Author Topic: The Vatican  (Read 998 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
The Vatican
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:39:28 PM »
Some more FOOD FOR THOUGHT............

Its funny how WORLDLY RELIGION says that money creates greed,selfishness, and is the " ROOT OF ALL EVIL" BUT.............on every BILL its says " in GOD we trust"....ya in GOD MONEY.

And also funny how the CHURCH always wants US, the people to GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE..............to the CHURCH, and NOT TO QUESTION it, and strange how THE VATICAN has BILLIONS OF DOLLARS..........hmmm, i didnt know it costs that much money to simply BELIEVE IN GOD.

The Vatican WOULDNT DARE take the money " out of thier own pockets" to help.

Everytime ANY natural castastrophe happens, like hurricanes, or some other kind of Natural disaster.......The vatican never steps in too help people who lost thier homes, belongings, etc............again, they WOULDNT DARE, take the money " out of thier OWN pockets". Its also funny how WORLDLY RELIGION views/labels MUSICIANS/RAPPERS, MOVIE STARS, PRO SPORTS PLAYERS who actually have some kind of " religious belief" as FALSE PROPHETS, YET..................The y are they ones, along with many other people, Who actually GIVE FINANCIAL AID/GIVE A HELPING HAND too those who are involved in those natural disaster situations.

Worldly religion is simply CORRUPT and is MAN-MADE.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: The Vatican
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:10:51 AM »

Worldly religion is simply CORRUPT and is MAN-MADE.

Gotta agree w/this statement.

Some more FOOD FOR THOUGHT............

Its funny how WORLDLY RELIGION says that money creates greed,selfishness, and is the " ROOT OF ALL EVIL" BUT.............on every BILL its says " in GOD we trust"....ya in GOD MONEY.

Not sure if worldly religion says that money creates greed, selfishness and is the root of all evil, but the bible states that THE LOVE OF MONEY causes all kinds of evil. 

Bible = not "worldly religion."

I don't have enough knowledge about the Vatican and it's giving or hoarding tendencies, but many bible believing churches and  individuals give very generously to those in need.
R

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
Gotta agree w/this statement.

Not sure if worldly religion says that money creates greed, selfishness and is the root of all evil, but the bible states that THE LOVE OF MONEY causes all kinds of evil. 

Bible = not "worldly religion."
I don't have enough knowledge about the Vatican and it's giving or hoarding tendencies, but many bible believing churches and  individuals give very generously to those in need.
:-\ I kindly disagree with you. The only parts of the BIBLE too me that POSITIVE are PROVERBS/WISDOM. The truth about the BIBLE is that it simply has so many Contradictions, and that is PROOF right there that it was written by the hand of man and are the THOUGHTS OF MAN, stop and think about this........is GOD contradictive????? NO..............but..... ....MAN IS.

The way i look at the BIBLE is this...........when it was first written, it was the truth, but over the years, it simply fell in the wrong hands of man, and ever since then it has been re-written/revised too " MANS LIKING". Why are there BANNED SCRIPTURES from the BIBLE??

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 08:51:08 AM »
One contradiction i can think of off the top of my head........and i actually have a tattoo of this and theres a reason behind me getting it.

LEVITICUS 24: 17-21 " EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH " LIFE FOR A LIFE"= For example, soo if one of my family members or friends gets murdered or beat to death, its ok for me to go and KILL that person who killed my friend/family member??

Heres the Contradiction.........Wh ats one of the 10 COMMANDMENTS???

" THOU SHALL NOT KILL"= " LIFE FOR A LIFE"- contradiction.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 08:55:18 AM »
One contradiction i can think of off the top of my head........and i actually have a tattoo of this and theres a reason behind me getting it.

LEVITICUS 24: 17-21 " EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH " LIFE FOR A LIFE"= For example, soo if one of my family members or friends gets murdered or beat to death, its ok for me to go and KILL that person who killed my friend/family member??

Heres the Contradiction.........Wh ats one of the 10 COMMANDMENTS???

" THOU SHALL NOT KILL"= " LIFE FOR A LIFE"- contradiction.

Many interpret the "kill" as "murder" which are two completly different things.  Not all killing is murder, because murder is defined as the unlawful taking of a life. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 09:58:33 AM »
Many interpret the "kill" as "murder" which are two completly different things.  Not all killing is murder, because murder is defined as the unlawful taking of a life. 

Good post.
R