Author Topic: SYRINGES AND NEEDLES  (Read 4116 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
SYRINGES AND NEEDLES
« on: November 23, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
ANYONE LOAD WITH AN 18 AND 1 INCH, BUT THEN SHOOT WITH 30 1/2 INCH?

THINKIN BOUT DOING THAT ALL THESE LONG NEEDLES ARE FUCKING ANNOYING. I KNOW SLIN PINS AND SHIT BUT SLIN PIN CANT DRAW UP THESE SCHERINGS...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: SYRINGES AND NEEDLES
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
imo half inch is too short, some oil usualy comes back out

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 11:59:57 AM »
imo half inch is too short, some oil usualy comes back out

AHHH THIS WHOLE 1 INCH NEEDLE THING IS FUCKING KILLING ME. IM LEAN I DONT GOT THE FAT. IF I WANNA INJECT EOD I CANT KEEP DOING THIS I NEED A SIMPLER AND MORE CONVENIENT SOLUTION.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »
AHHH THIS WHOLE 1 INCH NEEDLE THING IS FUCKING KILLING ME. IM LEAN I DONT GOT THE FAT. IF I WANNA INJECT EOD I CANT KEEP DOING THIS I NEED A SIMPLER AND MORE CONVENIENT SOLUTION.
What do you mean, what's the problem ?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »
What do you mean, what's the problem ?

NON STOP PAINFUL INJECTIONS, ROTATING SITES IS A BITCH CAUSE U SEE THE MARK FOR A DAY OR SO AFTER. MY ASS IS GONNA BE CONCRETE SOON. SLIN PINS U FEEL NO PAIN, NO MARK NOTHING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »
Cant go wrong with slin pins, love em.  I use 5/8 for delts, bis, tris; 1inch for quads.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »
Try injecting at different depths, you don't have to put the whole inch into the muscle if you're lean.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »
when u press the plunger down for 5 minutes with ur eyes closed and then turn aroudn to see you still have half the syringe to go you will wipe ur tears and go back to 25 gauge

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
The small barrels of the slin pins cause more pressure in the barrel to inject the oil, never took me 5mins  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 02:42:54 PM »
it's as if i was exaggerating

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 08:11:13 PM »
use fucking 25 gauge 1.5". what the fuck? there is never a mark left for any amount of time when im done.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 12:05:58 AM »
1 inch 25 gauges for me. Never quAds just glutes and sometimes delts

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
When injecting Testosterone Cypionate, I fill the syringe using an 18 gauge needle. I switch the needle to a 23 gauge to inject. I think the needle is 1" long. Testosterone should be injected into muscle, not fat. Yeah, it's a bit of a pain. Sometimes I inject in my butt and other times in my thigh.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 12:25:26 AM »
When injecting Testosterone Cypionate, I fill the syringe using an 18 gauge needle. I switch the needle to a 23 gauge to inject. I think the needle is 1" long. Testosterone should be injected into muscle, not fat. Yeah, it's a bit of a pain. Sometimes I inject in my butt and other times in my thigh.

RIGHT NOW THATS WHAT IM DOING LOADING WITH 18s INJECTING with 23s perhaps I SHOULD GO 5/8THs
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 01:47:41 AM »
RIGHT NOW THATS WHAT IM DOING LOADING WITH 18s INJECTING with 23s perhaps I SHOULD GO 5/8THs
Either you are hypersensitive to injections or I am numb to them. I don't experience pain at all. The testosterone cypionate does make a lump for a day or so. I believe that is because it is so thick that it takes that long to dissipate. Just be sure your needles are long enough to ensure that the testosterone gets into the muscle.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 02:22:39 AM »
NON STOP PAINFUL INJECTIONS, ROTATING SITES IS A BITCH CAUSE U SEE THE MARK FOR A DAY OR SO AFTER. MY ASS IS GONNA BE CONCRETE SOON. SLIN PINS U FEEL NO PAIN, NO MARK NOTHING.
There is sweet spot in the glutes that you pull it very smooth and easy.
i used to inject my tri's with slin pin used eq (quality eq btw) until shit got fucked up...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 02:59:52 AM »
There is sweet spot in the glutes that you pull it very smooth and easy.
i used to inject my tri's with slin pin used eq (quality eq btw) until shit got fucked up...

