Author Topic: Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad  (Read 2970 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 07:02:17 AM »
no - its a company that still owes taxpayers billions of dollars who obama is running around cheering as a success.

Stop lying and stop kneepadding.  Just be honest.   

If I'm kneepadding soemthing, i'll admit it.

You're saying any company that makes a commerical using a lifelong republican voice - if the company happened to receive stim dollars - then they're kneepadding libs?

Cause you do know a lot of people - like FL gov Rick Scott - got hundreds of millions in stim funds, right?   ;)

If rick scott makes a commercial saying the FL economy is improving - he's kneepadding obama, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
If I'm kneepadding soemthing, i'll admit it.

You're saying any company that makes a commerical using a lifelong republican voice - if the company happened to receive stim dollars - then they're kneepadding libs?

Cause you do know a lot of people - like FL gov Rick Scott - got hundreds of millions in stim funds, right?   ;)

If rick scott makes a commercial saying the FL economy is improving - he's kneepadding obama, right?

You are incapable of knowing when you are kneepadding.   Chrysler is hardly a success and still owes us billions of dollars.  Detroit is on the brink of collapse as well.   

I dont give a damn about some hypothetical that did not happen. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 07:08:44 AM »
You are incapable of knowing when you are kneepadding.   Chrysler is hardly a success and still owes us billions of dollars.  Detroit is on the brink of collapse as well.   

All "240" has left is hypotheticals. That in itself shows how badly he is detached from reality.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »

;D
I damn near fainted when i read this..

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 07:12:42 AM »
;D
I damn near fainted when i read this..

:o What? How can that be? You need a brain first for that to happen.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 07:14:31 AM »
:o What? How can that be? You need a brain first for that to happen.

woah.. that comeback was awesome :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 08:50:39 AM »
THE GOOD, THE AD AND THE UGLY

Eastwood joins 'apolitical' Chrysler boss in defending Super Bowl spot as GOP charges bias

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/02/07/020712-news-super-bowl-eastwood-1-4

By Luke Jerod Kummer and Erik Hayden Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WASHINGTON — Chrysler’s chief executive is insisting his company’s Super Bowl ad starring Clint Eastwood has “zero political content,” even though members of the advertising team that created the spot have ties to President Obama.

Democrats, including the White House, cheered “Halftime in America” and its upbeat message in which Eastwood offers the auto industry comeback as proof of America’s resilience. Many Republicans, though, panned it, calling it payback for the government bailout Chrysler received in 2008. And Eastwood confirmed CEO Sergio Marchionne’s contention that the ad was not an endorsement of any candidate.

“We are as apolitical as you can make us,” Marchionne said in a radio interview in Detroit yesterday. “I wasn’t expressing a view and certainly nobody inside Chrysler was attempting to influence decisions.”

Eastwood echoed Marchionne’s comments.

“I am certainly not politically affiliated with Mr. Obama,” Eastwood told Fox’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” “It was meant to be a message ... just about job growth and the spirit of America. I think all politicians will agree with it.”

Still, the advertising agency that created the commercial — Wieden + Kennedy — has members who have designed Obama campaign items or who have worked on behalf of Democratic causes.

The creative minds behind the ad are in the agency’s Portland, Ore., branch. Aaron Allen designed a poster for the 2008 Obama campaign and Jimm Lasser designed a basketball sneaker called the “Obama Force One,” with an image of the president on the soles and the message “A Black Man Runs and a Nation Is Behind Him.” Lasser displayed the shoe in a 2008 gallery exhibition with the tagline “The Dunk on McCain.”

Elsewhere at Wieden + Kennedy, which has Kraft and Coca-Cola on its client list, global public relations director Joani Wardwell worked in the press office of the Clinton White House. She started as a grassroots organizer for Democratic causes in the early 1990s and continues to do political consulting.

“I’ve managed to always keep my toe dipped in the water that way,” she said in 2009.

The Wieden + Kennedy spot set itself apart in two ways: its length — two minutes, compared with the standard 30 seconds — and its powerful message.

“Detroit’s showing us it can be done,” Eastwood tells the audience. “And, what’s true about them is true about all of us ... This country can’t be knocked out with one punch.”

