Author Topic: QUAD IS LOCKED UP  (Read 3644 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
QUAD IS LOCKED UP
« on: March 29, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »
i talked all that shit about how i like pinning myself and guess what? I pinned my lower quad  (sweep) today and the bitch is locked up. Just pure locked up. I said fuck it and started stretching it and the pain was enormous. i dont care about it hurting though, even though Im limping like I got fucked in the ass. I am just wondering what the heck I did wrong. I went deep with a 22g 1 inch and was pressing against the flesh when I was pushing in the gear like DIV said to do. I usually get sore when I go high on the quad but not low. I guess I just hit a nerve or something. I cant straighten my leg at all. Shite!!!!!!!!!
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: QUAD IS LOCKED UP
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 08:33:26 PM »
your never going to learn.
keep fucking up and you wont be doing shit anymore.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 09:02:54 PM »
zeek, dont talk to your daddy that way son!! >:(
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 09:23:48 PM »
you all laid up cant workout you suck

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 09:50:36 PM »
I am gonna hit legs tomorrow and like it.. despite the pain. it will only stay if i allow it... i wont allow the pain to stay
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:19:59 AM »
What did you inject? & how much?

I'm not being an asshole because I know it was AAS. I'm about 25% into my cycle & I noticed that when I inject Sustanon there's pain after the shot but when I inject EQ there's none.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 07:35:54 AM »
I injected 300 of test e and 150 of deca..... i do this every wednesday and saturday in the same syringe.... I dont know what the hell....ive hit the same place before with no problem
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 07:37:14 AM »
What did you inject? & how much?

I'm not being an asshole because I know it was AAS. I'm about 25% into my cycle & I noticed that when I inject Sustanon there's pain after the shot but when I inject EQ there's none.

I need to talk to you in a few weeks because thats what Im running for my nextcycle but with winny and d-bol
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
Is your quad any better? Try stretching a little.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 08:56:17 AM »
you did hit a nerve, I did this last thursday. the thread name was 'Stiff Leg'. Personally just take some adavil and go fuck a bitch.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 03:45:19 PM »
dude i told you already, you have to find your spot, yes sometimes you hit something and the leg gets locked up...... thats part of the game if your not ready to accept that then quit whining, if you wanna hit delts all day then stick with delts,, after you start to develop scar tissue and it becomes extremely painful and hard to hit that area guess what, your goin to have to find other spots

also try using a 25gauge, and push it in slow as possible, dont just jam it like a dart..

are you hittin the outer lower part of the "tear drop" of the quad? or the inside of your leg? did you do it on top or on side? or more inbetween at an angle?

also is your quad even big enough? you may not have alot of muscle belly there and its causing the swelling

did you work out legs after pinning? anytime i pin quads i work legs but a couple times i pinned quads and didnt work out legs yes my legs hurt... sometimes they lock up a little

just use heat with a massage is good, if you can get one of those chillip patches (not icy hot) and smack it right over the spot

i think your giving up way to early for one and bitching way to much and blaming other people for something htey have no control over ;)

ive found my area thats good to hit, yes i had some leg lock ups, but now im ready to go, if i dont work legs it may b sore but its still ok, you are injecting a foreign liquid into your muscles, are you expecting this to b a walk in the park? its not how many times you do something right, its how you correct things that you mess up that makes you something,

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »
dude i told you already, you have to find your spot, yes sometimes you hit something and the leg gets locked up...... thats part of the game if your not ready to accept that then quit whining, if you wanna hit delts all day then stick with delts,, after you start to develop scar tissue and it becomes extremely painful and hard to hit that area guess what, your goin to have to find other spots

also try using a 25gauge, and push it in slow as possible, dont just jam it like a dart..

are you hittin the outer lower part of the "tear drop" of the quad? or the inside of your leg? did you do it on top or on side? or more inbetween at an angle?

Dude.... I wasnt blaming DIVISION... he gives good advice... that was Jamie saying thyat... I was just sharing what happend to me... and I have forgotten about more pain than you could ever withstand punk so dont tell me to stop whining. I went and worked legs today with a locked quad and liked it...

also is your quad even big enough? you may not have alot of muscle belly there and its causing the swelling

did you work out legs after pinning? anytime i pin quads i work legs but a couple times i pinned quads and didnt work out legs yes my legs hurt... sometimes they lock up a little

just use heat with a massage is good, if you can get one of those chillip patches (not icy hot) and smack it right over the spot

i think your giving up way to early for one and bitching way to much and blaming other people for something htey have no control over ;)

ive found my area thats good to hit, yes i had some leg lock ups, but now im ready to go, if i dont work legs it may b sore but its still ok, you are injecting a foreign liquid into your muscles, are you expecting this to b a walk in the park? its not how many times you do something right, its how you correct things that you mess up that makes you something,
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 06:23:02 PM »

Dude.... I wasnt blaming DIVISION... he gives good advice... that was Jamie saying thyat... I was just sharing what happend to me... and I have forgotten about more pain than you could ever withstand punk so dont tell me to stop whining. I went and worked legs today with a locked quad and liked it...

ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 06:24:38 PM »

[/quote]
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 06:26:35 PM »

I wasnt blaming anyone MONA LISA.... Division gives good advice.. that was Jamie.... and im not whining punk.... I have forgotten more pain than you could ever withstand... i simply shared what happend with my fellows

ah yeah Im a voodo child

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 11:35:46 PM »
I think bigjohn needs to learn how to use the Insert quote tool.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 11:05:37 AM »
sorry for the confusion john about the comment that involved div, your right that one was aimed at the other guy

now if my comment was to harsh its just cause i see posts by you about pain from injection even when you followed instructions ( nothing is ever goin to go 100 percent smooth all time) and i see other posts complaining about how hard it is to push in the plunger, and making posts stating you commented in that way b/c your on test (roid rage), i know your new to this but i think you jumped into the dark side thinkin it was goin to b a smooth ride, i understand you wanna share your thoughts about the leg pain so my bad bro, im glad your stickin with it and tryin out what works best for you

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 12:37:52 PM »
yeah.... i consider myself one of you guys and i just wanted advice from my bros on what i was doing. thanks for accomodating me. Yeah, I guess it isnt just this smooth ride but the benefits make it damn well worth it. I am just trying to learn from guys like yourself... i am already planning my next cycle.... im not quitting shit
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 02:47:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA GET IT TOGETHER MAN

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »
I think bigjohn needs to learn how to use the Insert quote tool.

I know how to use it bitch
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 10:20:32 PM »
relax and pin your self  ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 12:07:12 AM »
relax and pin your self  ;D

ok brotha :)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 07:06:05 AM »
stay with what you know. bro

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 02:50:29 PM »
Can't really say ur doing anything "wrong", it just fucking happens sometimes, alot of things u cant see while injecting, could be a nerve etc.. it happens from time to time.
FEAR THE BAPP!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 08:32:17 PM »
Can't really say ur doing anything "wrong", it just fucking happens sometimes, alot of things u cant see while injecting, could be a nerve etc.. it happens from time to time.

thanks man
ah yeah Im a voodo child