Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 86412 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3125 on: April 23, 2024, 05:30:12 AM »
Not mad at all just find it funny after I win a NPC show at 215lbs in 2024 you want to pull out the pics of you at 150lbs in 1985 and talk shit lol I have seen those pics 1000 times you looked like a small frail child the very first time they haven't gotten any better. There is a reason you entered 65 shows and never won a pro card you suck you are way too small and have no legs.
...and when I do my upcoming 2 contests I will rub those pics in your face also......just prepping you for what`s to come.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3126 on: April 23, 2024, 05:32:16 AM »
...and when I do my upcoming 2 contests I will rub those pics in your face also......just prepping you for what`s to come.  ;)

When? do tell when? Upcoming contest lol you can't call next year an upcoming contest upcoming means this year what show are you entering this year? What show are you registered to compete at? Fuck all thats what

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3127 on: April 23, 2024, 05:37:10 AM »
Why not go this year?
Yeah,why don`t you,you`re in contest shape just cruise right in and get destroyed you idiot.

I`d enter,but I see no point in giving my competitors a 9 year advantage.....that would be like you gorging on French Toast then entering the Super Heavies only you`re stupid enough to try it, where I have a brain that functions properly.

I`ll do my own age group if its OK with you........is it OK Brian?  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3128 on: April 23, 2024, 05:39:10 AM »
When? do tell when? Upcoming contest lol you can't call next year an upcoming contest upcoming means this year what show are you entering this year? What show are you registered to compete at? Fuck all thats what
Unlike your stupid ass I don`t enter a show on a weeks notice.....I prep for it, and as I said I will enter my own age group that is if I have your permission to do so.  :D

I still have a feeling you`re mad at me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3129 on: April 23, 2024, 05:41:01 AM »
Gotta go train chest + abs now FUCKFACE.....sorry my pics embarrassed you, but you need to be knocked down a peg or two occasionally.

Are you sure you`re not mad at me.....I don`t think I could bare it if you were.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3130 on: April 23, 2024, 05:42:48 AM »
Gotta go train chest + abs now FUCKFACE.....sorry my pics embarrassed you, but you need to be knocked down a peg or two occasionally.

Are you sure you`re not mad at me.....I don`t think I could bare it if you were.

No one is embarassed about your pics although you should be. I thought they looked like dogshit when you first shared them 4 years ago or 40 years ago for everyone else and I think they look like dogshit now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3131 on: April 23, 2024, 05:42:54 AM »
Upcoming means I do whatever the fuck I  please on my own timeline.

BYE!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3132 on: April 23, 2024, 05:44:02 AM »
No one is embarassed about your pics although you should be. I thought they looked like dogshit when you first shared them 4 years ago or 40 years ago for everyone else and I think they look like dogshit now
Stop lying,you don`t really think that.....if you do,take a look at your recent contest pics and maybe then you`ll be able to put them into context.

They were good enough for the IFBB and NPC judges.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3133 on: April 23, 2024, 05:44:50 AM »
Unlike your stupid ass I don`t enter a show on a weeks notice.....I prep for it, and as I said I will enter my own age group that is if I have your permission to do so.  :D

I still have a feeling you`re mad at me.

Who said anything about a weeks notice? Nationals is 12 weeks away. They have contest all the way through October pic any fucking contest you want. You are going to be the only geezer in your age group anyplace other than nationals anyway its an automatic win just get in some kind of shape and go claim your glory.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3134 on: April 23, 2024, 05:44:58 AM »

agreed,

Dog shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3135 on: April 23, 2024, 05:51:23 AM »
Who said anything about a weeks notice? Nationals is 12 weeks away.
Then enter it,you`re in "contest condition"  !!  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3136 on: April 23, 2024, 05:55:10 AM »
Not mad at all just find it funny after I win a NPC show at 215lbs in 2024 when I should have been 185lbs
fixed

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3137 on: April 23, 2024, 05:56:53 AM »
agreed,

Dog shit.

