Author Topic: Before and After.... its real to me damn IT???  (Read 10398 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Before and After.... its real to me damn IT???
« on: July 10, 2012, 04:15:59 PM »
34 yrs old  ??? ??? ??? Fucker looks like 64

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-cut-body-fat-37-points.html

Body Transformation: Cut Body Fat 37% Points
When using stairs feels like facing Napoleon's army, you must change, or you'll die. Brian chose the former – with a vengeance.

by Male Transformation Of The Week Jul 03, 2012

Name: Brian Hill
Email: runningones@gmail.com
BodySpace: networkingguru

Before                                                                
AGE 34                                                        
HEIGHT 5'8"                                              
WEIGHT 292 lbs
BODY FAT 50%

After
WAIST 52.5"    AGE 36
HEIGHT 5'8"
WEIGHT 212 lbs
BODY FAT 13%
WAIST 36.8"

Why I Got Started

In January of 2010, I came to the crushing realization that I was morbidly obese, and on the fast road to an early grave. I felt horrible, slept poorly, struggled to function throughout the day, got winded climbing two flights of stairs, was constantly irritable, and generally felt like a 90-year-old man.

On top of this, when I saw photos of myself, I would be depressed for days. I hated how I looked, and in turn, started to hate myself.

I came to the conclusion that something had to be done. Furthermore, it had to be done quickly, because at the rate I was going, the time was coming soon where I would not be able to reverse the damage. So, I decided to attack the problem with everything I had.

How I Did It

Initially, I knew I wanted to gain muscle more than anything else, and I knew from past experience that I wouldn't do that by trying to follow what pro bodybuilders did.

See, in high school, I took weightlifting, and the coach had us do a simple 5x5 program (which was actually the Texas Method, though I didn't know this at the time).

In the 6 months I was in weightlifting, I gained more mass than I had in the previous 4 years of trying to copy routines from magazines. When I started back, I remembered this, and decided that I would try to find the best 5x5 program there was, and would follow it to the letter.

My search led me to Bodybuilding.com, where I chose Madcow's Intermediate, as laid out here:www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw56.htm. Little did I know that this was a modified version of the original program, but it didn't matter, this is what I went with.

In 6 months I made enormous gains in strength and size, taking my bench to 310 x 5 and my squat to 360 x 5.

However, while my effort under the bar was paying dividends in strength and size, my lack of effort at the table was showing through. In July of 2010, I still weighed over 280 pounds and had a 48.5-inch waist. Thus, I began to correct that side of the equation.

Initially, I began by trying to out-exercise my diet, which as most people know, is an exercise in futility. I added 40 miles per week of recumbent biking, keeping my heart rate steady at 130bpm. I only made minor changes to my diet, such as beginning to consume whey protein shakes regularly.

By November of 2010, my weight had dropped to 268, but there it stalled. At this point, I knew I needed to step things up. I found the original Madcow's 5x5 program and switched to it, and started experiments with Ketogenic dieting, using a Cyclical Ketogenic Dieting approach based on Lyle McDonald's articles.

Ketogenic dieting had worked for me in the past, so I had hoped that there truly was a metabolic advantage to the diet and it would work better for me than standard caloric restriction.

Unfortunately, all I did during this period is prove to myself that calories are the key to success while dieting, regardless of diet style. After three months of no progress on the ketogenic diet, I purchased a Bodymedia FIT and began using it to help me determine how many calories I should be eating based on my activity levels.

This, for me, was the absolute turning point in my weight loss. I made sure to eat 1000 calories per day less than I burned, every day, and the fat began falling off. One year later I had dropped 65 more pounds and reached the condition in my after photos.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Before and After.... Natty???
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 04:16:58 PM »
As natural as gay "marriage"
~

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »
Lex Luger lookin' pumped.  
a

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
Seriously? Dude looks all of 50

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 04:18:58 PM »
One of Thor's many transformations.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
an alternative study of aryan genetic!
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 04:19:59 PM »

Rick Flair looking old!! :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »
I am sure that is what Leif Ericson looked like.  Viking warlord.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Before and After.... its real to me damn IT???
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 04:21:57 PM »
Great transformation...but those are some hard years he's got on him.    :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »
Any relation to Down Hill? Has the face of a man whos lived some hard years.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 04:22:48 PM »
Mickey Rooney looking jacked!!!!!!

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 04:28:45 PM »
Calories are all that matters....and drugs, but dont tell anyone ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 04:30:02 PM »
Sweet! Guy looks great!

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 04:30:44 PM »
SLLS

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 04:32:19 PM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »
in before chuckys pic

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
Lost 13 pounds   :-\ :-\ :-\ Check out this guy, ... 7% Bf  ::) ::) ::)  at the cost of a Left Bitch tit (lets put a towel and a girl nex to it and nobody will notice)

Why I Got Started

I was only two years away from 40, just had my first child, and had a constant feeling of being unhealthy and tired. Not to mention, for the first time ever, my doctor told me my cholesterol was dangerously high as well as my blood pressure. WHAT!? I have never had health issues.

I didn't want to start medication for this and definitely had no intentions of checking out of this world early, so I decided to set one of the biggest goals in my life: Get in fitness model shape and health in 90 days. I didn't want to just lose weight and gain some muscle, I truly wanted the big fitness goal: fitness model/show stage ready.

On top of that, I wanted abs. Abs, abs, Abs! How the hell do I get abs!? And to top them all off, I wanted to get a clean bill of health from the doc.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
Lost 13 pounds   :-\ :-\ :-\ Check out this guy, ... 7% Bf  ::) ::) ::)  at the cost of a Left Bitch tit (lets put a towel and a girl nex to it and nobody will notice)

Why I Got Started

I was only two years away from 40, just had my first child, and had a constant feeling of being unhealthy and tired. Not to mention, for the first time ever, my doctor told me my cholesterol was dangerously high as well as my blood pressure. WHAT!? I have never had health issues.

I didn't want to start medication for this and definitely had no intentions of checking out of this world early, so I decided to set one of the biggest goals in my life: Get in fitness model shape and health in 90 days. I didn't want to just lose weight and gain some muscle, I truly wanted the big fitness goal: fitness model/show stage ready.

On top of that, I wanted abs. Abs, abs, Abs! How the hell do I get abs!? And to top them all off, I wanted to get a clean bill of health from the doc.

LOLOL

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 04:46:49 PM »
That gyno on his left titty is at least  b-cup hahahahahah ... epic use of a towel to cover up bigger tit.
L

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »
He looks like the dude from "Gangs of New York " in his before pic. The guy who carried the club.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »

Gyno, yeah, although to be fair, pregnancy can wreak havoc with some bodies.    :-\

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 09:38:52 PM »
LOL! Shit, this is an instant classic  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 09:46:42 PM »
That's the polygamist dude from 'Sister Wives':

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 01:04:05 AM »

7 % ? If he's seven I'm sitting 5 percent