Author Topic: I am drunk and my life is a mess.  (Read 12742 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I am drunk and my life is a mess.
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:19:29 AM »
My life is a mess right now, and Im drunk. Hope this

Hope this helPs

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Fuack man
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 01:56:27 AM »
Go to bed and sleep it off. Tomorrow is another day. Things will be better tomorrow....especially if you are not sick with a hangover. Drinking never really solves anything and sometimes it makes things worse. I know, I've been there a couple of times myself. You'll be fine.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 01:58:07 AM »

Hope this helPs

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 02:18:19 AM »
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30:44 AM »

Hope this helPs

Up the dose.  ;D ;D ;D

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 02:31:43 AM »
vomit man needs new socks

Xerxes

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 02:33:00 AM »
Go to bed and sleep it off. Tomorrow is another day. Things will be better tomorrow....especially if you are sick with a hangover. Drinking never really solves anything and sometimes it makes things worse. I know, I've been there a couple of times myself. You'll be fine.
Shut up with your sensible answers old man

Bam bam

post some glute shots

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 03:05:11 AM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 03:23:49 AM »
ACT/BE/STAY POSITIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 03:24:37 AM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »
Why is your life a mess....divulge.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:28 AM »
NO MATTA D PROBLEM NEVA LET AM WEAR U DOWN

learn from them africanz op^^^^

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:13 AM »

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 03:27:15 AM »

holi shit, that's the craziest thing I've seen in a long time

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 03:29:42 AM »

For that he gets this week's Honey Badger Award...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 03:31:09 AM »
What about taking the family to the shops  ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 03:32:39 AM »
What about taking the family to the shops  ;D

not even close to as crazy and fearless but extremely irresponsible

lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 04:33:19 AM »
Go to bed and sleep it off. Tomorrow is another day. Things will be better tomorrow....especially if you are sick with a hangover. Drinking never really solves anything and sometimes it makes things worse. I know, I've been there a couple of times myself. You'll be fine.

haha actually good advice. I was not that drunk, and I rarely drink.

To make a long story short

Went out with some friends to have some dinner then went to the #1 club in town. Saw my highschool sweetheart there and it kinda of got me shaky, I thought it was better to not approach her and find some bitch which endend up happening. Some hot blonde started cheap chat to me, saying I was cool and stuff, asked if I wanted "to take care of her" because "she was feeling already kinda of drunk". Well, as soon as I started making some moves, kissing her and all some jerk stumbled on me and I left a glass of red bull and grey goose fall on her feet and she got pretty mad calling me drunk bastard (it was not my fault but I admit if I was sober it wouldnt have happened).

Then I went searching for my sweatheart and found her but eas freezed and coulnt say a word to her ( was reeling shitty already). Then drank some more and went searching for her again only this time I didnt find her so I asked the door men to check on the computer if she was still on the house but she wasnt anymore. Felt pretty bad for being a coward sucker so I left the place. Since I drunk so much calories I decided to leave my car there and  to go to my home by walking to burn all those xtra calories and not fuck my diet. It was at this moment I typed on my phone this thread. Went to my parents house since it was closer and got my dads car and went see some prostitute its a friend of mine for almost 5 years. She didnt charge me but I had to pay the cheap motel room. Now Im back home feeling even worse. Too much pressure also, in 1 week I willl recieve some dudes from europe and we may close a deal that will be the deal of my life so everything goes well. Just turned 29 so Im also not feeling like a id anymore, when I go out and do these kind of styuff I did today makes me feel bad, not good like in the old days.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 04:35:10 AM »
holi shit, that's the craziest thing I've seen in a long time

ive seen that clip, fucking insane how retarted people are.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 04:38:01 AM »

Went out with some friends to have some dinner then went to the #1 club in town. Saw my highschool sweetheart there and it kinda of got me shaky, I thought it was better to not approach her and find some bitch which endend up happening. Some hot blonde started cheap chat to me, saying I was cool and stuff, asked if I wanted "to take care of her" because "she was feeling already kinda of drunk". Well, as soon as I started making some moves, kissing her and all some jerk stumbled on me and I left a glass of red bull and grey goose fall on her feet and she got pretty mad calling me drunk bastard (it was not my fault but I admit if I was sober it wouldnt have happened).

Then I went searching for my sweatheart and found her but eas freezed and coulnt say a word to her ( was reeling shitty already). Then drank some more and went searching for her again only this time I didnt find her so I asked the door men to check on the computer if she was still on the house but she wasnt anymore. Felt pretty bad for being a coward sucker so I left the place. Since I drunk so much calories I decided to leave my car there and  to go to my home by walking to burn all those xtra calories and not fuck my diet. It was at this moment I typed on my phone this thread. Went to my parents house since it was closer and got my dads car and went see some prostitute its a friend of mine for almost 5 years. She didnt charge me but I had to pay the cheap motel room. Now Im back home feeling even worse. Too much pressure also, in 1 week I willl recieve some dudes from europe and we may close a deal that will be the deal of my life so everything goes well. Just turned 29 so Im also not feeling like a id anymore, when I go out and do these kind of styuff I did today makes me feel bad, not good like in the old days.

if ur having girl problems i feel bad for u son

Xerxes

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 04:41:39 AM »

This was the short version? Lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 04:41:59 AM »
if ur having girl problems i feel bad for u son

no but I admit the girl was the catalyst

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 04:42:15 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 04:42:47 AM »

Dude, if you think that's problems, check out the slums in your city.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 04:44:35 AM »