A lot's been said about the photographer, but BHank should hire that guy, he knows how to work around the bald spot. I'm sure he tried his best with other things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3138 on: April 23, 2024, 05:59:41 AM »
agreed,

Dog shit.

Look at all those pin pricks!!!   Holy FNG ShiTTTT!!!!!  Terrible. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3139 on: April 23, 2024, 06:22:44 AM »
Then enter it,you`re in "contest condition"  !!  ;D

I already said there is a 50/50 chance of me doing another show this year. It all depends what the Dr says in May

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3140 on: April 23, 2024, 06:23:48 AM »

Those are not pin pricks do you really believe that? Does that look like upper quadrant of the glute? Idiot

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3141 on: April 23, 2024, 06:24:51 AM »

damn

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3142 on: April 23, 2024, 06:25:59 AM »
Those are not pin pricks do you really believe that? Does that look like upper quadrant of the glute? Idiot

Are you hamstrings flexed here? looks like they are, i would recommend seriously training them for the next contest

More Cellulite then a zumba class. I didn't even think Males could get cellulite.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3143 on: April 23, 2024, 06:29:02 AM »
Are you hamstrings flexed here? looks like they are, i would recommend seriously training them for the next contest

More Cellulite then a zumba class. I didn't even think Males could get cellulite.

I have no cellulite on my body never have but again by all means start training (you don't even lift) then come talk to me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3144 on: April 23, 2024, 06:48:17 AM »
I have no cellulite on my body never have but again by all means start training (you don't even lift) then come talk to me

No hamstrings either,

Tell us how, your hamstrings are not fully flexed here.

idiot

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3145 on: April 23, 2024, 06:54:51 AM »

Wes would destroy you.  You bitch about him entering 65 year old class when he is of the correct age to do so and yet you cherry pick entering your "class" but only after vetting how many are in it. 

You are such a little man.  Now.  Go back to jerquing off to your "hairy stud" photos from years gone by, you fetid little shitbox.  No one here likes you.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3146 on: April 23, 2024, 07:19:51 AM »
Looking at your photos neither do you

Pure luck someone decent didn’t show up or that guy who won the other Masters classes didn’t enter 40+ also. Hanky probably paid him off (or worse). Last year his excuse was he was sick. But he still couldnt best Marcus Cruz with the shit he brought this year. Doesn’t assuage the ego or emptiness when you simply get lucky which is why he’s so defensive.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3147 on: April 23, 2024, 07:23:21 AM »
Pure luck someone decent didn’t show up or that guy who won the other Masters classes didn’t enter 40+ also. Hanky probably paid him off (or worse). Last year his excuse was he was sick. But he still couldnt best Marcus Cruz with the shit he brought this year. Doesn’t assuage the ego or emptiness when you simply get lucky which is why he’s so defensive.

Can you imaginbe the scene at check in with Brian screaming at the judges that he shouldnt be allowed in his class and he should stick to his age group.

Brian has scoured the internet looking for poorly attended shows

He did the same thing with his race car, he looked for a class of cars that no one hardly ever entered then went and bought one

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3148 on: April 23, 2024, 07:25:00 AM »
Yep,a frail old man with an IFBB Pro-Card.....if you`re a good kid,I`l let you touch the card and I`ll give you an 8 X 10 autographed glossy for 20 dollars when I win.  ;)

It’s not your card he wants to touch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3149 on: April 23, 2024, 07:25:29 AM »

So anytime anyone wins at anything in life they just got lucky someone else didn't show up and beat them? Beating the people who actually showed up doesn't count? Being the best that day doesn't count? You just got lucky 1992 Dorian Yates wasn't there? What is with all this could have should have would have I actually showed up and won that isn't luck. When you plan it out for a year it isn't luck it is a well-executed plan. I wish Marcus had shown up he didn't not my fault.