Author Topic: Obama's Leadership  (Read 66427 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's Leadership
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2016, 10:23:23 AM »
O-fag is every bit the worthless pos he ever was. 

Finishing the way he stated. 

VFW fires back at Obama: Politics not 'confused'
Published June 03, 2016 
FoxNews.com

The nation’s largest veterans group hit back at President Obama on Thursday and urged him not to “denigrate” their intelligence after the president suggested their members were easily swayed by cable news and “right-wing radio.”

The Veterans of Foreign Wars called out the president after Obama referenced the political opinions at “VFW halls” in an Indiana speech Wednesday that toggled between campaign politics and the economy.

“I don’t know how many VFW Posts the president has ever visited, but our near 1.7 million members are a direct reflection of America,” VFW National Commander John A. Biedrzycki Jr. said in a statement. “We don’t have confused politics, we don’t need left or rightwing media filters telling us how to think or vote, and we don’t need any President of the United States lecturing us about how we are individually [affected] by the economy.”

Obama, speaking in Elkhart, Ind., had lamented the “primary story” he claimed Republicans are telling about the economy – one that focuses on how “moochers at the bottom of the income ladder” are squeezing middle-class families.

“We have been hearing this story for decades,” Obama said. “Tales about welfare queens, talking about takers, talking about the ‘47percent.’ It's the story that is broadcast every day on some cable news stations, on right-wing radio, it's pumped into cars, and bars, and VFW halls all across America, and right here in Elkhart.”

Obama continued: “And if you're hearing that story all the time, you start believing it. It's no wonder people think big government is the problem.”

Biedrzycki suggested veterans are not so easily swayed.

“Our nation was created and continues to exist solely because of the men and women who wear the uniform,” he said. “Let’s not denigrate their service, their sacrifice or their intelligence.”

Obama is no stranger to the VFW, having addressed the group’s national convention several times dating back to his first presidential campaign.

He last spoke to the VFW convention last July in Pittsburgh, calling the occasion a “great honor.” He used the speech to address ongoing efforts to help America’s veterans, especially in the area of health care, in the wake of the Veterans Affairs wait-times scandal.

“As president, I consider it my obligation to help make sure that, even though less than 1 percent of Americans wear the uniform, that 100 percent of Americans honor your sacrifices and your service,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/03/vfw-fires-back-at-obama-politics-not-confused.html?intcmp=hpbt1

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: June 06, 2016, 08:07:43 AM »
O-fag is every bit the worthless pos he ever was.  

give it up..Obama has destroyed you and Dos Equis over and over during his term...and even now in his final year and he is accomplishing so much that even the public now recognizes how good hes doing....52% approval rating

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: June 06, 2016, 08:21:18 AM »
give it up..Obama has destroyed you and Dos Equis over and over during his term...and even now in his final year and he is accomplishing so much that even the public now recognizes how good hes doing....52% approval rating

Yeah - 52% is awesome - its called failure in even the worst inner city schools where even a pulse gets a passing grade. 

O-TWINK has made a complete mess of foreign policy, the economy sucks still, he is left pursuing bullshit causes like trannys in the bathroom, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:35 PM »
Yeah - 52% is awesome - its called failure in even the worst inner city schools where even a pulse gets a passing grade. 

O-TWINK has made a complete mess of foreign policy, the economy sucks still, he is left pursuing bullshit causes like trannys in the bathroom, etc. 

economy is doing well......Foreign policy seemed to suck because Obama does niot want to use our military so of course the world looks rotten because the world could NEVER take care of itself anyway unless the U.S. was its policeman

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #354 on: June 06, 2016, 03:13:45 PM »
Sorry shitbag but your worthless lib douchbag will go down as the worst leftwing failure in this countries' history. The world burns and your half black homo plays golf and laughs.

This is a leader guy not bathhouse barry
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #355 on: June 06, 2016, 03:20:57 PM »
This is a leader guy not bathhouse barry

Reagan gave amnesty to 3.2 million people when the US population was 240 million.

Obama gave amnesty to 4.4 million people when the US population was 321 million. 

Looks like Reagan actually did MORE damage with amnesty than obama did.   Some leadership.  And that's back when it was harder to track these illegals. Lots of damage to unleash on our nation. 

Obama tried to match reagan's kindness, but failed by not legalizing enough of these illegal fvckers.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2016, 03:25:46 PM »

Actually, the right started this bullshit.

You know that's true.

While I don't think Obama will be in the list of greatest. He certainly won't be in the list of worst.

History will be kind to him in general.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #357 on: June 06, 2016, 06:20:03 PM »
Reagan gave amnesty to 3.2 million people when the US population was 240 million.

Obama gave amnesty to 4.4 million people when the US population was 321 million. 

Looks like Reagan actually did MORE damage with amnesty than obama did.   Some leadership.  And that's back when it was harder to track these illegals. Lots of damage to unleash on our nation. 

