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
while it hurts me to post this it's straight from the heart and gut so I'm gonna have at it.

..I was one of the few guys who believed in Tbombz. Here was this young,motivated,  intelligent guy, who had learned so much and had come so far...I really believed in the guy and despite all the haters I kept the faith in him and his theories. I even payed the guy for dieting advice back in 2010 sent him cash in the mail..hell I  looked up to him...  I bought into his theories... three meals a day, taking one steroid at a time because stacking multiple compounds  is pointless , and never training to failure. boy was I wrong...

This right here is proof to me that if you try to reinvent the wheel in this game  you get fucked. You stick with the bread and butter and what works and you ask guys who are where you WANT to be for advice on how to get there.   all you guys would hate on him and I  kept defending the poor guy.."his head is too big  ..."he's really probably bigger in real life",, "his skin tone sucks but trust me he's a big guy"...' "he hasn't been using drugs long enough',... yadayada"  

Well  Taylor I have just as much muscle as you, hell I look better than you...   and wake up every day depressed because I hate my body cause my muscles are not big enough... that should tell you something. Hell if I added ten pounds of muscle to your physique I would still think long and hard about posting it in the thunderdome...let alone be proud of it?  I think a few of us getbiggers would like to ask you where you get  some of that confidence bro...

what an idiot I was listening to your advice and sending you countless pm's all these years, most of your answers were one word sentences anyways until I paid you for it that one time. Then when I turned down those omnas you offered me when you were in a bind (which were countefeit).but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so ignored it... you gave me the cold shoulder, and ignored half my pm's which I took a very long time to write.

I don't know why I didn't listen to the guys I ignored them and stuck to your side. But you know what? , your a dellisional piece of shit and a  crook... a scumbag who steals cash from his parents for narcotics and a leech ...a homosexual looking for attention...a very dellusional one at that. t's a shame cuase you just lost your  only true friend you had on this sight.

LMFAO!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »

Love gone bad. Same old story, bro.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2012, 05:02:20 PM »
I also took a picture today. I am hereby hijacking your thread

you look awesome but is your avatar picture stretched to make you look wider or is it just my vision? ive been wanting to ask you this for awhile, when i saw your avatar pic i thought "IFBB pro material" then i saw your real pic and thought "bigger version of Ronnie from Jersey Shore".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
I also took a picture today. I am hereby hijacking your thread

Traps look good..pecs OK...you need shoulder width and arm size big time

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
Traps look good..pecs OK...you need shoulder width and arm size big time
his full size picture is a let down, big time.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »

ROFLCOPTERZZZ what the fuck??

you paid this fool for advices?

hahaha

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »

haha ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
lol @ mailing money to tbombz for diet advice.

Xerxes

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2012, 05:31:52 PM »
until I paid you for it that one time.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2012, 05:33:00 PM »

haha, oh brother....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »
Nice one, nice one
tay tay exposed for being a manipulative scumbag

Never a boring moment on the boards :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
flinstones with the best post of the thread so far. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
flinstones with the best post of the thread so far. ;D

I'm seriously laughing out loud at this latest development :D

Swlabr

« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »

..I was one of the few guys who believed in Tbombz. Here was this young,motivated,  intelligent guy, who had learned so much and had come so far...I really believed in the guy and despite all the haters I kept the faith in him and his theories. I even payed the guy for dieting advice back in 2010 sent him cash in the mail..hell I  looked up to him...  I bought into his theories... three meals a day, taking one steroid at a time because stacking multiple compounds  is pointless , and never training to failure. boy was I wrong...

This right here is proof to me that if you try to reinvent the wheel in this game  you get fucked. You stick with the bread and butter and what works and you ask guys who are where you WANT to be for advice on how to get there.   all you guys would hate on him and I  kept defending the poor guy.."his head is too big  ..."he's really probably bigger in real life",, "his skin tone sucks but trust me he's a big guy"...' "he hasn't been using drugs long enough',... yadayada"   

Well  Taylor I have just as much muscle as you, hell I look better than you...   and wake up every day depressed because I hate my body cause my muscles are not big enough... that should tell you something. Hell if I added ten pounds of muscle to your physique I would still think long and hard about posting it in the thunderdome...let alone be proud of it?  I think a few of us getbiggers would like to ask you where you get  some of that confidence bro...

I don't know why I didn't listen to the guys I ignored them and stuck to your side. But you know what? , your a dellisional piece of shit and a  crook... a scumbag who steals cash from his parents for narcotics and a leech ...a homosexual looking for attention...a very dellusional one at that. t's a shame cuase you just lost your  only true friend you had on this sight.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2012, 05:44:39 PM »
lol @ mailing money to tbombz for diet advice.

the sad part is it's true..

i thought you were gonna send it western union.
[/qu

hey man im in a bind and im trying to get rid of a few omnas i got from rbb. they are legit. not the counterfeit ones. (different lot #). 20 amps for 120+10 shipping=130.  

ummm rbb did sell countefeit omnas you jackass..I knew this cause my guy got me real ones and know someone who tried RBB's omnas and said they were shit
l

Swlabr

« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
Hahahha

This thread is going to be LEGENDARY!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
Might want to take his addy out of the post. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »
the sad part is it's true..

How much did he charge you, flint?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »
ahahaha

insane thread backfire

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »
why are you outing him like that?   dick move, all day dick move

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2012, 05:56:46 PM »
There is a cocksucker born every minute.
from incomplete data

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:10 PM »
How much did he charge you, flint?

the worst part is...he didn't ask for much at all, less than $100 I think. I think it might of been $50 the moocher.

dick move airosol? I dont think so dude...here I was a 17 year old kid expecting to get this complicated, complex cutting cycle with exotic drugs I never heard of before where even $50 was alot to me and I expected him to take his time and give me some good advice... and this is what I got from what I remembered...

" eat lean protein and vegetables each meal , 1 table spoon of olive oil each meal, 2 cups of eggs in the morning, cheat meal twice a week and take 1 cc of testosterone monday, wedsday, friday until I say otherwise" ::)

you wouldn't be pissed?  I pmed him back like "bro wtf? how am I supposed to look like a bodybuilder on that crock of shit?"

his answer

steroids never stop working. you dont ever have to increase your doseage. 750mg will always work just fine.

cycling on and off is the wrong way to go about it. just stay on if you want to be massive.

at that point I  accepted it as money lost and just told him I followed his advice and it was working fine to not hurt his feelings because that's the type of guy I am ....unfortunately. I should of exposed his ass a long time ago I just dont like drama so I dont bring up alot of things. Also let it be clear I don't want to talk about it, and am not here to get praises from getbiggers for this, I've said all I have to say at this point...hopefully people can draw their conclusion of what kind of tbombz really is I could give a fuck less at this point

l