Author Topic: Religion of Peace Strikes Again: The Past 2 Months: Defend This  (Read 2995 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again: The Past 2 Months: Defend This
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 10:16:01 AM »
oh give me a break ::)  It was a fucking joke.  A joke with a lot of truth but not meant to be taken as an absolute for every christian ::)  You for one should understand; 98% of what you post here is nothing but smart ass remarks.  Then you're going to get on my ass for doing it lol?  yea.... ok

Sorry,geeze,I was only joking as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »
Sorry,geeze,I was only joking as well.

Hugo must have been breast feeding lately.  He seems very emotional. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »
The trouble with the whole Islam debate is that people persist in mistakenly describing Islam as a religion. Instead, it comprises three components:

1) Religion
2) Government
3) Military

With the first component being a front for the other two. The overarching goal of Islam and Muslims, as dictated in the infallible words of the Koran, is to establish a global caliphate where everyone is subjected to Sharia Law. This is a fact. This is what the Koran dictates. This is what it commands Muslims to go out and accomplish. This is what groups like Al Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiyah seek to do. They interpret the Koran word-for-word and that's why they act like they do.

And, for what it's worth, I would bet that 99.99% of people have no problem with the religious component of Islam. It's the other two that have led to all the problems the world is having with Muslims today.

The funny thing is that if you take away the religious aspect of Islam, you're left with Nazism, Fascism and Totalitarianism rolled up into one ideology.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 10:30:40 AM »
The trouble with the whole Islam debate is that people persist in mistakenly describing Islam as a religion. Instead, it comprises three components:

1) Religion
2) Government
3) Military

With the first component being a front for the other two. The overarching goal of Islam and Muslims, as dictated in the infallible words of the Koran, is to establish a global caliphate where everyone is subjected to Sharia Law. This is a fact. This is what the Koran dictates. This is what it commands Muslims to go out and accomplish. This is what groups like Al Qaeda and Jemaah Islamiyah seek to do. They interpret the Koran word-for-word and that's why they act like they do.

And, for what it's worth, I would bet that 99.99% of people have no problem with the religious component of Islam. It's the other two that have led to all the problems the world is having with Muslims today.

The funny thing is that if you take away the religious aspect of Islam, you're left with Nazism, Fascism and Totalitarianism rolled up into one ideology.

Excellent post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
 :(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 11:06:51 AM »
:(

You know what's really special about that mosque and all of the "more well-known" mosque, they're built on the ruins of churches and synagogues of concurred lands. The American church, finance, now they want to build a mosque right there. Coincidence? I don't know, but it's freaking weird that's for sure.

240, are you being serious when you say "only 200 attacks?" I couldn't tell, maybe my lack of sleep this wk is catching up to me. Keep in mind, of those 200 acts of terror, it's 1,000 dead in one month from this crap...that's 1,000 that we know of.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:29 AM »
240, are you being serious when you say "only 200 attacks?" I couldn't tell, maybe my lack of sleep this wk is catching up to me. Keep in mind, of those 200 acts of terror, it's 1,000 dead in one month from this crap...that's 1,000 that we know of.

I dont care - cause they're killing each other.  They've been doing it "in the name of religion" for thousands of years... and thousands of years from now, they'll STILL be doing it.

As long as they keep that noise on their side of the world, who gives a shit?  If they come on my block with that, I'm cutting those bitches down in the yard and sprinkling bacon everywhere.  But as long as they keep that riff raff over there, I don't care.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 12:50:29 PM »
The problem as I see it that the only reason these attacks are not far worse is because of the means and lack of access to far worse weapons and bombs.

Regardless, I think the reason muslims in america are not as crazy as other places, just IMHO, is that most get caught up in jobs and lifestyles where they have to bust their ass just to meet bills, and are too tired to get all riled up over the Great Satan. 

Basically, they turn into schlubs and working schmucks like the rest of us.  In these other places, they are surrounded by an echo chamber of lazy, illiterate, smelly, angry, crazies and it feeds off itself like a shark feeding frenzy. 

Sure we have our own crazies, but it seems less than other places. 

I could be dead wrong, but its just my observation.   