Obama tried to match reagan's kindness, but failed by not legalizing enough of these illegal fvckers.

Really 240.....no Reagan's mistake was trusting the leftist shitbags in Congress to keep their word. You are an epic lefty fail.
L

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #358 on: June 06, 2016, 07:58:29 PM »
Actually, the right started this bullshit.

You know that's true.

While I don't think Obama will be in the list of greatest. He certainly won't be in the list of worst.

History will be kind to him in general.

No, that was the left. A small leftist group in Charlotte, NC started it knowing what the rights reaction would be. Just another ruse from the leftist playbook using transgendered as the pawns this time.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/the-truth-about-north-carolinas-bathroom-bill/

But this is a right leaning website so I'm sure it's BS, right?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2016, 07:59:41 PM »
No, that was the left. A small leftist group in Charlotte, NC started it knowing what the rights reaction would be. Just another ruse from the leftist playbook using transgendered as the pawns this time.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/the-truth-about-north-carolinas-bathroom-bill/

But this is a right leaning website so I'm sure it's BS, right?

Who made the law?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2016, 08:10:53 PM »
Who made the law?

Did you even read the link? You replied within 1 minute of my post so obviously not. Republicans made the law, that is not disputed. But why? The Democrat city council was offered alternatives, but as always with leftists, it's their way or no way. Read the link know it all, you may learn some info that may change your perspective.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2016, 08:18:46 PM »
Did you even read the link? You replied within 1 minute of my post so obviously not. Republicans made the law, that is not disputed. But why? The Democrat city council was offered alternatives, but as always with leftists, it's their way or no way. Read the link know it all, you may learn some info that may change your perspective.

First. Reading your link and asking my question are two completely different things.
Secondly. The law was directly designed to overturn a city ordinance that was in place.

City ordinances happen all of the time, so I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make. Just because the state decided to purposefully go against an ordinance by creating a statewide law doesn't make any difference.

As I have stated numerous times. None of this is worthwhile as the law is a pointless law. One whose sole purpose is to push down LGBT rights as it were.

Trans people have been going to the bathroom they identify with for many many years and there was no problem. So now there is a statewide law that was a waste of tax payer dollars.

I get that you are on the right side... that's fine, but how do you console yourself with the fact that the conservatives are fine wasting tax payer dollars on certain things, but then get all upset when democrats do it as well?

I personally hate it when both of them waste money, so I'm different.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2016, 08:34:50 PM »

Really 240.....no Reagan's mistake was trusting the leftist shitbags in Congress to keep their word. You are an epic lefty fail.

pretty big mistake.    I thought reagan had better judgment.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #363 on: June 07, 2016, 07:19:41 AM »
First. Reading your link and asking my question are two completely different things.
Secondly. The law was directly designed to overturn a city ordinance that was in place.

City ordinances happen all of the time, so I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make. Just because the state decided to purposefully go against an ordinance by creating a statewide law doesn't make any difference.

As I have stated numerous times. None of this is worthwhile as the law is a pointless law. One whose sole purpose is to push down LGBT rights as it were.

Trans people have been going to the bathroom they identify with for many many years and there was no problem. So now there is a statewide law that was a waste of tax payer dollars.

I get that you are on the right side... that's fine, but how do you console yourself with the fact that the conservatives are fine wasting tax payer dollars on certain things, but then get all upset when democrats do it as well?

I personally hate it when both of them waste money, so I'm different.

Again, did you actually READ the article?!? Charlotte enacted an ordinance opening all restrooms and showers to ALL sexes. Not just people who identified as transgendered, but all. Charlotte had zero basis to enact such an ordinance. From the article you will not read:

The Charlotte city council had no authority to enact its ordinance, much less threaten tens of thousands of businesses with fines and minor punishments if they didn’t comply. They were threatening 23,000 businesses and nonprofits, including small “mom and pop” establishments, with fines and other minor punishments if they didn’t conform to that policy.

So of course the state is going to step in. Not because of some homophobe right wing conservatives, but because businesses were being threatened by something that had no legal legs to stand on.

More from the article you have not read:
This constitutional standard is not unique to North Carolina. North Carolina is one of at least 37 states like Virginia where cities and towns cannot pass rules or regulations that exceed the authority given to them by the state. This practice assures that laws and policies are consistent throughout a state and do not change with every border or small town.

