Author Topic: MASTERON INJECTION PROTOCOL  (Read 4230 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
MASTERON INJECTION PROTOCOL
« on: February 23, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »
I PREFER TREN ED.

BUT FOR MAST SHOULD I DO 75MG M-SAT OR 150MG T-TH-SAT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: MASTERON INJECTION PROTOCOL
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:03:45 PM »
I would go 50-100mg eod. Depends how dry and veiny you want to get. I did slin pin bilateral spot injections with masteron just for the hell of it. It was really thin oil

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 12:07:53 PM »
I WANNA USE 450MG A WEEK THO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:59 PM »
I WANNA USE 450MG A WEEK THO.

Do 150mg eod

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »
Do 150mg eod

THAT'S TOO MUCH. THAT'S LIKE 600MG ONE WEEK, 450MG THE NEXT. I DONT LIKE EOD, I LIKE TO WORK IT OFF THE WEEK. I WANT 450 FOR THE WEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 12:55:23 PM »
THAT'S TOO MUCH. THAT'S LIKE 600MG ONE WEEK, 450MG THE NEXT. I DONT LIKE EOD, I LIKE TO WORK IT OFF THE WEEK. I WANT 450 FOR THE WEEK.

Lol wtf, u prefer work it off the week..thats not how it works..150mg eod during 14days will give u 1050mg total, wich is 525/week

Just pin yourself and stop crying

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 01:06:03 PM »
I would just shoot it with your ED Tren shots if you have room in the barrel.

I'm kind of a numbers guy like you nosleep, i like to have everything perfectly balanced.

Good luck!

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »
m w f 150mg

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
I fill 3cc's (of whatever), then realize I still want more. Whether or not I fill another 3cc's depends on my general mood  :P

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »
m w f 150mg

THINKIN BOUT IT.

I would just shoot it with your ED Tren shots if you have room in the barrel.

I'm kind of a numbers guy like you nosleep, i like to have everything perfectly balanced.

Good luck!

8)

ID HAVE TO MOVE FROM SLIN PINS TO 25' 5/8 WHICH IS NO BIGGIE, BUT IM OCD WITH THIS JUST LIKE U.

Lol wtf, u prefer work it off the week..thats not how it works..150mg eod during 14days will give u 1050mg total, wich is 525/week

Just pin yourself and stop crying

GO GET RAPED, IM BIGGER THAN U BITCH. I SHOULD TEACH U SOME THINGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
hows your hair holding up when you're using tons of heavy androgenics?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 03:10:10 PM »

NO BUENO. BUT IM JUST TRYING TO HOLD SOME GROUND. ITS NOT SO MUCH THE HAIR, CAUSE MY LOCKS ARE FLOWING, BUT THE TOP OF MY HEAD IS THINNING. IT'S LIKE RECEDING, BUT NOT SHEDDING. IF I CAN JUST HOLD MY GROUND, I'LL BE FINE. HAIR GROWTH IS CERTAINLY NOT AS FAST. TO MY CREDIT I JUST RESTARTED THE COCO OIL TONIGHT. WENT OFF OF IT FOR A GOOD MONTH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 03:13:35 PM »

i've never seen anyone with such an extreme hair fetish as you

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »

Aesthetics, what's your take on this? Gathered from professional broscience research institute gettbiggerton university.

'Nizoral is an anti-fungal shampoo that kills the fungi that cause seborrhea and dandruff.

Groups of individuals have discovered that Nizoral (when used regularly) is a very useful alopecia treatment, once again it would appear that the role of a substance for the treatment of hair-loss is stumbled upon accidentally!

Nizoral contains a chemical called ketoconazole, it is known that when ketoconazole is ingested orally that it inhibits the binding of androgens to receptors in the body and this would include the binding of DHT to hair-follicle receptors.

Furthermore positive results with Nizoral shampoo are often noted within a few weeks, whereas a pure anti-DHT affect may take a few months. It is therefore likely that Nizoral exhibits another method to its anti-hair-loss effect.

One such theory of Nizorals anti-alopecia effects may be on its activity upon sebum.

Sebum is a fatty substance that accumulates in the scalp around the hair follicles. Its possible that the removal of sebum may help “unclog” the hair follicle and expose it to more nutrition from an improved blood supply, rather like unclogging a drain!

It is known that Nizoral can remove and reduce sebum deposits.
'

I've been using this for awhile. No hairloss noted. I added mast today so the experiment begins. What I do is shower in the morning for example with reg products, completely dry off, then lather my back, shoulders, and scalp with the Nizoral and leave it in all day to just soak in. I found some japanese study on leaving it soak in. I do it every 2-3days. No more itchy scalp. So when your scalp starts drying out and itching hairloss is enroute. Im planning on blasting for quite awhile so if any of you give a shit I will guinea pig this crap. If anything it makes you smell hella good all day. The old ladies I work with dig it :-X

Anyone else used this.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 08:19:54 PM »
Hahahahaha you could obviously dont teach me a single thing. You dont know shit, otherwise you woudnt start a stupid thread like this, educate yourself

Ur bigger than me? LOL OK

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 08:22:07 PM »
Aesthetics, what's your take on this? Gathered from professional broscience research institute gettbiggerton university.

'Nizoral is an anti-fungal shampoo that kills the fungi that cause seborrhea and dandruff.

