Author Topic: On Hardball: Journalist Links Rush Limbaugh to Holocaust Museum Shooting  (Read 2955 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
U silly leftwing douchebags.......and people wonder why nobody watches or takes u idiots seriously.

Salon.com Editor-in-Chief Joan Walsh, on Wednesday night's "Hardball," cited "conservatives" like Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin and Bill O’Reilly for "whipping up" a climate that sparks the likes of alleged Holocaust Museum shooter James Von Brunn and "Hardball" host Chris Matthews wondered if access to guns were to blame for the tragedy as he cried, "It's easier to get your hands on a gun than to get somebody to make you a waffle." Blaming Limbaugh while insisting she was not, Walsh charged:

There is a very disturbing and disturbed element of political discourse. And I would, I would throw in Rush Limbaugh. Not blaming him, but when you say that our President is more dangerous than al-Qaeda you've gone off into crazy nut job land. You are off the charts crazy. And you are, you are whipping people up.

L

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
There is a very disturbing and disturbed element of political discourse. And I would, I would throw in Rush Limbaugh. Not blaming him, but when you say that our President is more dangerous than al-Qaeda you've gone off into crazy nut job land. You are off the charts crazy. And you are, you are whipping people up.

She's right.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah.... ::)
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i really hope the libs get all whipped up over this shit and goes for censorship again...LOL sure bet they will lose in 10 and obama will lose in 12

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
both sides are showing this douchebaggery.

Did ya hear what limbaugh said?  About the left/obama connection?

Look, it's a crazy dick that did it.  Walsh and Rush were both wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Here is the video and she is 100 percent correct.  She is Awesome.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
both sides are showing this douchebaggery.

Did ya hear what limbaugh said?  About the left/obama connection?

Look, it's a crazy dick that did it.  Walsh and Rush were both wrong.

I disagree, check out the video I posted.  Walsh is very much on point.  HeadHunter6 loves to take snippets and things out of context and run with it.

HH6= Third-Grade Education.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
That video just proves how stupid HH6 is for taking Walsh`s words out of context and not putting forth EVERYTHING she said, such as the killers are the ones solely responsible. 

HH6 makes me sick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he had some crazy beliefs, but there are millions of peaceful people who have similar beliefs and never shoot anyone.

Labeling him a right-wing nut means you offend a lot of peaceful right-wing people.  Just as Rush trying to hand him off to the lib camp is just as bad.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
he had some crazy beliefs, but there are millions of peaceful people who have similar beliefs and never shoot anyone.

Labeling him a right-wing nut means you offend a lot of peaceful right-wing people.  Just as Rush trying to hand him off to the lib camp is just as bad.

It sells ad space and gets ratings.

Also, Joan Walsh is a fucking idiot and I hate the whiny tone, voice and look that she has during her interviews.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Some of what she says is right, however, she fails to mention that there is (and has been) extremists on both sides that hate.

This guy was acting as a lone wolf, a man at the end of his life consumed with his own hatred of jews.  If anyone has been paying attention, many on the right have been increasingly supportive of Isreal and Jews.  I think we are starting to see more Jews question their historic democratic affiliations. 

To link this to Limbaugh or Malkin is wrong.  We must be able to have criticizm of political parties and the administration in power, something the media is not living up to with this administration so far...so we see increasing frustration and emotional criticizm from these political commentators (not new).  When someone comes along like Obama, who is effective in trying to change the country in a major way, there needs to be criticizm and debate. 

Does she forget all the hate that was thrown at Bush in his 2nd term?  All the bumper stickers with Bush in a clown nose...stickers saying Bush sucks, etc.  It goes both ways.I don't like Limbaugh's tone either but you cannot assume Limbaugh had a significant influence on this old man's hatred of jews and this horrible act. The right wing of this country is not on an evolutionary path from racism.  In fact, the republican party was the anti-slavery party many yrs ago.  Linking current right wing thought to racism is very muddy and it is completely unfair and innacurate to compare the conservativism of someone like Ron Paul to a guy like the Holocaust shooter and call them both right wing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
There will always be dumbasses. Dumbassedness has nothing to do with politics it's just a vulnerable state of mind.