EXPLAIN MORE...I WAS GONNA PUT SOME EQ IN A SLIN PIN AND INJECT THAT SHIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TOP CHEF EQ TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »
if your going to hit tri's, bi's, delts etc, shoot your 1st batch in your glutes 1st

why?, if its a bit dodgy youd rather your abcess was cut out your ass than on your upper body on small muscle groups

always aspirate on site injections too

Swlabr

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »
if your going to hit tri's, bi's, delts etc, shoot your 1st batch in your glutes 1st

why?, if its a bit dodgy youd rather your abcess was cut out your ass than on your upper body on small muscle groups

always aspirate on site injections too

Do you aspirate when you inject glutes?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
nope....

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
Aspirating with glutes is the hardest part, and it makes me move the needle about. Gonna stop doing it now, fuck that shit.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
EXPLAIN MORE...I WAS GONNA PUT SOME EQ IN A SLIN PIN AND INJECT THAT SHIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TOP CHEF EQ TOO.
I had some reaction similar to infection at one of my arms after injecting 2cc divided into 4 shots (1/2cc at the time, different spots) into my tri's,
it was really worthless as it took more time than injecting into the glutes,
so i figured out i will just stick with gh15's advice - aas to the glutes, gh to the delts.

dustin

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »
I used to pin with 25g half inch pins and eventually 1". Went back to half an inch and realized that even for sites with zero body fat the injections were just too shallow.

You might think it sucks to inject with a longer pin, but I'm around 6-7% bf and only hold fat in my stomach and glutes. But where I pin, the glute upper hind quadrant area and quads, there is ZERO body fat and a 1.5" pin feels fantastic. Get the oil nice and deep. Don't let it sit at the surface where the bolus of oil will get pinched and contorted as your muscles contract. And if you pin delts (something I don't like anymore), don't be the asshole in the gym with 5 deltoid heads looking like a big juiced up fag.

If you're going to inject drugs into your body, do it properly. No slin pin shit, no sub-q injections, left cheek, right cheek, repeat. If you can tolerate quad shots (it's a polar extreme usually, you either deal with them flawlessly or they can't be done at all) go for that too. Delts... I would just use slin pins and inject GH and other peptides only. If you're a bodybuilder with any respectable amount of size, your legs and ass should be more than enough. And if you need to pin more oil, your body should be getting larger in proportion with your climbing doses. If you can't hold your injections in these sites, you're not big enough and have other more important problems such as fake gear or shitty training/eating.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2011, 05:20:55 PM »
you sound hyper sensitive to shots, maybe steroids isn't your thing, I would stick to long ester test once a week or twice a week if you are having this much trouble.

TEAM Nasser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
I used to pin with 25g half inch pins and eventually 1". Went back to half an inch and realized that even for sites with zero body fat the injections were just too shallow.

You might think it sucks to inject with a longer pin, but I'm around 6-7% bf and only hold fat in my stomach and glutes. But where I pin, the glute upper hind quadrant area and quads, there is ZERO body fat and a 1.5" pin feels fantastic. Get the oil nice and deep. Don't let it sit at the surface where the bolus of oil will get pinched and contorted as your muscles contract. And if you pin delts (something I don't like anymore), don't be the asshole in the gym with 5 deltoid heads looking like a big juiced up fag.

If you're going to inject drugs into your body, do it properly. No slin pin shit, no sub-q injections, left cheek, right cheek, repeat. If you can tolerate quad shots (it's a polar extreme usually, you either deal with them flawlessly or they can't be done at all) go for that too. Delts... I would just use slin pins and inject GH and other peptides only. If you're a bodybuilder with any respectable amount of size, your legs and ass should be more than enough. And if you need to pin more oil, your body should be getting larger in proportion with your climbing doses. If you can't hold your injections in these sites, you're not big enough and have other more important problems such as fake gear or shitty training/eating.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^