American carmakers have seen better times since receiving taxpayer funds. Collectively, Chrysler, General Motors and Ford sold slightly more than 6 million vehicles last year, a 15 percent increase over 2010. However, taxpayers will never recover about $20 billion of the $80 billion spent on the bailout, according to a recent government report.

Obama has increasingly highlighted his role in keeping the auto industry alive after many analysts believed it — and the millions of jobs it supports — was on its last legs. The president frequently brings up Detroit as an achievement on the campaign trail and made it a centerpiece of his State of the Union address.

It was no surprise, then, that the ad was a hit with the West Wing, White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer tweeting: “Saving the America auto industry: Something Eminem and Clint Eastwood can agree on.”

A top Republican had a far different take.

Karl Rove, the former adviser to President George W. Bush, told Fox News yesterday he was “frankly offended” by the commercial and called it an example of  “Chicago-style politics” in which the president and “his political minions” were being repaid by Chrysler for the taxpayer money the company received.

But not every Republican thinks there’s such a clear-cut relationship.

“It’s only natural that people ask that question given how much this dovetails with the president’s own re-election narrative,” said Bruce Haynes, a GOP media strategist.

Haynes, though, dismissed the notion there was any active coordination, adding, “I think that it’s a bit of stretch to suggest that an agency in Portland did an ad about a car company in Detroit that’s owned by Fiat in Italy to fulfill the wills and aims of the White House in Washington.”

– With Kyle Stock

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:53 PM »
Yes, It Is Halftime In America – So Now Is The Time To Get Your Financial Priorities In Order
Courtesy of Michael Snyder of Economic Collapse

Did you see the Chrysler commercial featuring Clint Eastwood that aired during the Super Bowl the other night?  It was entitled "It's Halftime In America", and it was truly a great ad.  To me, it was the most memorable Super Bowl ad this year by far.  It conjured up images of the America that so many of us remember so fondly.  It reminded us of how life in this country used to be.  Unfortunately, America is currently headed down a road that is taking us in the opposite direction.

Yes, it is halftime in America, but there is no guarantee that what is ahead is going to be great.  In fact, if we continue to make the same choices that we have been making, a national nightmare is inevitable.  Let us hope and pray for a fundamental change of direction for America, but let us also prepare for what is going to happen if that does not take place.  There is a "pause in the action" at the moment, so now is the time to get your financial priorities in order.  Now is the time to prepare for the storm that is coming.  If you wait until the storm is right on top of you it will probably be too late.

But I must admit that I really loved that ad.  First of all, any Super Bowl ad that includes Clint Eastwood is almost automatically going to be a great ad.  Secondly, it was very refreshing to see a commercial address some of the very serious problems that this country is facing.

The ad ended with Eastwood making the following statement....

"This country can't be knocked out with one punch. We get right back up again, and when we do the world is going to hear the roar of our engines. Ya, it's halftime in America, and our second half is about to begin"

A video of the complete ad is posted below....

Kudos to Chrysler for producing such an extraordinary ad.  I have to admit that I actually prefer Chrysler to Ford and GM.  I like their style and I think they make some very nice vehicles.

But Chrysler is far from out of the woods.  They almost went under during the last recession, and if the U.S. economy experiences another major recession they might not survive it.

Yes, Chrysler did earn $183 million in 2011.

But in 2010, Chrysler lost $652 million.

Hopefully Chrysler can string a few more profitable years together, but there is certainly no guarantee that is going to happen.

As I have written about previously, the U.S. auto industry is in the midst of a nightmarish long-term decline.

The combined U.S. market share of the "Big Three" U.S. automakers fell from 70% in 1998 to 53% in 2008.

When you examine the numbers over a longer time frame, they are even more striking.

For example, in 1970 General Motors had about a 60 percent share of the U.S. automobile market, but today that figure is down to about 20 percent.

In an effort to cut costs, U.S. automakers have been eliminating jobs and sending jobs out of the country.

In the year 2000, the U.S. auto industry employed more than 1.3 million Americans.  Today, the U.S. auto industry employs about 698,000 people.

So the U.S. auto industry has not exactly bounced back.

They have survived for now, but there is no guarantee that this is going to be permanent.

Many considered the Chrysler Super Bowl ad to be an endorsement of the auto bailouts and of the economic policies of the Obama administration.

But that wasn't the case at all.  In fact, it turns out that Clint Eastwood was actually a harsh critic of the auto bailouts as Reuters recently noted....

