Author Topic: Christmas Shooting  (Read 2969 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Christmas Shooting
« on: December 25, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »
An American Christmas!

COVINA, Calif. – Police say six bodies have been found in the ashes of a Christmas Eve party shooting at a house in a Los Angeles suburb that the alleged gunman subsequently set ablaze.

Police Chief Kim Raney says three people believed to have been at the party in the city of Covina remain missing.

The only suspect in the incident, 45-year-old Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, killed himself at his brother's house earlier Thursday.

The missing people include the couple who own the home and Pardo's ex-wife.

Police say the gunman wore a Santa Claus outfit during the shooting. Raney says he used a homemade incendiary devise to start the blaze after opening fire.

G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Christmas Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »
An American Christmas!

COVINA, Calif. – Police say six bodies have been found in the ashes of a Christmas Eve party shooting at a house in a Los Angeles suburb that the alleged gunman subsequently set ablaze.

Police Chief Kim Raney says three people believed to have been at the party in the city of Covina remain missing.

The only suspect in the incident, 45-year-old Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, killed himself at his brother's house earlier Thursday.

Police say the gunman wore a Santa Claus outfit during the shooting. Raney says he used a homemade incendiary devise to start the blaze after opening fire.

In Florida, at least 2 of the partygoers would also have been armed, and would have returned fire, killing the inebriated santa shooter before he could get to victim #2.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »
An American Christmas!

Thnaks for staying in the spirit of things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »
The ex wife and in laws must have done something very bad to drive this guy to this.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
Let's not go calling this guy a 'gunman'.  He's an alleged 'killer'.

A gun is just a tool.  These homicides could have easily been done with a giant plastic candy cane.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 10:28:11 AM »

A gun is just a tool.  These homicides could have easily been done with a giant plastic candy cane.
yes your right lets outlaw all guns b/c this guy would have talked it out if guns where illegal  ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
yes your right lets outlaw all guns b/c this guy would have talked it out if guns where illegal  ::)
What are you talking about outlawing guns for?  Gun laws cause gun crime.  If there were such a thing as 'gun crime'.  Which there is not.

Guns are only tools.  People are killers.  Not guns. 

The 'killer' could have just as easily killed those people with a rock or an SUV.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

He also burned the house down with accelerant.  They dont know how many died in the fire.  Should we ban fire???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
What are you talking about outlawing guns for?  Gun laws cause gun crime.  If there were such a thing as 'gun crime'.  Which there is not.

The 'killer' could have just as easily killed those people with a rock or an SUV.

I don't know many people capable of walking through a party of 25 and killing 9 with a rock without being subdued or incapacitated. What a an absolutely terrible comparison.  ::)

That statement just goes to show how stupid you really are, Decker. I feel sorry for you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »
He also burned the house down with accelerant.  They dont know how many died in the fire.  Should we ban fire???

let's ban houses.  They're potential death traps, tombs for fiery madness.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 10:54:46 AM »

Why dont we ban drugs like cocaine, pot, and heroine so that less people will be addicted to these substances.

Oh thats right, we already tried that.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »

In FL, this santa character would have been capped in his gut by the 'on average' of at least two people in that house of 25 that would have been packing heat.  5 or 6 if he would have come to my house during the Christmas party.

In L.A. the population is disarmed, so they just stood there pissing themselves waiting to be capped.  Nice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »
I don't know many people capable of walking through a party of 25 and killing 9 with a rock without being subdued or incapacitated. What a an absolutely terrible comparison.  ::)

That statement just goes to show how stupid you really are, Decker. I feel sorry for you.

Decker was trying to use sarcasm.  He hates guns.

This case is not a good one to use since people also died in the fire.  Should we ban fire and arson?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »

This case is not a good one to use since people also died in the fire.  Should we ban fire and arson?

I didn't bother reading his post. I skimmed it and saw 'rock' and 'gun' and attributed it to his Downs.

If someone wants a gun to kill a bunch of people, they'll get it. Regardless of whether they're banned or not. Guy even shot an 8 year old girl in the face when she opened the door. What a scumbag.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 11:09:10 AM »

Don't you have some anti-arab articles to post?

Get lost sonny, you bother me.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »

Who hates guns?

I am re-posting the exact same arguments that Brinkzone posts.

Only when I do it, you seem to think it's sarcasm.

