Author Topic: Christmas Shooting  (Read 2967 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Christmas Shooting
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »
The fuck are you talking about? Stop melting down. It's embarrassing. Crybaby apologists who hate having the facts smack them right in the face crack me up.

The Jew problem is just one of the many problems the Arabs have with the West, apologist retard. Man, you really are hellbent on showing us how unbelievably stupid you are.
Why is money green?

B/c Jews keep picking it before it's ripe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »
Why is money green?

B/c Jews keep picking it before it's ripe.

Meltdown!

Oh yes, I was owned b/c your multi-billion dollar 700 mile super fence made a 5 mile stretch a little less active for illegals. 

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20081119-9999-1m19fence.html
Yes that's your link.

That's quite a coup.  I tip my cap to your efficiency. 

And to think it only cost us billions to secure (partially) that 5 mile expanse.  Let me guess, you are a supporter of the 700 billion spent in Iraq to protect us from Saudi terrorism?

This is ironic. You advocate universal health care, which will cost the government billions of dollars catering to these illegals who don't deserve jack shit. Brilliant logic, Einstein.

Do you have any clients? I'm convinced that you're probably the shittiest lawyer in America. Those crazy crackerjack law school programs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 12:04:14 PM »
Oh yes, I was owned b/c your multi-billion dollar 700 mile super fence made a 5 mile stretch a little less active for illegals. 

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20081119-9999-1m19fence.html
Yes that's your link.

That's quite a coup.  I tip my cap to your efficiency. 

And to think it only cost us billions to secure (partially) that 5 mile expanse.  Let me guess, you are a supporter of the 700 billion spent in Iraq to protect us from Saudi terrorism?

Whatever you may want to think, we have not been hit again since 9/11.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »
Meltdown!

This is ironic. You advocate universal health care, which will cost the government billions of dollars catering to these illegals who don't deserve jack shit. Brilliant logic, Einstein.
Did you hear about the new jewish car?

It stops on a dime....and picks it up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 12:05:31 PM »
Did you hear about the new jewish car?

It stops on a dime....and picks it up.

You're going off the deep end. Talk about embarrassing.

Maybe you should spend time refuting the points 3333836 and Tony are making instead of acting like a 4 year old. You're a "lawyer" after all.  :-X

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
You're going off the deep end. Talk about embarrassing.

Maybe you should spend time refuting the points 3333836 and Tony are making instead of acting like a 4 year old. You're a "lawyer" after all.  :-X
Why do Jews have such big noses?  Air is free.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »
Why do Jews have such big noses?  Air is free.

Your Jew jokes suck. There are much better ones. How do you fit 100 jews in a car? One in the front and 99 in the ash tray. I've got a million of them.

I do find it funny that you dedicate yourself to derailing every thread you get bitch slapped in.

Tony/3333836 - 1
Decker - 0

Owned.

You're melting down HARD.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »
Your Jew jokes suck. There are much better ones. How do you fit 100 jews in a car? One in the front and 99 in the ash tray. I've got a million of them.

I do find it funny that you dedicate yourself to derailing every thread you get bitch slapped in.

Tony/3333836 - 1
Decker - 0

Owned.

You're melting down HARD.
How was the grand canyon created?  Well, this Jew dropped a penny into a  crack in the ground. . .

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2008, 12:13:08 PM »
And here you have it folks. Decker's finally been broken. The kid's been teetering on the edge for months.

What's it like being a shitty lawyer Decker? You have any of those home-made commercials showing on regional TV?

I can see it now. "Call 1-800-IloseCASES and ask for the neighborhood retard!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 12:16:49 PM »
The facts are always getting in his way. 

The border fence is a bargain BTW because not only does it make it harder for illegals to cross over, but acts a deterrent to people thinking about crossing in those sectors.  Additionally, for every illegal who stays home, the American taxpayer saves a tremendous amount of $$$$ both immediately as well as for years to come.

