Author Topic: Heading "Down Unda'"  (Read 15361 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Heading "Down Unda'"
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »
Will Grant used to bag Booty. Next thing they were in a 'relationship'.

Very bad form for any bloke to use the Internet to put an ex down.

W8 can be vicious. I am on Booty's side in this saga. Doesn't seem to be over quite yet!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »

W8 can be vicious. I am on Booty's side in this saga. Doesn't seem to be over quite yet!

Vince, step aside from your preacher curl machine for a sec.  A normal man wouldn't be caught dead trying to be in a "relationship" with someone like her.

w8m8

« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2012, 10:06:38 AM »

W8 can be vicious.

::)

It is poor form to put a woman down on line.

are there things ?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2012, 10:32:08 AM »
Have they ever even met? Or was this purely a long distance thing?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »

I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have you "on her side"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have you "on her side"
Ray........ ;D  I might have been the only one to catch you posting as a gimmick......but  I caught you!  You know it!!!!! :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »
Ray........ ;D  I might have been the only one to catch you posting as a gimmick......but  I caught you!  You know it!!!!! :D

I hoped noone caught that ;)
Not a gimmick though, just my first account. I haven't made a post with it since I started using Raymondo. Logged in accidentally today due to Opera's autocomplete function

Don't mind if someone deletes it, either.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2012, 11:16:42 AM »
I hoped noone caught that ;)
Not a gimmick though, just my first account. I haven't made a post with it since I started using Raymondo. Logged in accidentally today due to Opera's autocomplete function

Don't mind if someone deletes it, either.
8)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2012, 11:25:58 AM »
Holy fuck have these two not even bumped uglies before?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2012, 11:56:59 AM »

Just log off, and never come back!  :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »
Thats not Justin Rhys  :D

P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »
Wait, so they broke up 4 times in 3 months.....and they have never even met face to face?lol.I like Will Grant, So I wont say anymore  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
It doesn't have to be anything gay, it could simply be a friendly pose down..

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2012, 12:52:52 PM »
It doesn't have to be anything gay, it could simply be a friendly pose down..

"1"

Coach looking jacked there!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
 ;D  Joe went loco
O

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2012, 01:44:54 AM »

Are you pro pooptits?

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:16 PM »
This will be my last post and the only time I will speak on the matter involving Willgrant and I (our breakup).  I haven't posted on getbig since Willgrant told me that he had used his previous account which was in TO and had been in the TO forum and that w8 and Josh were talking about making photoshop pics of me and how w8 wanted to shoot me. Willgrant and I both agreed to just leave getbig as it was becoming dangerous with all the posting of members personal info.  I had already had my facebook account posted and a certain member had used my name is his signature and it took one week of myself and Will pming Ron to have it removed.  How ironic looking back as today I saw that Will had posted my name in the pit on md forums and edited it before a mod could see it.  
James (willgrant) and I broke up for the 4th time in less than 3 months, over cleavage pics in my md album.  And album that I had up for 4 years and pics which James had seen on here and had no problem with.  It was the 4th time and the final time!  It was mostly because of the way James went about it, that convinced me I was involved with a internet troll....someone who preferred to sit behind the safety of his computer or mobile phone and hurl abuse at me rather than picking up the phone and talking about an issue like adults do. I was called a slut, c u n t, bitch, whore etc and that is an unacceptable way of communicating in my eyes.  My wheel of my car had blown out too while I was driving on a bridge in full on traffic and when I had messaged him this, his reply was about my pics in my md album and how I was a whore etc and that I was a liar and he didn't believe me.  This was all done via phone text, mind you.  He never picked up the phone and asked me how I was or how my daughter was.  We still haven't spoken on the phone since.
For the past 8 days I have endured up to 38 phone texts per day all abusive...threats telling me that he will pass on my info to josh and w8 and that it would get nasty as w8 wants to shoot me.  He has threatened to have my power box switched off.  He has told me he will come to the town where I live and let me make it up to him, even though I have made it clear by my actions that I want nothing more to do with him.  I really didn't want this to get nasty or to even speak about him, but since James is going to speak on this subject its only fair that I give my side.  We have had a relationship over the internet and were planning to meet up in Australia but I don't see the point as I can't see a future with us.  It was becoming repetitive, James sitting behind a computer or phone text and going on a rant hurling abuse (name calling) and telling me who I could and couldn't talk to.  I have been very honest and open with him and told him everyone I was communicating with.  I haven't even worked on herbicepscam the duration of our relationship....well longer actually, I haven't worked there since Nov last year.  I feel as though I am not what he wants, he hates my pics, he is trying to control me and I do not want or will stand for this.  I need a man who will at least pick up the phone and tell me if I have done something to upset him, so we can resolve it like two adults!  If I want to have names and abuse hurled at me, then I will post on getbig forums....not have my suposed boyfriend doing the attacking.  That is why it is over for good.  His behaviour has been absolutely disgusting...the things said to me can never be taken back.  The damage has gone too deep this time James for me to ever forgive your words.  I have been loyal, faithful, honest and very open with you and yet in return I get you hiding behind your screen hurling names etc and to me this is not worth pursuing any further.  There is no point in you spending money in traveling to Australia to see me for something that won't last.  I want you to know that I will be changing my phone number since I cannot block you as you are international.  So you will be wasting your money and time in typing abusive and repetitive phone texts to me.  I wasn't going to give you the time of day but maybe this will help you move forward James and realise that you can't treat a woman like this and expect her to trust you or want to be with you.  I don't want to be with someone who is controlling and abusive.  I don't want to have to ask for your permission when I leave the house or if its okay I wear something or have to go through my wardrobe and throw out any cleaveage revealing dresses.  I cannot see it ending happy for us James so that is why this is for the best.  I wish you happiness and love and that you shall find it oneday with someone really special.  This is actually bringing me tears to my eyes as I type this so I will sign off.  I do care about you, despite my silence.  I have hurt, It's just that the more you pushed me via phone text with the threats the more it pushed me away.  If you had of picked up the phone that night to talk about what ever what upsetting you we would still be together.  Take care  xoxoxo

Epic wall of text, no paragraphs, did not read properly.
Dum bitch.