Author Topic: Overeem whooped all and becomes K-1 numero uno  (Read 9323 times)

spinnis

Re: Overeem whooped all and becomes K-1 numero uno
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2010, 02:36:59 PM »
mighty mo's right hand is Insane.

tyson who  ::) ::) ::)  ???  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »
quality fucking match ups for DAMn sure  :P

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »

Great fucking fight.  :D

shit that saki dude was FAST from time to time lol

patt barry would probably do decent in k1

"he leans back like fat joe"

I used to be annoyed by "the voice" not I like him lol Classic comments

holy shit! 7:15 could have been an EPIC ko. Fuck

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »

Great fucking fight.  :D

normal people have no idea how "hard" those kicks actually hit... damn warriors.

K-1 manages to produce awesome looking fighters (no homo) and fights

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
normal people have no idea how "hard" those kicks actually hit... damn warriors.

K-1 manages to produce awesome looking fighters (no homo) and fights

50% of one of those kicks and your average joe wouldn't get up, and 1-3 of those and no boxer would  ;D

thats also one big ass romanian, imagine either of those udes in a streetfight lol.

I think the judges was kinda biased I thought the romanian scored alot also..

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 03:41:36 PM »

lol that hook was fast. seems like the other dude started it though with the "headbutt", looks like hari kissed him on the cheek before hand though  :-\  ;D
being a young tall cocky fucker like that And with those skills is a recipe for bad things to go down lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »
50% of one of those kicks and your average joe wouldn't get up, and 1-3 of those and no boxer would  ;D

thats also one big ass romanian, imagine either of those udes in a streetfight lol.

50% of one of those kicks and your average joe wouldn't get up, and 1-3 of those and no boxer would  ;D

I don' think they were "biased" at all, Gokhan was damn hungry and he was digging and digging. K-1 judges also want to see hunger and spirit to fight and Gokhan displayed it. Daniel had the "Patience" approach at the end but it can only do so good when you are getting drilled with punches and kicks and he actually got tirred from those hits you can see it.

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2010, 03:46:47 PM »
I don' think they were "biased" at all, Gokhan was damn hungry and he was digging and digging. K-1 judges also want to see hunger and spirit to fight and Gokhan displayed it. Daniel had the "Patience" approach at the end but it can only do so good when you are getting drilled with punches and kicks and he actually got tirred from those hits you can see it.

other dude landed alot of punches also but a SHITLOD of kicks, seems like they just ignored all the kicks he landed in the end, he didnt win but he did stay Active as hell

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

lol that hook was fast. seems like the other dude started it though with the "headbutt", looks like hari kissed him on the cheek before hand though  :-\  ;D
being a young tall cocky fucker like that And with those skills is a recipe for bad things to go down lol

graham got the last laugh though it seems like

6:14 he was out for a Long time.

That Almost happened in the saki fight

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »
LOL!!!!

WTF!

Yeah he hurt Gokhan at 02:24 but...

... lol at the first 3mins of the first round.... Overeem got even rocked in half way through with the hooks, look at it.

He just looks for one punch to end the fight, he's not throwing combinations... it's like a bad movie.

Too bad you have to fight the best ranked fighter in the world with broken ribs and insiders... i think Gokhan would have beaten Overeem there... And Aerts, lol, he was dead from the inside when fought overeem.

It's ridiculous... Overeem needs to be TESTED by the best fighters when they are peaked... jut like Fedor was over and over again.

Gokhan got his hand broken because he had to go through kick demonstration before fighting horse meat

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2010, 04:23:22 PM »
LOL!!!!

WTF!

Yeah he hurt Gokhan at 02:24 but...

... lol at the first 3mins of the first round.... Overeem got even rocked in half way through with the hooks, look at it.

He just looks for one punch to end the fight, he's not throwing combinations... it's like a bad movie.

Too bad you have to fight the best ranked fighter in the world with broken ribs and insiders... i think Gokhan would have beaten Overeem there... And Aerts, lol, he was dead from the inside when fought overeem.

It's ridiculous... Overeem needs to be TESTED by the best fighters when they are peaked... jut like Fedor was over and over again.

Gokhan got his hand broken because he had to go through kick demonstration before fighting horse meat

You got some good points, but Overeem is definitely one of the best and this tournament he has proven to be the best in the world on that particular day. That's what K-1 is all about. Hopefully Hari will be back next year. I'd love to see them fight again. I think Hari is the better fighter of the two. Definitely the most attractive.