If a person wants a stampede of 3rd world peasants into the USA, like Decker does, than of course you are going to try to find every excuse under the sun against a fence and wall.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »

The border fence is a bargain BTW because not only does it make it harder for illegals to cross over, but acts a deterrent to people thinking about crossing in those sectors.  Additionally, for every illegal who stays home, the American taxpayer saves a tremendous amount of $$$$ both immediately as well as for years to come.

If a person wants a stampede of 3rd world peasants into the USA, like Decker does, than of course you are going to try to find every excuse under the sun against a fence and wall.

It's because he isn't capable of debating topics like an intelligent person. My guess is that he's one of those dumber folks who have trouble with basic concepts like simple arithmetic. You need to treat him like the child he is and enjoy watching him flail about making an ass of himself as you destroy his arguments with simple logic.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
And here you have it folks. Decker's finally been broken. The kid's been teetering on the edge for months.

What's it like being a shitty lawyer Decker? You have any of those home-made commercials showing on regional TV?

I can see it now. "Call 1-800-IloseCASES and ask for the neighborhood retard!"

That's not bad for your intelligence.  Made me smile.  1-800-I lose cases.....genius.

Let's see, here are some highlights from your last post:
....suck ...bitch slapped

What?  No reference to circle jerks, anal rape or any other gay enterprise?

You're losing your touch.  Don't stray from your character, you're lost without homo-erotic based name-calling.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »

What did you pay for your last cheeseburger?  What, $10,000?  That's as big a bargain as your fence.

Glad to see you're still reading other people's minds. 

You're just like Tony Mc--you both set up straw arguments to knock down.  Him--he states that I want guns banned.

You, you state that I want illegals stampeding into our country.

Do you guys ever ....awwww to hell with it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »
That's not bad for your intelligence.  Made me smile.  1-800-I lose cases.....genius.

Let's see, here are some highlights from your last post:  
What?  No reference to circle jerks, anal rape or any other gay enterprise?

You're losing your touch.  Don't stray from your character, your lost without homo-erotic based name-calling.

Wow. ANOTHER post from you referencing homosexuals. Have you gone a day on here without referencing gays in some way? You seem to have them on your mind an awful lot for a supposed "heterosexual".  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
What did you pay for your last cheeseburger?  What, $10,000?  That's as big a bargain as your fence.

Glad to see you're still reading other people's minds. 

You're just like Tony Mc--you both set up straw arguments to knock down.  Him--he states that I want guns banned.

You, you state that I want illegals stampeding into our country.

Do you guys ever ....awwww to hell with it. 
im sorry i must have misunderstood your sarcasm, its so obvious that you love guns now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
The logical extension of someone not wanting a fence and a wall is to say that they, meaning that person,  dont mind having illegal aliens stampede the border since that is what they, the illegal mexicans and others, do when there is no fence in place and no strict border control.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2008, 01:37:18 PM »
Wow. ANOTHER post from you referencing homosexuals. Have you gone a day on here without referencing gays in some way? You seem to have them on your mind an awful lot for a supposed "heterosexual".  :-\
I look at your posts and threads.  If there is not some whining or pissing about arabs, then there's your voluminous uses of gay imagery to attack your opponnents.

Do you really want me to go back through your posts and show everyone?  Ok.

You are the whiniest twat I've ever seen. Stick a dick in your mouth and stfu.

You would be slobbering all over Bush's nuts if it turned out the Repubs were doing this.

Both candidates suck major dick and

the USA should get on its knees and let terrorists/China/Russia jerk off on our collective face.

You're right and I'm wrong.  There is absolutely nothing gay about your posts.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »
im sorry i must have misunderstood your sarcasm, its so obvious that you love guns now.
I don't love things...except for drugs.

