Author Topic: Mom protecting children shoots intruder 5 times, MSNBC calls her "trigger happy"  (Read 23098 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL so they were on the phone for 10 mins with 911, no worries folks the police will be there to protect you...

Hey Wooooo, do you think you could defend yourself and your family for 10 mins with that 6 iron with the shaft wrapped with E-tape

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Hey Wooooo, do you think you could defend yourself and your family for 10 mins with that 6 iron with the shaft wrapped with E-tape

bare hands against a clown like that dude would be sufficient...

you seem to have an unrealistic impression of who i am as a person in the real world

i do like the idea of the tape wrapped 6-iron though... but i don't have one...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

you seem to have an unrealistic impression of who i am as a person in the real world

You officially outed yourself as one of the fringe loons.   Good god are you dumb

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
You officially outed yourself as one of the fringe loons.   Good god are you dumb

if you say so

based on your spam and lack of a real life you are clearly the yardstick of looniness...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

if you say so

based on your spam and lack of a real life you are clearly the yardstick of looniness...

A 115 lbs woman vs a 185lb male attacker  - STFU you stupid fuck.   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
A 115 lbs woman vs a 185lb male attacker  - STFU you stupid fuck.   

your point?

let's try to keep this on topic sport

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

your point?

let's try to keep this on topic sport

My point is that you are a typical leftist delusional stupid piece of shit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
My point is that you are a typical leftist delusional stupid piece of shit

unfortunately that kind of reply doesn't impress anyone... try harder

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

And, how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Regardless, since YOU are the one to start quoting biblical references, here's another: "Thou shall not steal."

I see that you conveniently did not mention that one.
yes the bible condemns certain behaviors.. and among them is judgement.. furthermore, no where does it enoucrage vigilantism in punishing those who do wrong.. ON TOP OF ALL THAT..  to "turn the other cheek" is to not only condemn self defense, but to condemn the preservation of self as well.  if someone comes to rob your home, "turn the other cheek" (give them the keys to the car and the summer home as well).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

unfortunately that kind of reply doesn't impress anyone... try harder

Only a crackhead thinks a 100lb female stands a chance vs a 185lb male intruder  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm watching the movie "SIGNS" on cable right now.

I'd totally invite 333386 over if aliens invaded.  He'd be shooting their heads off one by one.

fistfighting aliens doesn't sound fun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm watching the movie "SIGNS" on cable right now.

I'd totally invite 333386 over if aliens invaded.  He'd be shooting their heads off one by one.

fistfighting aliens doesn't sound fun.

That movie was frigging great!   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i'm not judging the intruder.  he may have had the best intentions breaking onto her house with a crobar and then trying to get into the crawlspace that her and her two small children were hiding terrified out of their minds.......maybe.  would you bet on it?

what i am doing is demanding that no one judge HER......for doing what SHE did. 

i'd like to think that she could have fired a warning shot and he could have run away.  and then he would turn himself in and never break into anyone's house again.  but i have to remind you that this happened in REAL LIFE.  not as a hypothetical that you are playing back in your head and trying to figure out what you may or may not have done given the same situtation.
and thats a damn fine reply, sir.   :)  bravo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That movie was frigging great!  

I'd pay $50 for another version of the film where we get to see the invasion happen, mass chaos, etc.  I love movies like that.  

It's on AMC right now.  The aliens are about to move in.  they're standing in the living room without weapons.... lol, sheeit, I'd be armed with lamps and table legs, if no AK47 was available.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Only a crackhead thinks a 100lb female stands a chance vs a 185lb male intruder  

please identify where i said she would have

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i'm yelling at the TV set.   PICK UP A WEAPON YOU DUMB SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alien is in the house, and they're standing there empty handed.   ARGH....  KILL KILL KILLLL the ugly green monsters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i'm yelling at the TV set.   PICK UP A WEAPON YOU DUMB SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alien is in the house, and they're standing there empty handed.   ARGH....  KILL KILL KILLLL the ugly green monsters.

;D

Swing . . . ..  Swing .  . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
;D

Swing . . . ..  Swing .  . . . .

seriously, i' think i'd be laughing hysterically.... me and 333386 doing a shot, grabbing an AR each, standing facing the door, blasting the head off the shoulders of each alien as they walked in.  I dont even think we'd lock the front door lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

seriously, i' think i'd be laughing hysterically.... me and 333386 doing a shot, grabbing an AR each, standing facing the door, blasting the head off the shoulders of each alien as they walked in.  I dont even think we'd lock the front door lol...

I really enjoyed that movie 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hahah Im pretty sure I have a good idea of who you are in this world my friend. Youre likely just like every other internet bad ass who really isnt.

I doubt youve ever been in a physical altercation if you think you could wrestle around with someone for 10 mins.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahah Im pretty sure I have a good idea of who you are in this world my friend. Youre likely just like every other internet bad ass who really isnt.

I doubt youve ever been in a physical altercation if you think you could wrestle around with someone for 10 mins.

10 minutes is a LONG fucking time... If a fight goes on that long, something fucked up has most likely occurred.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
10 minutes is a LONG fucking time... If a fight goes on that long, something fucked up has most likely occurred.

not only that, I used to do a type of wrestling.

There arent many ppl that have the physical conditioning to go 10 mins non stop fighting/wrestling with someone.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
not only that, I used to do a type of wrestling.

There arent many ppl that have the physical conditioning to go 10 mins non stop fighting/wrestling with someone.

I actually wrestled in high school myself. 3 x 2 minute rounds would wear you the fuck out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I actually wrestled in high school myself. 3 x 2 minute rounds would wear you the fuck out.
exactly I did Judo and we had 5 min matches with brief stops and after 3 mins youre pretty fucking wiped

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Not a clue.