And as far as me personally, I don't believe we need a law either way. We had no problems with this before, so why now? Oh, that's right, because the leftists democrat council in Charlotte new exactly what would happen when they created this ordinance. It would cause the right to react and create a law. Tell me, 3/10 of 1% is the estimated amount of truly transgendered people nationwide.  So these individuals are so overly persecuted in NC that Charlotte had to create this ordinance? Really? If, like you say it was never a problem before, why create the ordinance? Because they set a trap and it worked just as intended. Again, this isn't about trangender rights, they are just the pawns in a bigger overall agenda.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2016, 10:45:24 AM »

Again, did you actually READ the article?!? Charlotte enacted an ordinance opening all restrooms and showers to ALL sexes. Not just people who identified as transgendered, but all. Charlotte had zero basis to enact such an ordinance. From the article you will not read:

The Charlotte city council had no authority to enact its ordinance, much less threaten tens of thousands of businesses with fines and minor punishments if they didn’t comply. They were threatening 23,000 businesses and nonprofits, including small “mom and pop” establishments, with fines and other minor punishments if they didn’t conform to that policy.

So of course the state is going to step in. Not because of some homophobe right wing conservatives, but because businesses were being threatened by something that had no legal legs to stand on.

More from the article you have not read:
This constitutional standard is not unique to North Carolina. North Carolina is one of at least 37 states like Virginia where cities and towns cannot pass rules or regulations that exceed the authority given to them by the state. This practice assures that laws and policies are consistent throughout a state and do not change with every border or small town.

And as far as me personally, I don't believe we need a law either way. We had no problems with this before, so why now? Oh, that's right, because the leftists democrat council in Charlotte new exactly what would happen when they created this ordinance. It would cause the right to react and create a law. Tell me, 3/10 of 1% is the estimated amount of truly transgendered people nationwide.  So these individuals are so overly persecuted in NC that Charlotte had to create this ordinance? Really? If, like you say it was never a problem before, why create the ordinance? Because they set a trap and it worked just as intended. Again, this isn't about trangender rights, they are just the pawns in a bigger overall agenda.

Let me make sure what you're saying. You're saying that if a city makes a law, that the correct response is to waste more tax payer dollars to enact a law that is unjust?

Just want to make sure here.

Yes, I read your article. So what? It doesn't change anything that I've said at all.

Charlotte has numerous ordinances that are not specifically designated by the state. So what?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2016, 04:50:54 PM »

Let me make sure what you're saying. You're saying that if a city makes a law, that the correct response is to waste more tax payer dollars to enact a law that is unjust?

Just want to make sure here.

Yes, I read your article. So what? It doesn't change anything that I've said at all.

Charlotte has numerous ordinances that are not specifically designated by the state. So what?

You are an ideologue who just likes to argue. And I suspect you are a tranny as well with the passion you defend this. Anyone with a little common sense could see this was a trap set up by certain members on a local city council. But I digress, I'll leave you be to go hit the local glory hole in your finest dress and heels. TuTranny👍😀

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2016, 04:55:09 PM »
You are an ideologue who just likes to argue. And I suspect you are a tranny as well with the passion you defend this. Anyone with a little common sense could see this was a trap set up by certain members on a local city council. But I digress, I'll leave you be to go hit the local glory hole in your finest dress and heels. TuTranny👍😀

Yeah, that's it.

::)

The final statement of someone with no good answer right here folks.

PS. being an ideologue isn't some slight. Everyone should have their own systems and beliefs.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #367 on: June 07, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »
Yeah, that's it.

::)

The final statement of someone with no good answer right here folks.

PS. being an ideologue isn't some slight. Everyone should have their own systems and beliefs.

No good answer? Well answer me this then TuTranny,  since you have deflected every sensible question I have asked. Why did the city council of Charlotte see fit to create an ordinance allowing all restrooms and SHOWERS to be open to both sexes, to include transgenders? You think it's cool for a fully grown man to shower with prepubescent girls?  Because that ordinance creates just that. Are transgenders being strung up left and right at such a rate in NC that an ordinance was justified? Why was an ordinance NEEDED? Was it n-e-e-d-e-d???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 07, 2016, 06:15:57 PM »
No good answer? Well answer me this then TuTranny,  since you have deflected every sensible question I have asked. Why did the city council of Charlotte see fit to create an ordinance allowing all restrooms and SHOWERS to be open to both sexes, to include transgenders? You think it's cool for a fully grown man to shower with prepubescent girls?  Because that ordinance creates just that. Are transgenders being strung up left and right at such a rate in NC that an ordinance was justified? Why was an ordinance NEEDED? Was it n-e-e-d-e-d???

No. It wasn't needed. As a matter of fact, I think it was also a completely wasted law.

You haven't asked any sensible questions until just this one.

Ask sensible questions and you get answers.

Actually, prior to this you only asked ONE question...twice.

You asked if I read the link.

The rest was you making statements. Statements are not questions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »
Bolton Rips 'Narcissistic' Obama: 'A Small Man Who's Never Been Qualified'
Jun 14, 2016 // 1:25pm     
As seen on Outnumbered

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton slammed President Obama's "snarky" comments in which the president went after Republicans for their criticism over his refusal to say "radical Islamic terrorism."

