Author Topic: 148 pound mass monster in a sleeveless t shirt attacking his massive back!!!!!!!  (Read 3560 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
in the gym today, 5'9" 148 thickly developed pounds terrorizing his huge back with a 55 pound dumbbell while his monster 13 1/4 inch arms strain mightily to pull this monster load, when he gets done i say, "man, i can't wait until my arms are big enough to wear a sleeveless t shirt in the gym, how many pounds of meat do you eat per day to build such brutal mass?" hahahahaha, his girlfriend just laughed.

~salmon~

Ha ha..was he drinking a super charged ripped fuel while listening to "Master of Puppets" on his pink Ipod?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Ha ha..was he drinking a super charged ripped fuel while listening to "Master of Puppets" on his pink Ipod?
hahahaha, that would have been the best if he was.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
according to squadfather is is a marvel of nature since he can lift more the 10 to 20 pounds with one arm.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
according to squadfather is is a marvel of nature since he can lift more the 10 to 20 pounds with one arm.
the funny thing is that i've been to the gym and the grocery store and you've been on here the whole time, hahahahahaha epic shame.

~salmon~

Ha ha ha!  This morning I had a brutal 178lb beast showing no mercy to his legs by loading 10 plates on each side of the leg press.  The seat was as high up as it could go, his knees were wrapped and he was doing maybe quarter reps.  I could hear Rocky's "gonna fly" blasting out of his headphones.  After each set he would stand up, shake his monster quad and flex in front of the mirror ha ha ha!  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
 Ha ha ha!  This morning I had a brutal 178lb beast showing no mercy to his legs by loading 10 plates on each side of the leg press.  The seat was as high up as it could go, his knees were wrapped and he was doing maybe quarter reps.  I could hear Rocky's "gonna fly" blasting out of his headphones.  After each set he would stand up, shake his monster quad and flex in front of the mirror ha ha ha!  
hahahahaha, "showing no mercy" classic.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
the funny thing is that i've been to the gym and the grocery store and you've been on here the whole time, hahahahahaha epic shame.

im at work you dipshit. you average 77 posts a day, this is the most posts ive had in a year.

~salmon~

im at work you dipshit. you average 77 posts a day, this is the most posts ive had in a year.

dude you just owned your self...your wokring on a Saturday...ha ha ha ha!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
translation=work=sitting in mommy and daddies basement in your 10 year old Fruit of the Looms posting on getbig.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
translation=work=sitting in mommy and daddies basement in your 10 year old Fruit of the Looms posting on getbig.

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~salmon~

ha ha ha!  I'm guessing it's more like skidmarked "He-Man underoos" ha ha ha!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Took the family to the mall to shop today, and there I saw a massive Iron Beast (maybe 140 ish) with just a T-Shirt on (Its 30 degrees out here in NH right now). He was holding his girls hand and looking down at his 13" guns with a strut (burnt arm pit syndrome) that would scare any mortal man, woman or child! Even my wife had to comment, she said: "Look at Latman and Robin".

They're everywhere...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Took the family to the mall to shop today, and there I saw a massive Iron Beast (maybe 140 ish) with just a T-Shirt on (Its 30 degrees out here in NH right now). He was holding his girls hand and looking down at his 13" guns with a strut (burnt arm pit syndrome) that would scare any mortal man, woman or child! Even my wife had to comment, she said: "Look at Latman and Robin".

They're everywhere...
hahahahaha, "Latman and Robin".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
the first thing squadfather does when he comes home is post on getbig about some kid. while this guy is 35 with a family of four ahahhaha, epic dead beat dad.

dude im 22 and going to med school, sorry i cant work the 9-5 at the glory hole.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
the first thing squadfather does when he comes home is post on getbig about some kid. while this guy is 35 with a family of four ahahhaha, epic dead beat dad.

dude im 22 and going to med school, sorry i cant work the 9-5 at the glory hole.

i know, i know, your 22, 6'4" 340 shredded vascular pounds, you bench 650 for 10, squat 900 for 15, you're in medical school, you already make 7 figures as a personal trainer and you date Penthouse centerfolds. ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
no im 5 10 230 about 16 percent bodyfat with a psych degree and working a supplement store for minimum wage. nothing special.

drop the mouse dude and take care of your kids.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
no im 5 10 230 about 16 percent bodyfat with a psych degree and working a supplement store for minimum wage. nothing special.

drop the mouse dude and take care of your kids.
hahahahahaha, of course you are.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This thread is gayer than Robert the Bruce.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
This thread is gayer than Robert the Bruce.
yet it's not quite as gay as you, "G Steele".

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
yet it's not quite as gay as you, "G Steele".
Good one "Squadfather".

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Who is that immense beast in ~salmon~'s avatar??

~salmon~

i know, i know, your 22, 6'4" 340 shredded vascular pounds, you bench 650 for 10, squat 900 for 15, you're in medical school, you already make 7 figures as a personal trainer and you date Penthouse centerfolds. ::)

Ha ha ha.  Another "mindspin" clone.  Oh brother ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Who is that immense beast in ~salmon~'s avatar??
i forgot its some japanese bber, the clip is on youtube somewhere, one of the funniest damn things ive ever seen.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Sarcasm you need a breather! Go ahead and take a breath of fresh air.
just push some weight!