Author Topic: Cycle losses!!  (Read 3060 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
Cycle losses!!
« on: September 27, 2006, 08:10:21 PM »
Ive been on pct for about a week now after my cycle....Ive been eating like a haas and been working out twice as hard as I was when I was on gear...I swithched my workout from one muscle group a day to back/bi and chest/tri and shoulders....I havnt seen any losses yet but if their is going to be any how long till they happen
"Overdone.."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Cycle losses!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 08:13:26 PM »
Ive been on pct for about a week now after my cycle....Ive been eating like a haas and been working out twice as hard as I was when I was on gear...I swithched my workout from one muscle group a day to back/bi and chest/tri and shoulders....I havnt seen any losses yet but if their is going to be any how long till they happen

one week...nothing

4-5 weeks....the ass could drop out.

go back to one muscle group a day....and in about 2 weeks cut your training back a little. training harder after a cycle in hopes to keep your gains COULD hurt you in the long run.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:16:56 PM »
Yeah let us know how you are feeling in 3-4 weeks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »
Keep the food intake high, keep the intensity high, but consider reducing the volume for a while as well as frequency...stay consistant, but a 4 day a wk rotation might be a good thing for a few wks. After 4-6wks, if you feel up to it, bump everything back up to normal. Also, I'm not sure how long your training last, but if it is taking you say 90min while on cycle, most definitely drop this down for a while...60min max.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 09:37:55 PM »
. . . THINK about it . . .

post cycle . . . with ALL prudent things in place
training routine, rest and sleep intervals, suppliments
and food intake - everything on par, on track.
After a well thought out, well planned
and well executed program.

. . . . U N F O R T U N A T E L Y . . . .

We ARE still gonna loose blood, some fluid volume,
that at times is considered to be like baseline
muscle tissue. maybe only 3 to 4 lbs.

My point really being, I never really change
all that fast or that dramatically post cycle.
(fortunately) it is usually 12 to 18 months
before I see that big of a difference. Or
that I simply am getting to my genetic
baseline preset body composition.

. . . . feel good about
what you've accomplished
[don't fret the inevitable]
we all should feel proud
of ourselves and one
another ! ! ! . . . .
1 life 1 liver

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 10:09:23 PM »
K i dont get it, are your posts like poems or what?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 11:38:04 PM »
Do they make any sense
THAT is the question...

You ARE NOT the first to ask!
Many that know me around here
know me.

a Haiku IS next baby!
LOL
1 life 1 liver

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »
Me Chinese,

Me play joke,

Me put pee-pee,

In your Coke.

Brings a tear to my eye everytime I read it, its so.............. beautiful.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:00:06 PM »
I am 2 weeks into PCT and am still holding on to 26lbs,

I feel that I have to work out harder, because I am afraid of losing any gains, I am still keeping my food intake between 3800-4200.

And

I am still going to the gym 5-6 times a week, not hitting the heavy weights, but doing many more reps..

Also debating about doing a ECA stack and a shitload of Cardio (Aerobic) exercises to pull by BF down in the single digits (9%) would be ok for now...
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 01:53:19 PM »
I am 2 weeks into PCT and am still holding on to 26lbs,

I feel that I have to work out harder, because I am afraid of losing any gains, I am still keeping my food intake between 3800-4200.

And

I am still going to the gym 5-6 times a week, not hitting the heavy weights, but doing many more reps..

Also debating about doing a ECA stack and a shitload of Cardio (Aerobic) exercises to pull by BF down in the single digits (9%) would be ok for now...
First off, by no means do you want to drop the weight you're using and doing higher reps, if anything, you should be doing slightly lower reps and striving to keep the weight the same. I don't mean you should start  only doing 1 or 2 rep sets, but high rep light weight is a sure way to lose what you've gained.

As for the cardio, I always advocate doing your cardio bulking cutting on or off cycle, but doing a butt load right after a cycle is not advisable IMO. Too much cardio right now could possibly put you into a calorie deficit, I'm not sure since I don't know exactly how much you're doing, but you implied a lot. At the same time, you did say you wanted to lower your BF, if so then have at it, but understand that going into a diet mode, even if it is slight, if it is done immediately after a cycle while you're completely off, you can expect to lose more muscle mass then you would other wise.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 02:04:12 PM »
Well Im at a catch 22 I guess

I am going to sacrifice some of my gains to lower my BF..

Am I correct?
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »
Well Im at a catch 22 I guess

I am going to sacrifice some of my gains to lower my BF..

