Author Topic: Met Dana White today, huge secret + TUF4 on the way!!!  (Read 1994 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Met Dana White today, huge secret + TUF4 on the way!!!
« on: June 21, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »
I can't over emphasize how much of a down home good guy he is.  WOW!!!  You would think with all that money and fame working around bad asses he would have a big head but that is the total opposite of his demeanor!  I wish more famous people had his attitude!  We spoke for a good hour and he answered every question honestly.  He even told me that all of the fighters on Kens team got $1,500 each for Ken winning the pool tournament which never made the air!  I also got some insight on a huge surprise this friday for the weigh in but I promised Dana I wouldn't say.  To prove such, just look for a big present for Tito and Ken!  My only hint is black/yellow!!!  Dana also commented briefly on the next TUF 4 show and this will probably end up being the best one!!!  Look for an entirely exciting different line-up of coaches!!!  All I can say is damn I love living in Vegas!!!  You get to meet everybody!!!  Friday I go to meet Ken and Tito to deliver the presents so it should be a blast!!!  I'll keep ya'll posted... ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Met Dana White today, huge secret + TUF4 on the way!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 03:03:59 AM »
cool. keep us posted. i dont think this season of tuf was that good, but i still cant help myself from watching it. im still glad they continue and look forward to the next season  ;D
Z

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:35:24 AM »
lucky bastard!  :D

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »
This season had some really crappy fights...but of course they could all kick my ass so I'm not hatin'.  Really looking forward to season 4

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 02:39:40 PM »
Doesn't that suck when you think of it, all those guys that you think are annoying and sucks as fighters on TUF and yet they would beat you if it was you against them in the Octagon  ;D

Z

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »
Doesn't that suck when you think of it, all those guys that you think are annoying and sucks as fighters on TUF and yet they would beat you if it was you against them in the Octagon  ;D

It's interesting if you get the chance to see fights live.  I'm a hair under 6 ft and weigh around 220; I'm always surprised when I see how big guys who fight at 185 look up close...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:30 PM »
Well I delivered the presents to Ken and Tito today at the weigh in at the Hard Rock.  Ken chose the yellow and Tito chose the black one!  You have to see the show tommorow and see the smack talking that went along with it!!!  My picture format seems too large and it won't let me post them.  If someone has a way let me know and i'll email them to you to post!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »
hey that was some kinda present, i saw the smack talk on the weight ins, i posted a link to that! great cars!
Z