Groups of individuals have discovered that Nizoral (when used regularly) is a very useful alopecia treatment, once again it would appear that the role of a substance for the treatment of hair-loss is stumbled upon accidentally!

Nizoral contains a chemical called ketoconazole, it is known that when ketoconazole is ingested orally that it inhibits the binding of androgens to receptors in the body and this would include the binding of DHT to hair-follicle receptors.

Furthermore positive results with Nizoral shampoo are often noted within a few weeks, whereas a pure anti-DHT affect may take a few months. It is therefore likely that Nizoral exhibits another method to its anti-hair-loss effect.

One such theory of Nizorals anti-alopecia effects may be on its activity upon sebum.

Sebum is a fatty substance that accumulates in the scalp around the hair follicles. Its possible that the removal of sebum may help “unclog” the hair follicle and expose it to more nutrition from an improved blood supply, rather like unclogging a drain!

'

I've been using this for awhile. No hairloss noted. I added mast today so the experiment begins. What I do is shower in the morning for example with reg products, completely dry off, then lather my back, shoulders, and scalp with the Nizoral and leave it in all day to just soak in. I found some japanese study on leaving it soak in. I do it every 2-3days. No more itchy scalp. So when your scalp starts drying out and itching hairloss is enroute. Im planning on blasting for quite awhile so if any of you give a shit I will guinea pig this crap. If anything it makes you smell hella good all day. The old ladies I work with dig it :-X

Anyone else used this.

there is a hairloss thread here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=398546.0

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 08:23:34 PM »
Hahahahaha you could obviously dont teach me a single thing. You dont know shit, otherwise you woudnt start a stupid thread like this, educate yourself

Ur bigger than me? LOL OK

YA BITCH JUS WATCH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 08:54:12 PM »
I wont watch cuz I dont give a damn fuck about u

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »
there is a hairloss thread here

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=398546.0

Hey man I appreciate that. I have so many freakin GB threads saved to my favorites its like the library of congress. Don't you love when you think you're the originator of something and it's been common knowledge for decades >:( Like I say to all the good vets here like you who actually contribute
their knowledge with kindness, thank you. When I read threads for the most part, I just skim to guys like you(and others whose names don't need to be mentioned), cuz most of the rest of the posters contribute nothing but pure feces. And I always try to reinforce that I am not A gimmick/troll, and I actually try to contribute what knowledge/humor I can. I'm not a spring chicken anymore man lol. Later bro

edit: example of feces poster above me ::)

Swlabr

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 04:03:55 AM »
My hair is thicker than ever.

u mad, aesthetics?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
My hair is thicker than ever.

u mad, aesthetics?

Yes, actually  >:(

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 08:09:23 AM »

'

Anyone else used this.

i don't know what you're asking. i tried nizoral and it didn't work for me at all. works for some people, so do other topical anti-androgens but i think people have to be real sensitive to them because they only seem to work by getting absorbed and circulating systemically (which can be gauged by the side effects). i've used much stronger, research grade experimental topical anti-androgens that cost more than cocaine, yet it didn't work for me, so i think who they work for it highly subjective.

for some people yes, the hairloss is sebum related, for me sebum levels seems to be irrelevant.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
i don't know what you're asking. i tried nizoral and it didn't work for me at all. works for some people, so do other topical anti-androgens but i think people have to be real sensitive to them because they only seem to work by getting absorbed and circulating systemically (which can be gauged by the side effects). i've used much stronger, research grade experimental topical anti-androgens that cost more than cocaine, yet it didn't work for me, so i think who they work for it highly subjective.

for some people yes, the hairloss is sebum related, for me sebum levels seems to be irrelevant.

I was just wanting your opinion on Nizoral. I've been using it for months. I am prone to MPB. So far I seem to be holding onto what I have. I haven't noticed any thickening of my hair though. If you don't mind me asking, where are you at with hairloss? And how long have you been dabbling in gear? Honestly, I'm of the mindset it's most likely inevitable. So fuck it. If it gets George Costanza bad Im just gonna go with the shaved head goatee look. Not many guys with that look :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »

;D

yes and no

technically your right, during each 7 day span there would be an uneven number of injections. one week 3 the next week 4, and so on. 

but that doesnt mean your actually going to be going on a roller coaster ride with your blood levels. 

as long as your pinning frequently enough for your ester, and you keep the time between injections constant then you will have stable levels. everyother day is just fine.

you simply divide your two week total in half and thats your weekly doseage.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 05:49:47 PM »
I was just wanting your opinion on Nizoral. I've been using it for months. I am prone to MPB. So far I seem to be holding onto what I have. I haven't noticed any thickening of my hair though. If you don't mind me asking, where are you at with hairloss? And how long have you been dabbling in gear? Honestly, I'm of the mindset it's most likely inevitable. So fuck it. If it gets George Costanza bad Im just gonna go with the shaved head goatee look. Not many guys with that look :D

my hair is thinning out pretty badly, not receding but man is it getting thin. doesn't look noticeable after shampooing and conditioning to add some volume but if it's wet or unwashed then it looks pretty thinned out.

i only lose maybe 30 hairs a day but they really do not grow back well anymore. very miniaturized + some don't grow back at all

i really hate my genetics, my genetics are truly awful.