"We shouldn't be bailing out the banks and car companies," actor, director and Academy Award winner Eastwood told the Los Angeles Times in November 2011. "If a CEO can't figure out how to make his company profitable, then he shouldn't be the CEO."

And Clint Eastwood certainly did not mean to endorse Obama during the commercial.  The following is what Eastwood told Fox News about the ad....

"I just want to say that the spin stops with you guys, and there is no spin in that ad. On this I am certain.

l am certainly not politically affiliated with Mr. Obama. It was meant to be a message about just about job growth and the spirit of America. I think all politicians will agree with it. I thought the spirit was OK."

The cold, hard reality of the matter is that America has not "bounced back" since 2008.  Sadly, the truth is that we are even in worse condition than we were back then....

-Our national debt has risen by about 50 percent since 2008.

-Our states are in more debt than ever.

-Our local governments are in more debt than ever.

-The U.S. economy has lost about 6 million jobs since 2008.

-Approximately 14 million more Americans have gone on food stamps since Barack Obama became president.

-More Americans are living in poverty than ever before.

-New home sales in the United States hit a brand new all-time record low during 2011.

-The number of "long-term unemployed workers" has more than doubled since Barack Obama entered the White House.

-The amount of money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since Barack Obama entered the White House.

-Despite claims that things are "getting better", the truth is that the percentage of Americans that actually have jobs is almost exactly the same as it was two years ago.

Amazingly, Barack Obama seems to think that he has done a good job and that he deserves a second term.  On Sunday, Obama told NBC's Matt Lauer the following....

"I deserve a second term, but we’re not done"

Many Americans are buying into the hype.  A new ABC News/Washington Post poll has found that Barack Obama's approval rating is actually rising.

But it won't last long.  As the economy crumbles his approval rating will start going down once again.

The sad truth is that America is in the middle of a long-term economic decline because our economy is not built on a solid foundation.

The false prosperity that we are enjoying now is being fueled by the biggest debt bubble in the history of the world.  We consume far more wealth than we produce, and we pay for it by constantly going into more debt.

At some point the merry-go-round is going to stop and when it does it is going to be incredibly painful.

An increasing number of Americans are waking up to this reality.  One recent survey found that 61 percent of all Americans believe that there will be "a major catastrophic event" in the United States within the next 20 years.  A significant portion of them believe that the "catastrophic event" will be economic in nature.

That same survey found that only 15 percent of all Americans feel as though they are completely prepared for the coming catastrophic event.

Remember what happened back in 2008.  When the financial crisis struck, millions of Americans lost their jobs very rapidly.  Since many of them did not have any money stored up, a lot of them lost their homes as well.

Since it is "halftime in America", now is the time to get prepared for the next great financial crisis.

Now is the time to reduce your expenses.

Now is the time to get out of debt.

Now is the time to set aside some money so that you will have something to live on if you do happen to lose your job.  I typically recommend that you have at least 6 months of living expenses stored up.

Now is the time to start a side business.  Even if you are broke, there are some businesses out there that you can start up for no money.  It isn't easy to start a business with no money, but it can be done.

Now is the time to grow a garden.  Fruits and vegetables are often some of the most expensive items at the grocery store, and by growing them yourself you become less dependent on the system.

And that is the key.  We all want to try to become less dependent on the system.

There is no guarantee that your job will always be there.

There is no guarantee that your insurance company or the financial institutions that you are working with today will always be there.

There is no guarantee that the government will be there "to save you" when you really need it.

Yes, it is halftime in America.

So get ready for the second half, because it is going to be a real nightmare.

Average:
Your rating: None

www.zerohedge.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »
Clint Eastwood defends Super Bowl ad, denies Obama link
By James Oliphant

Clint Eastwood defended his now-controversial Chrysler ad that aired during the Super bowl, in which he implored the nation to overcome its differences and work together to revive the economy, denying any ties to President Obama and saying that the spot was intended to be apolitical.

Eastwood on Monday evening gave a statement to Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor”--an implicit nod to conservatives who might have been riled by what they viewed as an Obama reelection campaign commercial. The ad celebrates the city of Detroit, suggesting that it was teetering on the edge of collapse before the residents “all pulled together,” as Eastwood says in the spot.

