Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

How to "nicely" escape a relationship where pressured to propose?

(1/24) > >>

NickEdge779:
Been with a girl for 2 years, and her and her family are pressuring me hardcore to get married to her. I don't see that our relationship will be enjoyable in marriage and we don't have enough in common to go the distance. I feel like we will grow apart and we will be miserable. Divorce is not an option. She is head over heels for me and I just have that feeling that I would be making a mistake. Any advice? I am 29

Dave D:
Nick if this is how you feel you have all the advice you need bro. You won’t be able to end this nicely if she is in love with you as you think she is.

The sooner you end it the better.

tres_taco_combo:
do you live with her?

just so i can get some background
what nationality are you? her? what state do you live in?

just be honest and say you arent ready to settle down

life will get better if you play your cards right as a male in your 30s FYI

Earl1972:
tell her you lost your job and you're broke

E

Teutonic Knight 1:

--- Quote from: NickEdge779 on October 05, 2020, 08:32:29 PM ---Been with a girl for 2 years, and her and her family are pressuring me hardcore to get married to her. I don't see that our relationship will be enjoyable in marriage and we don't have enough in common to go the distance. I feel like we will grow apart and we will be miserable. Divorce is not an option. She is head over heels for me and I just have that feeling that I would be making a mistake. Any advice? I am 29

--- End quote ---

29yo & asking for advice , get real !.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version