Am I correct?
Sorry bro, maybe I'm thinking stupid since I need to eat, but now I'm confused...are you correct about what?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »
LOL AJ,

You say that if I do low weight w/ more reps, I am bound to lose my gains

And

I say that I wanna lose some bf so its inevitable that I will lose gains

Bottom line is I wanna cut some BF and if I have to lose SOME of my gains to do that I'm OK with that.

I gained 30lbs on cycle and I know with out a doubt I will lose some, so I figure keep the muscle tight and lose the BF, with low weight , high reps

I am probally way the hell off, sometimes I don't understand myself what I am thinking,
U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 03:29:31 PM »
Maybe I am going about this wrong...

My goal is to shread up to 9% BF before starting my next Bulking cycle...

Should I just keep my norm routine and use the Clen and ECA?
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
LOL AJ,

You say that if I do low weight w/ more reps, I am bound to lose my gains

And

I say that I wanna lose some bf so its inevitable that I will lose gains

Bottom line is I wanna cut some BF and if I have to lose SOME of my gains to do that I'm OK with that.

I gained 30lbs on cycle and I know with out a doubt I will lose some, so I figure keep the muscle tight and lose the BF, with low weight , high reps

I am probally way the hell off, sometimes I don't understand myself what I am thinking,
Maybe I am going about this wrong...

My goal is to shread up to 9% BF before starting my next Bulking cycle...

Should I just keep my norm routine and use the Clen and ECA?
OK, gotcha, but I do think you are going about this wrong. The idea that high reps/low weight will help you burn fat is a myth...the best thing you can do when trying to shed pounds is to do your best to keep the weight and rep range that got you there...fat loss comes from a creating a calorie deficit by means of diet and cardio. Like I've mentioned before, I always train in the 8-12 rep range, with the occasional 4-6 rep lift...this goes for bulking, cutting, on or off cycle. Think about it, it took you a certain amount of weight in a certain rep range to build the muscle mass you have, now you want to drop some fat with a minimal loss in muscle, so the goal is to keep as much of this muscle as you can while leaning out and the only way to do that is to applie the same stimulation to the muscle that you have been.

Do you think guys like Ronnie and Jay would be as big as they are when dieted down if they started doing low weight/high rep training while they dieted?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 03:54:22 PM »
Gottcha bro, thanks
U

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 05:00:26 PM »
I have a way of getting a couple more c's of tren and was wondering what do I have to do too pyramid off and to keep my gains while still taking nolva.
"Overdone.."

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »
I have a way of getting a couple more c's of tren and was wondering what do I have to do too pyramid off and to keep my gains while still taking nolva.

Are you in PCT right now?
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 06:22:10 PM »

dont get bogged down in that pyramid shit---- just do your gear at your planned doses and come off when its time to come off and then have an intelligent PCT. Also, dont be getting all bogged down in worrying about losing gains because you are just going to freak yourself out and then not focus while youre in the gym.

Remember: There is no magic formula. Just keep it simple. Eat well with high protein and clean diet. And continue to train hard and keep a good amount of tension on the muscle during workouts by doingg slow, controlled reps with great form.

YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE SOME OF YOUR GAINS. but if you follow simple steps, the bulk of what you lose will be just water, and you can even get that back if you want to by hitting creatine once you are done with PCT.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 06:24:18 PM »
Hey...... Look who chimed in....   

Was up Bratha???

Hitting the books?
U

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 11:17:59 AM »

Start pounding the hcg NOW!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 01:42:25 PM »

Your cycle has ended...go in peace.

No pyramiding, no "bridging".  Finish your PCT.  Recover your endogenous (natural) testosterone levels.  General rule of thumb for most (mem aside  ;)) is two steps forwards, one step back.  Stop looking at the short term.  Your next cycle will push the envelope a bit further.  Two more steps forwards, one more step back.  And so on...

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 01:53:05 PM »
Minihulk what ever you do don't let it get to you mentally. I see so many guys get off juice and stop working out, quit eating and there intensity goes to shit.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 04:56:46 PM »
Minihulk what ever you do don't let it get to you mentally. I see so many guys get off juice and stop working out, quit eating and there intensity goes to shit.

It blows my mind that I hear this so often.... Why?  It makes no sense whatsoever that someone would STOP working out after a cycle
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 05:21:41 PM »
Your cycle has ended...go in peace.

No pyramiding, no "bridging".  Finish your PCT.  Recover your endogenous (natural) testosterone levels.  General rule of thumb for most (mem aside  ;)) is two steps forwards, one step back.  Stop looking at the short term.  Your next cycle will push the envelope a bit further.  Two more steps forwards, one more step back.  And so on...

This is the proper outlook.  Its just the way it goes.