Speaking from the White House this afternoon, Obama chose to angrily target GOP politicians, arguing that 'radical Islam' is not a "magic phrase."

"What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change?" Obama asked. "Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away."

He said the whole debate over the words "radical Islam" is merely a "political distraction."

"There's no magic to the phrase 'radical Islam,'" Obama said. "It's a political talking point, not a strategy."

Amb. Bolton and Judge Jeanine Pirro reacted on Outnumbered after the speech ended, with Bolton going after the president for his tone after the worst terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.

"Snark is not an admirable trait and criticizing your political opponents in a speech to the nation at a time when they want to know what we're doing to protect ourselves from other attacks is beneath the dignity of the office. He's never been qualified to be commander-in-chief," he said.

Bolton argued that the country wants to hear answers from Obama on how future attacks are going to be stopped, not a "lecture" directed at his political rivals.

"I think that's un-presidential. I think it shows the president to be a small man," said Bolton, calling Obama "one of the most narcissistic individuals to ever hold that job."

Bolton recommended that Hillary Clinton break with the president on this issue and declare that "as long as Americans are dying, we are not doing enough" against the ISIS threat.

Judge Pirro said Obama's criticism "was an embarrassment" and his words will not make Americans feel safer.

Watch the full segment above and see Obama's remarks here.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/14/bolton-rips-obama-radical-islam-comments-small-man-whos-never-been-qualified

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2016, 12:59:26 PM »
Obamarama is in transition like Catlykin Jenner for after the WH

As seen on Outnumbered

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton slammed President Obama's "snarky" comments in which the president went after Republicans for their criticism over his refusal to say "radical Islamic terrorism."

Speaking from the White House this afternoon, Obama chose to angrily target GOP politicians, arguing that 'radical Islam' is not a "magic phrase."

"What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change?" Obama asked. "Calling a threat by a different name does not make it go away."

He said the whole debate over the words "radical Islam" is merely a "political distraction."

"There's no magic to the phrase 'radical Islam,'" Obama said. "It's a political talking point, not a strategy."

Amb. Bolton and Judge Jeanine Pirro reacted on Outnumbered after the speech ended, with Bolton going after the president for his tone after the worst terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.

"Snark is not an admirable trait and criticizing your political opponents in a speech to the nation at a time when they want to know what we're doing to protect ourselves from other attacks is beneath the dignity of the office. He's never been qualified to be commander-in-chief," he said.

Bolton argued that the country wants to hear answers from Obama on how future attacks are going to be stopped, not a "lecture" directed at his political rivals.

"I think that's un-presidential. I think it shows the president to be a small man," said Bolton, calling Obama "one of the most narcissistic individuals to ever hold that job."

Bolton recommended that Hillary Clinton break with the president on this issue and declare that "as long as Americans are dying, we are not doing enough" against the ISIS threat.

Judge Pirro said Obama's criticism "was an embarrassment" and his words will not make Americans feel safer.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/14/bolton-rips-obama-radical-islam-comments-small-man-whos-never-been-qualified

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2016, 01:36:22 PM »
As seen on Outnumbered

sigh..Bolton still obviously angry that he was beat out for the national security position by Condi Rice in the Bush administration.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2016, 04:36:05 PM »
Obama Hasn’t Bothered to Call Florida Gov. Scott
Posted on June 14, 2016
by Keith Koffler

President Obama as of Tuesday morning had not called Florida Gov. Rick Scott to discuss an act of terror in Orlando that is also the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

“A staffer has called, but no, he has not called,” Scott said on Fox News.

How could this possibly be, even for a president as inattentive and uncommunicative and insular as Obama? Isn’t there information that he would want to get, so he can issue directives to his aides? Is he on top of this situation at all or just having a series of meetings and delivering statements for show?

Maybe he is busy booking activities for his three-day excursion out West Friday to a couple of National Parks.

The White House also has refused to share vetting information with Florida on Syrian refugees coming into the state, according to Scott.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2016/06/14/obama-bothered-call-florida-gov-scott/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2016, 05:45:28 PM »
Obama Hasn’t Bothered to Call Florida Gov. Scott

Oh, fuuuck that.    Gov Scott is a POS that wasn't affected by the shooting.  Call the victims, if you want to all someone. 

Scott declared a state of emergency.
http://www.flgov.com/2016/06/12/governor-scott-declares-state-of-emergency-in-orange-county-following-tragic-shooting/

THis is just repubs being whiny victims.  Scott spends most of his week shitting on obama.  He's butthurt that Obama isn't calling him for what reason?   

Sheesh, it's not a hurricane, it's a shooting.  Rick Scott whines on fox news, great... spend those resources with the poor families, not scott.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 17, 2016, 01:13:46 PM »
Oh look.  It's Obama's biggest cheerleader/apologist.