You are DEAD WRONG as expected. These anti Arab, anti Muslim, Anti Islam, Anti Middle East, anti Mosque anti INTELLIGENT rants you have been on are more than ridiculous now 3. Sadly america has murdered 2 MILLION Iraqis alone based on LIES and FALSEHOODS and not a single so called american speaks up about it; but you are so concerned about the staged killings in the Middle East that america perpetrates and then blames on who they label as radicals? Funny how none of these murders, suicide bombings, violence existed before america entered the region. No fighting amongst the Palestinians until america directed the ashkenazi into the region, no fighting in Africa until Gold, Silver, Oil and natural resources were found in such places as South Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia etc etc, no fighting in Indonesia or Malaysia until america needed its rubber for its auto industry; fish for its sea food industry as well as oil and the rest of the natural resources exploited from those nations.

Like I said to you and others on this board before.... americas time is fast approaching and not one of you will be spared. It will not be rogue outside nations that will usurp and kill you , it will be your own rogue government and people that will suppress, kill, foreclose, rob and reduce you down to a state of impoverishment that even poor nations will look upon and say DAMAMMMMMNN!. Let me see what you all do when that occurs, because as of right now all I see is a bunch of MOUTH OFFS talking much shit while the ship you all are on sinks. You are already without jobs, with the situation getting worst daily, you have mad men as your so called leaders, you all mouth off when you should remain quiet and remain MUTE when you should speak up...behind these computer screens you make yourselves appear like intellects and warriors ready to battle the ills of your government, but the reality is you are all cowards yelling things about what others should do or what others are like and what others are doing in other lands....WHILE YOU DO AND SAY NOTHING IN AND ABOUT YOUR OWN.

It won't be long before all of you are..RADICALS, trying to free yourselves of your own TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 12:52:03 PM »
I was waiting for the fabricator of lies to finally make her appearance. Must have spent the last two days summoning up the words for that post. She didn't disappoint. Too bad it's one gigantic crock of shit. Your blatant lies in your attempt to victimize Muslims in anything they do is falling on deaf ears.

Shut the fuck up, SamsonEnterprises.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 01:19:33 PM »
You are DEAD WRONG as expected. These anti Arab, anti Muslim, Anti Islam, Anti Middle East, anti Mosque anti INTELLIGENT rants you have been on are more than ridiculous now 3. Sadly america has murdered 2 MILLION Iraqis alone based on LIES and FALSEHOODS and not a single so called american speaks up about it; but you are so concerned about the staged killings in the Middle East that america perpetrates and then blames on who they label as radicals?

333 owns your mind, you waste of skin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »
You are DEAD WRONG as expected. These anti Arab, anti Muslim, Anti Islam, Anti Middle East, anti Mosque anti INTELLIGENT rants you have been on are more than ridiculous now 3. Sadly america has murdered 2 MILLION Iraqis alone based on LIES and FALSEHOODS and not a single so called american speaks up about it; but you are so concerned about the staged killings in the Middle East that america perpetrates and then blames on who they label as radicals? Funny how none of these murders, suicide bombings, violence existed before america entered the region. No fighting amongst the Palestinians until america directed the ashkenazi into the region, no fighting in Africa until Gold, Silver, Oil and natural resources were found in such places as South Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia etc etc, no fighting in Indonesia or Malaysia until america needed its rubber for its auto industry; fish for its sea food industry as well as oil and the rest of the natural resources exploited from those nations.

Like I said to you and others on this board before.... americas time is fast approaching and not one of you will be spared. It will not be rogue outside nations that will usurp and kill you , it will be your own rogue government and people that will suppress, kill, foreclose, rob and reduce you down to a state of impoverishment that even poor nations will look upon and say DAMAMMMMMNN!. Let me see what you all do when that occurs, because as of right now all I see is a bunch of MOUTH OFFS talking much shit while the ship you all are on sinks. You are already without jobs, with the situation getting worst daily, you have mad men as your so called leaders, you all mouth off when you should remain quiet and remain MUTE when you should speak up...behind these computer screens you make yourselves appear like intellects and warriors ready to battle the ills of your government, but the reality is you are all cowards yelling things about what others should do or what others are like and what others are doing in other lands....WHILE YOU DO AND SAY NOTHING IN AND ABOUT YOUR OWN.

It won't be long before all of you are..RADICALS, trying to free yourselves of your own TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.

I am as anti-govt as anyone, but state my observation, which i did not think was all that inflammatory.