Author Topic: Those God Damn French and Swiss Are gOnna Blow The World To pieces with  (Read 2965 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Those God Damn French and Swiss Are gOnna Blow The World To pieces with
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »
there are some things we can all agree on.
ive always like cherries  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 06:48:14 PM »
I'll take their understanding of quantum mechanics over yours. Hawking has predicted that black holes over time evaporate - I think the same happens to these tiny black holes.

I'll take Murphy's Law over anyone...You do know the law don't you?... WHAT CAN GO WRONG, WILL GO WRONG..

And Uh...Since when has Hawkings been around long enough to know if Black Holes just evaporate? Considering the "HOLE" is not actually a hole, but a highly compressed mass/energy source...how does it just EVAPORATE?

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »
there are some things we can all agree on.
hot!!!  I'll agree on that one!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
I'll take Murphy's Law over anyone...You do know the law don't you?... WHAT CAN GO WRONG, WILL GO WRONG..

And Uh...Since when has Hawkings been around long enough to know if Black Holes just evaporate? Considering the "HOLE" is not actually a hole, but a highly compressed mass/energy source...how does it just EVAPORATE?

He predicted it theoretically using mathematics and quantum mechanics. It's actually one of the things he's famous for.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »
... in actual fact it's the same maths and theory that says these little black holes will form  :o

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »
He predicted it theoretically using mathematics and quantum mechanics. It's actually one of the things he's famous for.

Theoretically is from THEORY meaning UNPROVEN, GUESS(ING), OPINION....

I am not knocking the guy or any scientist, but we have seen how scientist have gone through much calculating, science, theories, assumptions...only for time to prove them all wrong. The understanding of the energies of the universe or even the formation of a tornado on earth has perplexed scientist forever. THey have assumed safety only to discover catastrophe and they have claimed destruction only to discover failure.

Nonetheless, science is not something to play with be it CERN, HAARP, CHEMTRAIL, GENETIC MANIPULATION etc etc are all examples of playing with science that could have a domino effect or a synergy effect that could cause calamitous outcomes...
C

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »

I am not knocking the guy or any scientist, but we have seen how scientist have gone through much calculating, science, theories, assumptions...only for time to prove them all wrong. The understanding of the energies of the universe or even the formation of a tornado on earth has perplexed scientist forever. THey have assumed safety only to discover catastrophe and they have claimed destruction only to discover failure.

Nonetheless, science is not something to play with be it CERN, HAARP, CHEMTRAIL, GENETIC MANIPULATION etc etc are all examples of playing with science that could have a domino effect or a synergy effect that could cause calamitous outcomes...

Yes you're right, let's all go back to living in caves  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »

Yeah live in caves and talk about how everything is a conspiracy and nothing is real....

Sounds like a Plato lesson.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »

You go right ahead and find yourself a nice comfy cave...maybe you will be comfortable there.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

Did you seriously just mention chem trails in the same sentence as CERN? Get the fuck out of here with that CT bullshit, retard. You are a terrible gimmick.

You completely spun the definition of theory as well.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »
How long have we known that black holes exist?  Do we know what happens to the matter that gets sucked into a black hole? 

Were playing with something that we have a very elementary knowledge about.  I don't care how much these guys know about "theoretical" physics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »
How long have we known that black holes exist?  Do we know what happens to the matter that gets sucked into a black hole?  

Were playing with something that we have a very elementary knowledge about.  I don't care how much these guys know about "theoretical" physics.
That's a good point since they say there is much they don't know about black holes.  Even Hawking had to recently admit he was wrong on black hole theory.  So if there is a shitload they don't know, how can if be "no big deal" creating one?  If you don't know about them, how can it be a sure bet a small one will just "blink out?"

I'm just having a hard time squaring up:  "We don't know much about black holes" with "don't worry if we create a black hole"

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »
Did you seriously just mention chem trails in the same sentence as CERN? Get the fuck out of here with that CT bullshit, retard. You are a terrible gimmick.

You completely spun the definition of theory as well.

THEORY
- a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b : an unproved assumption : conjecture : a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject

- abstract thought : speculation
- a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>

PLAUSIBLE

- appearing worthy of belief
- superficially pleasing or persuasive

A little education^for your obviously DUMB ASS

No BF there are no chemicals being sprayed in the air everything is SAFE...
Isn't that what Christine Whitman told the 911 workers?,
Weren't the people who were sprayed with DDT many years ago told the same?
Weren't the US soldiers told that DU was/is safe to inhale and have contact with?
How about the vaccines, drugs and chemical exposure?