A gun will not make you right.  It won't grow your hair back.  It won't make you charming to the ladies.  It won't make you more of a man.  As Brinkzone says incessantly : it's a tool.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
The logical extension of someone not wanting a fence and a wall is to say that they, meaning that person,  dont mind having illegal aliens stampede the border since that is what they, the illegal mexicans and others, do when there is no fence in place and no strict border control.

Do you have a fence circling your house?  If not, that must mean you want burglars streaming in to rob you.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  B/c there really is no other way to battle illegal immigration than to construct a multi-billion dollar fence that secures 5 miles of a 700 mile border.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »
I don't love things...except for drugs.

A gun will not make you right.  It won't grow your hair back.  It won't make you charming to the ladies.  It won't make you more of a man.  As Brinkzone says incessantly : it's a tool.
brinkzone hasnt even posted on this thread so why dont you stfu about him unless you cant control your man crush.

if you want to have a serious discussion fine if not stfu with the sarcastic ass comments, cool?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »
Do you have a fence circling your house?  If not, that must mean you want burglars streaming in to rob you.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  B/c there really is no other way to battle illegal immigration than to construct a multi-billion dollar fence that secures 5 miles of a 700 mile border.

Actually, I have a fence on three sides. 

Your analogy is utter garbage btw because I dont have a problem with burglars streaming into my yard.  However, the USA DOEAS have a severe problem with mexican burglars breaking and entering into this country. 

Illegals by all studies costs the USA and the cities billions an billions a year in medical, prisons, schools, etc. 

A fence is well worth the price.     

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

Actually, I have a fence on three sides. 

Your analogy is utter garbage btw because I dont have a problem with burglars streaming into my yard.  However, the USA DOEAS have a severe problem with mexican burglars breaking and entering into this country. 

Illegals by all studies costs the USA and the cities billions an billions a year in medical, prisons, schools, etc. 

A fence is well worth the price.     
My analogy is only as strong as your point...Over a billion dollars for a fence that has had a next to invisible effect on illegal immigration except for one 5 mile section where illegal crossings have dropped by about 50%.  Beautiful.

You fulminate about the wastefulness of government.  Your fence is a an ode to waste, inefficiency and let's face it, stupidity.  Yet you keep beating the drum for it.

Nobody, except for Bush and the financial elites, wants illegal immigration so why do you point out the alleged high costs of illegal immigration?

The issue at hand is the manifest waste and stupidity of a billion dollar fence that has done little change the problem.  It's a multibillion dollar dirty bandaid.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2008, 02:47:53 PM »
My analogy is only as strong as your point...Over a billion dollars for a fence that has had a next to invisible effect on illegal immigration except for one 5 mile section where illegal crossings have dropped by about 50%.  Beautiful.

You fulminate about the wastefulness of government.  Your fence is a an ode to waste, inefficiency and let's face it, stupidity.  Yet you keep beating the drum for it.

Nobody, except for Bush and the financial elites, wants illegal immigration so why do you point out the alleged high costs of illegal immigration?

The issue at hand is the manifest waste and stupidity of a billion dollar fence that has done little change the problem.  It's a multibillion dollar dirty bandaid.
again its not a cure what do you not understand about that? IT IS A STEP NOT THE STEP you rant and rave about the cost but ignore the cost that illegal immigrants add to our country at the same time that my friend is ignorance.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
brinkzone hasnt even posted on this thread so why dont you stfu about him unless you cant control your man crush.

if you want to have a serious discussion fine if not stfu with the sarcastic ass comments, cool?
Go fuck yourself assface.

I have my fun posting the inanities of gun nuts, like BrinkZone and yourself, to illustrate how nonsensical and, let's face it, plainly moronic you gun lunatics really are.  

If you don't like it, then stop commenting.  Go away.  Don't respond to my posts.  

No one's got a gun to your head making you post here.  

Take advantage of your freedom and ignore me.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »
again its not a cure what do you not understand about that? IT IS A STEP NOT THE STEP you rant and rave about the cost but ignore the cost that illegal immigrants add to our country at the same time that my friend is ignorance.
What?