Author Topic: I Hate Jon Jones.  (Read 6495 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: I Hate Jon Jones.
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Challenge  ???  Who is this guy kidding hes beating up these puny little 5`11 LHWs with ease and why does he even stroke his own ego like this. He should step up to a real challenge move up with the big boys, and fight people his own size before going on like hes unbeatable.

Jones would get crushed by the monsters in the Heavies. Why do it anyway. The guy can dominate the Lt. Heavies for years to come.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
  You are fucking kidding me. The guy is the epitome of arrogance. I cannot envision even Napoleon contemplating the fields at Austerlitz after the battle being as arrogant as Jones. The guy pretends to be humble, but even at that he is terrible. Koscheck is arrogant but he at least is upfront about it. I respect him for that. Jones pretends to be humble while at the same time making the most arrogant and condescending statements about his competitors.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Agreed, but no-one has been Man enough to knock the chip of his shoulder.  Thats the problem with religious nuts like Jones, they always come across as confused.  They want to be a nice person but then fight monsters in cages.  To be an MMA fighter would involve some degree of internal conflict, but add in Religion, anything can happen, ie TYSON, ALI, Holyfield, FOREMAN.  Anyway, hopefully soon someone will step up and knock the BeJesus right out of him.
V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
Agreed, but no-one has been Man enough to knock the chip of his shoulder.  Thats the problem with religious nuts like Jones, they always come across as confused.  They want to be a nice person but then fight monsters in cages.  To be an MMA fighter would involve some degree of internal conflict, but add in Religion, anything can happen, ie TYSON, ALI, Holyfield, FOREMAN.  Anyway, hopefully soon someone will step up and knock the BeJesus right out of him.
"religious nut" WRONG
"always come off as confused" WRONG AGAIN
 ::) ::)

!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
Jones would get crushed by the monsters in the Heavies. Why do it anyway. The guy can dominate the Lt. Heavies for years to come.

He`s taller than most Heavies with a frame size big enough to hold some effective weight and pose a threat. Saying he would get crushed is an overstatement, especially with his height and reach advantage. Hes not just tall hes skilled with an 84 inch reach, beating on these little guys that can`t even get near him to engage and virtually dont stand a chance in hell to put him in any danger. If hes beating guys like Page and especially Shogun this easily its clear there is ZERO challenge for him at LH.

I shouldn`t complain though, I love freakshow fights like his with massive size and skill differences. Its quality entertainment watching these viscous painful beatings.  :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »
"religious nut" WRONG

I heard his nickname was Jon "SNITCH - Mammas Boy JONES" Is that right or wrong?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 09:59:21 PM »
"religious nut" WRONG - JON JONES is a Pentecostal Christian

religious nut" WRONG - JON JONES is a Pentecostal Christian - Check out the video of a Pentecostal Christian Service

V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
I heard his nickname was Jon "SNITCH - Mammas Boy JONES" Is that right or wrong?
lol
I have no idea. I do know that his title is that of LHW Champion;)
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 10:15:24 PM »
religious nut" WRONG - JON JONES is a Pentecostal Christian

I've been to church. I don't need to watch youtube videos.  ::)

Jones is a Christian. That does not make him a "religious nut." If you don't believe in Christianity, that's your problem, not his.
!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »

Jones is a Christian. That does not make him a "religious nut." If you don't believe in Christianity, that's your problem, not his.

You Left out Pentecostal - They're as mad as hell itself - sorry to burst your bubble - but Religion isn't taken to seriously by those capable of thinking for themselves.(IE above average intelligence)
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 11:02:47 PM »
You Left out Pentecostal - They're as mad as hell itself - sorry to burst your bubble - but Religion isn't taken to seriously by those capable of thinking for themselves.(IE above average intelligence)

This

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:51 PM »
all these mms fighters are twinks

6'5 200 lbs skinnyfat lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 04:55:03 AM »

and it begins ::) ::) ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »
  More evidence of how arrogant Jon Jones is. Just listen to what he said to Rashad at a night club. This guy has no respect for any of his competitors. I hope Machida digs a hole in his face....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 10:59:22 AM »
Jon Jones had demolished every opponent he's had to date, Rashad & Machida wont be able to do anything about it if / when they face him. Unfortunately he has bought into his own hype - which is a damn shame - but realistically people need to realise that he IS that good. I have seen numerous fights here the guy dominating is so comfortable that he has allowed his opponent a bit of leeway in order to test himself - think Fedor vs Coleman - and all it does is impress me that much more.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »
Jon Jones had demolished every opponent he's had to date, Rashad & Machida wont be able to do anything about it if / when they face him. Unfortunately he has bought into his own hype - which is a damn shame - but realistically people need to realise that he IS that good. I have seen numerous fights here the guy dominating is so comfortable that he has allowed his opponent a bit of leeway in order to test himself - think Fedor vs Coleman - and all it does is impress me that much more.

