Author Topic: Getbigger at Nudist Bike Ride  (Read 1269 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Getbigger at Nudist Bike Ride
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »
I got hard just reading about it.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »
Will he be doing hard time for that offense?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 04:02:30 PM »
he was only trying to raise awareness

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 04:03:13 PM »
he was only trying to raise awareness

I'm gonna name my cock "awareness" too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 06:05:39 PM »
Weird that he would be chastised for getting an erection.

I suspect that part of the nudist bike ride was to celebrate the naturalness of being nude.

Getting an erection is also a natural state. So, why would he be kicked off for this? Both are things that naturally occur in most all human beings at some point in their life.

Hypocrites. They only want to celebrate "naturalness" when it fits their agenda.

The longer I live, the more I am beginning to recognize that anyone who clings to any sort of ideological system or belief is inherently a hypocrite. Once something slightly deviates from exactly how they want it, they bitch and moan. Kind of like the school board that gave permission for Christians to hand out information to school students on their religion. The school board stated that this was "freedom of religion." Once other religions started to hand out information, people threw up their hands and bitch and moaned and the whole thing was put to a halt. Seems like they were not promoting "Freedom of Religion," but, instead, promoting "Freedom of Religion.......as long as you're a Christian."
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 06:51:10 PM »
Always the people with totally gross lookin' bodies who participate in those things.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 07:11:16 PM »
Weird that he would be chastised for getting an erection.

I suspect that part of the nudist bike ride was to celebrate the naturalness of being nude.

Getting an erection is also a natural state. So, why would he be kicked off for this? Both are things that naturally occur in most all human beings at some point in their life.

Hypocrites. They only want to celebrate "naturalness" when it fits their agenda.

The longer I live, the more I am beginning to recognize that anyone who clings to any sort of ideological system or belief is inherently a hypocrite. Once something slightly deviates from exactly how they want it, they bitch and moan. Kind of like the school board that gave permission for Christians to hand out information to school students on their religion. The school board stated that this was "freedom of religion." Once other religions started to hand out information, people threw up their hands and bitch and moaned and the whole thing was put to a halt. Seems like they were not promoting "Freedom of Religion," but, instead, promoting "Freedom of Religion.......as long as you're a Christian."

Yeah im not following that backwards logic either. Could be a fake story.

Essentially, he had blood fill up an organ/tissue. Sounds like a very evil thing...neega please