Limbaugh is an entertainer.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I can't believe the republicans aren't presenting people with more polish.  Limbaugh steps up as the loudest voice...not the person they need to lead the charge.  As you say, he is a political entertainer, not a politician.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: On Hardball: Journalist Links Rush Limbaugh to Holocaust Museum Shooting
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 01:44:53 PM »
BUMP

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
Figures.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:15:08 AM »
I can't believe the republicans aren't presenting people with more polish.  Limbaugh steps up as the loudest voice...not the person they need to lead the charge.  As you say, he is a political entertainer, not a politician.

the republican base - the people that select the nominee - believe any kind of polished person is a 'liberal elite'.

They'll choose the one 'most like them'.

Romney is too smart and experienced for the job.  Thune?  Can't trust a man that shaves and has white teeth.  We need someone just like us, cause goodness knows  most of us would do a fine job running the country.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 05:21:06 AM »
Democratic party's new slogan: DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO!

The stupidest party in the nation trying to be the voice of reason. Telling people to tone down the rhetoric. Yet, they have been doing this since they formed and they will continue their hateful, malicious and fear mongering statements into the foreseeable future.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 06:58:55 AM »
Al Sharpton accuses Limbaugh of anti-Chinese racism; wants FCC to crack down
Examiner ^ | January 21, 2011 | Marc Schenker

Al Sharpton accuses Limbaugh of anti-Chinese racism; wants FCC to crack down. Al Sharpton is exploiting another non-story by jumping all over Rush Limbaugh’s imitation of Chinese (communist) President Hu Jintao. On a portion of yesterday’s Rush Limbaugh program, the radio host made the point that he was watching the speech that Jintao made at the White House during his recent visit, yet no one had the courtesy to translate on the channel he was watching. Limbaugh added that this was unusual because a translator normally speaks at the same time a foreign leader is giving a speech. So, to demonstrate the unintelligibility of Jintao’s words, Limbaugh took a few seconds to imitate what he heard—what any non-Chinese-speaking individual would hear. Predictably, liberal rabble-rousers like Sharpton are capitalizing on this non-story by accusing Limbaugh of racially mocking the communist president and even demanding that the FCC step in.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

________________________ ___________-

Has ha ha ha !!!!!   

coming  from the racial arsonist, LITERALLY, himself.   

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 07:21:31 AM »
Al Sharpton accuses Limbaugh of anti-Chinese racism; wants FCC to crack down
Examiner ^ | January 21, 2011 | Marc Schenker

Al Sharpton accuses Limbaugh of anti-Chinese racism; wants FCC to crack down. Al Sharpton is exploiting another non-story by jumping all over Rush Limbaugh’s imitation of Chinese (communist) President Hu Jintao. On a portion of yesterday’s Rush Limbaugh program, the radio host made the point that he was watching the speech that Jintao made at the White House during his recent visit, yet no one had the courtesy to translate on the channel he was watching. Limbaugh added that this was unusual because a translator normally speaks at the same time a foreign leader is giving a speech. So, to demonstrate the unintelligibility of Jintao’s words, Limbaugh took a few seconds to imitate what he heard—what any non-Chinese-speaking individual would hear. Predictably, liberal rabble-rousers like Sharpton are capitalizing on this non-story by accusing Limbaugh of racially mocking the communist president and even demanding that the FCC step in.

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

________________________ ___________-

Has ha ha ha !!!!!   

coming  from the racial arsonist, LITERALLY, himself.   
to bad that Michael Riccardi didnt succeed with hes deed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 07:23:10 AM »
 ;D

Ha ha ha   - i remember that!   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 09:43:59 AM »
Someone needs to charge Sharpton with anti-white racism.  Fucking douchebag media whore.