But Fedor didn't have 6 inches and a 10 inch reach advantage. Jones is good, but its difficult to tell how good because hes fighting much smaller opponents who can't even get near him. How good would Jones look if he were to fight someone with the same stats as himself? Dont think we'll ever know.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 02:25:41 PM »
  After watching Jones and Machida standing next to each other, I have changed my mind. There is no way that Machida is going to beat him. Machida looks like a child next to Jones. Jones is physically just too superior for anyone at the 205 lbs division to beat him. The latter stands heads and shoulders above Machida and has twice the width. He will demolish Machida in 1 or 2 rounds and then he will do an even shorter work of Rashad, and then what's left for him to do at the 205 lbs division? A rematch with Shogun which will probably end even sooner than the first fight? Dana White should force Jones to move to the heavyweight division and justify his salary. Beating on guys who can't even get close to you and have the muscle development of children next to you is not worth the fortune that the UFC is paying Jones. Jones could move to the heavyweight division right now and beat everyone but Cain, JDS, Carwin and Brock Lesnar. The only fighters who can realistically beat him are super-heavyweights who are lean at over 250 lbs. Jones will destroy everyone smaller than that easily........

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »
  After watching Jones and Machida standing next to each other, I have changed my mind. There is no way that Machida is going to beat him. Machida looks like a child next to Jones. Jones is physically just too superior for anyone at the 205 lbs division to beat him. The latter stands heads and shoulders above Machida and has twice the width. He will demolish Machida in 1 or 2 rounds and then he will do an even shorter work of Rashad, and then what's left for him to do at the 205 lbs division? A rematch with Shogun which will probably end even sooner than the first fight? Dana White should force Jones to move to the heavyweight division and justify his salary. Beating on guys who can't even get close to you and have the muscle development of children next to you is not worth the fortune that the UFC is paying Jones. Jones could move to the heavyweight division right now and beat everyone but Cain, JDS, Carwin and Brock Lesnar. the only fighters who can realistically beat him are super-heavyweights who are lean at over 250 lbs. Jones will destroy everyone smaller than that easily........

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Truth right there. Machida doesn't stand a chance in hell, dont even know why people entertain the idea of Lyoto beating him I mean who are they kidding? Jones is going to dismantle him with relative ease, and Rashad is just gonna get put in the hospital in the 1st rd.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »

Fedor in his prime is realistically the only fighter in history who is not a super-heavyweight who could beat Jones. Fedor beat Semmy Shilt who was a K-1 winner and 85 lbs heavier than him and had a 13" reach advantage over him. Fedor in his prime was something very special. Anderson Silva said that Fedor was the most incredible fighter he ever saw, and GSP said that Fedor is the greatest pound-for-pound not only in the World but in the history of MMA. Not only the greatest heavyweight, but the greatest pound-for-pound. If Jones fought Fedor, he would find very quickly that he is dealing with a fighter who is as good a wrestler as he is, a much better grappler, with supreme takedown defenses and with hands that are faster and tht he punches with more power than he does. Fedor 2005 vs Jones would be epic....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »
He`s taller than most Heavies with a frame size big enough to hold some effective weight and pose a threat. Saying he would get crushed is an overstatement, especially with his height and reach advantage. Hes not just tall hes skilled with an 84 inch reach, beating on these little guys that can`t even get near him to engage and virtually dont stand a chance in hell to put him in any danger. If hes beating guys like Page and especially Shogun this easily its clear there is ZERO challenge for him at LH.

I shouldn`t complain though, I love freakshow fights like his with massive size and skill differences. Its quality entertainment watching these viscous painful beatings.  :)

A 25 pound heavier Jones vs. Cain V. would be entertaining but I don't think Jones would get through the first round. Cain is a beast...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
 Fedor in his prime is realistically the only fighter in history who is not a super-heavyweight who could beat Jones. Fedor beat Semmy Shilt who was a K-1 winner and 85 lbs heavier than him and had a 13" reach advantage over him. Fedor in his prime was something very special. Anderson Silva said that Fedor was the most incredible fighter he ever saw, and GSP said that Fedor is the greatest pound-for-pound not only in the World but in the history of MMA. Not only the greatest heavyweight, but the greatest pound-for-pound. If Jones fought Fedor, he would find very quickly that he is dealing with a fighter who is as good a wrestler as he is, a much better grappler, with supreme takedown defenses and with hands that are faster and tht he punches with more power than he does. Fedor 2005 vs Jones would be epic....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree man Fedor was a monster. I love the fight between him and Cro cop. The way explosion and power fedor had back than was incredible! They way he just powered right through cro cops lhk. I think he would knock Jones out!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
I also think Fedor is one of the greatest, three straight losses have taken away some of the gloss and exposed Fedor's human.  But his highlight reel speaks for itself.

V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 09:03:03 PM »
Fedor is not the same fighter as he once was, its so clear to tell he just doesn't want to fight anymore.  :-\

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

FED0R W0ULD WIN.