Why is that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 11:17:04 AM »
Who hates guns?

I am re-posting the exact same arguments that Brinkzone posts.

Only when I do it, you seem to think it's sarcasm.

Why is that?
i think what he is trying to say and what you are trying to ignore is that if the man really wanted to kill all these ppl he could have done it without a gun.  ::) wise the fuk up

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
Don't you have some anti-arab articles to post?

Get lost sonny, you bother me.

Aww look, I "bother" the apologist. Don't you have a case to piss away due to your obvious stupidity?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
i think what he is trying to say and what you are trying to ignore is that if the man really wanted to kill all these ppl he could have done it without a gun.  ::) wise the fuk up
How do you know?  What if some wise party-goer was armed for self defense?  Armed with a gun?

Doesn't that make the killing by rock or SUV scenario a little iffy?  Wouldn't using a gun, like he did, make the most sense to get the job done?

You never know with these killers.  I got all these rocks laying around my yard.  Little did I know what a death trap that was.  Christ, it's an invitation to come and kill me.

On a related note as far as X-mas is concerned, here's some Bill HIcks to piss you off:

It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.

He was such an idealist.  Not me.  Not when there's killer Santas roaming the range.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 11:30:05 AM »
Aww look, I "bother" the apologist. Don't you have a case to piss away due to your obvious stupidity?
Shlomo, take a hike.

Yes, you bother me.  You post the same anti-arab shit over and over and over and it makes you look like a smalltime crank.  Which you are.

There would not be a middle eastern problem if the zealots of Judaism did not manufacture some bullshit theory of "magic of our homeland"....it's a covenant btn god and his chosen people. It's that kind of crap that's ruining this planet.

Yeah, thanks you fucking assholes for making the middle east into a hell on earth.

Why not move to Wyoming?  That land has magic too.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 11:52:23 AM »
How do you know?  What if some wise party-goer was armed for self defense?  Armed with a gun?

Doesn't that make the killing by rock or SUV scenario a little iffy?  Wouldn't using a gun, like he did, make the most sense to get the job done?

You never know with these killers.  I got all these rocks laying around my yard.  Little did I know what a death trap that was.  Christ, it's an invitation to come and kill me.

On a related note as far as X-mas is concerned, here's some Bill HIcks to piss you off:

He was such an idealist.  Not me.  Not when there's killer Santas roaming the range.
LOL dude your the biggest retard on here advocated banning guns and thinking that will help the problem and then condemning building a fence for the border b/c it doesnt address the underlying causes hahahah goodness gracious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »
LOL dude your the biggest retard on here advocated banning guns and thinking that will help the problem and then condemning building a fence for the border b/c it doesnt address the underlying causes hahahah goodness gracious.

Decker was owned in the fence issue as there was a report that just came out saying that the fence is working and curtailing many illegal corssings.

Facts never seem to get in the way of his liberal naive view on things. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »
What are you talking about?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »
Shlomo, take a hike.

Yes, you bother me.  You post the same anti-arab shit over and over and over and it makes you look like a smalltime crank.  Which you are.

There would not be a middle eastern problem if the zealots of Judaism did not manufacture some bullshit theory of "magic of our homeland"....it's a covenant btn god and his chosen people. It's that kind of crap that's ruining this planet.

Yeah, thanks you fucking assholes for making the middle east into a hell on earth.

Why not move to Wyoming?  That land has magic too.

The fuck are you talking about? Stop melting down. It's embarrassing. Crybaby apologists who hate having the facts smack them right in the face crack me up.

The Jew problem is just one of the many problems the Arabs have with the West, apologist retard. Man, you really are hellbent on showing us how unbelievably stupid you are.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »
Decker was owned in the fence issue as there was a report that just came out saying that the fence is working and curtailing many illegal corssings.

Facts never seem to get in the way of his liberal naive view on things. 

Oh yes, I was owned b/c your multi-billion dollar 700 mile super fence made a 5 mile stretch a little less active for illegals. 

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20081119-9999-1m19fence.html
Yes that's your link.

That's quite a coup.  I tip my cap to your efficiency. 

And to think it only cost us billions to secure (partially) that 5 mile expanse.  Let me guess, you are a supporter of the 700 billion spent in Iraq to protect us from Saudi terrorism?