So go ahead BF run outside and stand beneth the white lines in the sky...do your little RAIN DANCE while you're at it...make sure you breath nice and deep each time you see the white lines and make sure you play under the white lines until they completely disappear.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 10:31:56 PM »
Get the fuck out of here with that chemtrail garbage. There is zero proof that they do anything and are nothing more than CT fodder for uneducated retards like yourself. Go ahead and link me a scientific study proving that they're dangerous.

Could have a line of white clouds in the skies and you CT morons go off the deep end screaming chem trails.  ::)

There is also mounting evidence (and has been accepted by a number of researchers for a while now) that DDT has ZERO EFFECT on humans, or animals for that matter. Do some research before you try to act like you know what you're talking about. The soft-shell egg theory regarding the California Condors was debunked years ago. You're not going to spin your CT crap past someone with an IQ over 50, gimmick.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »
Get the fuck out of here with that chemtrail garbage. There is zero proof that they do anything and are nothing more than CT fodder for uneducated retards like yourself. Go ahead and link me a scientific study proving that they're dangerous.

Could have a line of white clouds in the skies and you CT morons go off the deep end screaming chem trails.  ::)

There is also mounting evidence (and has been accepted by a number of researchers for a while now) that DDT has ZERO EFFECT on humans, or animals for that matter. Do some research before you try to act like you know what you're talking about. The soft-shell egg theory regarding the California Condors was debunked years ago. You're not going to spin your CT crap past someone with an IQ over 50, gimmick.

You have an IQ over 50?????.... No one would have ever known.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »
You have an IQ over 50?????.... No one would have ever known.

I'll take that as you being incapable of refuting what I said. I thought so, gimmick.

Good job trying to pass off the chem trails and DDT. Really. Go ahead and link a study from one of your basement-dwelling CT websites so I can have a real good laugh.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »

I also watched this many times in Colorado.  One plane goes over, normal contrail, another goes over, it leaves a long trail that doesn't dissipate but starts to spread out wide like the ones in this video.  I have many pictures I've taken just like this video.  I've also watched a plane approaching with a normal contrail, then switch to a thicker trail as it goes over, then switch back to a normal contrail with only the section of the wider contrail spreading out to a very very wide cloud like contrail.

I've also watched what they talk about in this video where a plane turns around and goes back over the same area??  I mean really, WTF, why would they go back and forth over an area?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 05:10:44 AM »
Hugo another thing I forgot to metnion.  The same type of people that are fucking around with the lhc also worked on the manhattan project.  These are the same guys that brushed you off with a broom after being exposed to radiation(something we knew very little about then).  The fact of the matter is, these scientists often leap before they look.

How ironic would it be if the world came to an end because of "science"?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 07:43:53 AM »
I'll take that as you being incapable of refuting what I said. I thought so, gimmick.

Good job trying to pass off the chem trails and DDT. Really. Go ahead and link a study from one of your basement-dwelling CT websites so I can have a real good laugh.

NO...Take it that I am fully aware of NOT arguing with a stupid person (less than 50 IQ) reason being that STUPIDITY always wins out.

Maybe reviewing the vids Hugo posted above will help you with your LIMITATIONS.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »

I also watched this many times in Colorado.  One plane goes over, normal contrail, another goes over, it leaves a long trail that doesn't dissipate but starts to spread out wide like the ones in this video.  I have many pictures I've taken just like this video.  I've also watched a plane approaching with a normal contrail, then switch to a thicker trail as it goes over, then switch back to a normal contrail with only the section of the wider contrail spreading out to a very very wide cloud like contrail.

Colorado is like a intersection for airliners.  Planes at different altitudes traveling through varying atmospheres would produce exactly what you see.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
Colorado is like a intersection for airliners.  Planes at different altitudes traveling through varying atmospheres would produce exactly what you see.

That water vapor stream seen in jetliners or fighter jets is entirely different that these chemical sprays in the air. The water vapor streams disappear rapidly...these chemical trails DON'T!
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2009, 12:55:02 PM »
exactly, so I was in a good place to witness.  The difference between these trails in the same area from my younger days is way different than now.  Why does a plane go back and forth.  Why does a plane go from a normal contrail approaching the city to a wide contrail and back off?  instantly ON:OFF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
How long have we known that black holes exist?  Do we know what happens to the matter that gets sucked into a black hole? 

Were playing with something that we have a very elementary knowledge about.  I don't care how much these guys know about "theoretical" physics.
If only we took the "Nordic" ETs advice, this is the type shit we need to know about. ;D

Unfortunately there is no Black Hole Manual

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
LOL you guys and your ct's

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »
exactly, so I was in a good place to witness.  The difference between these trails in the same area from my younger days is way different than now.  Why does a plane go back and forth.  Why does a plane go from a normal contrail approaching the city to a wide contrail and back off?  instantly ON:OFF

Training flights, changes in atmosphere moisture levels, winds, etc...