It was unclear to viewers what the ad was promoting because no cars are shown and Chrysler’s name isn’t mentioned until the end. But “all pulled together” was seen by critics such as Karl Rove as code for the government's bailout of Chrysler and General Motors. Rove on Monday accused Eastwood and Chrysler of working hand-and-hand with Obama’s campaign.

"I just want to say that the spin stops with you guys, and there is no spin in that ad. On this I am certain,” Eastwood declared, referring to O’Reilly’s long-established “No-Spin Zone.”

“l am certainly not politically affiliated with Mr. Obama. It was meant to be a message about just about job growth and the spirit of America. I think all politicians will agree with it. I thought the spirit was OK. I am not supporting any politician,” the actor and award-winning director said.

“Chrysler to their credit didn’t even have cars in the ad. Anything they gave me for it went to charity,” he added. “If Obama or any other politician wants to run with the spirit of that ad, I say go for it."

O’Reilly, who repeatedly asserted how tight he is with Eastwood, defended the star, calling him independent and a “straight shooter.” (Eastwood’s countless cinematic victims will testify to that.)

“Now Eastwood--who tried to do a good thing,” O’Reilly said, “now this guy is getting hammered as an ideologue. He’s caught in the political wars. That’s why people are cautious about doing any of this stuff. I don’t think that’s fair to Eastwood.”

Still, O’Reilly guest, public relations expert Mike Paul, was not assuaged. He saw a subliminal message in the spot favoring the president.

“To me, it was a classic 'thank you' ad,” Paul said. “Thank you for bailing us out.”

“I know this guy,” O’Reilly said. “He’s not trying to get anyone elected.”

Regardless of intent, the timing could not have been better for Obama. Not only did it give the White House a chance to crow about the auto industry bailout, the ad was undoubtedly seen by millions and millions of potential voters. The game between the Giants and Patriots was the most-watched TV program of all time, racking up 111 million viewers.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 04:15:56 PM »
Scary and telling the amount of publicity this trivia is drumming up.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
 ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 12:41:30 PM »
I think we should consider granting Clint Eastwood title of honorary getbigger, (unrelated to this commercial).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 12:43:10 PM »
I watched the commercial, and I didn't even get an inclining of an idea that it was related in any way to the Democrats or Obama.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
I think we should consider granting Clint Eastwood title of honorary getbigger, (unrelated to this commercial).

Dude has five Oscars:

Best Picture for: Unforgiven (1992)
Best Director for: Unforgiven (1992)
Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award (1995)
Best Motion Picture of the Year for: Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Best Achievement in Directing for: Million Dollar Baby (2004)

nuff said!  ::) 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
Dude has five Oscars:

Best Picture for: Unforgiven (1992)
Best Director for: Unforgiven (1992)
Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award (1995)
Best Motion Picture of the Year for: Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Best Achievement in Directing for: Million Dollar Baby (2004)

nuff said!  ::) 

His achievements are definitely on par with those of top getbiggers.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl showdown: Chrysler vs. conservatives

When I sat down to talk politics with Clint Eastwood in November, the 81-year-old movie icon made it crystal clear that he didn’t vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and wasn’t planning to in 2012 either. In fact, since Clint first voted for president, way back in 1952, he couldn’t remember ever voting for a Democrat.

Moreover, when it came to government stimulus, he had this to say: “We shouldn’t be bailing out the banks and car companies. If a CEO can’t figure out how to make his company profitable, then he shouldn’t be the CEO.”

So if Clint was against bailouts, why did he do the now infamous Super Bowl ad for Chrysler? And why did it hit such a raw nerve with conservatives, who’ve been up in arms for the last few days, convinced that Dirty Harry had suddenly become a shill for Obama?

To hear the caterwauling on the right, you’d think that Clint was proposing that Detroit embrace sharia law, not sell more made-in-America automobiles. Fox News commentator Karl Rove labeled the ad “Chicago-style politics,” saying it was a sign of what happens when “the president of the United States and political minions are in essence using our tax dollars to buy corporate advertising.” National Review editor Rich Lowry lambasted the ad as a ludicrous deification of Detroit, arguing that “If Detroit is a model for our future, we should prepare for national collapse … it remains a byword for urban apocalypse.”

New York Post film critic Kyle Smith was just as scathing, saying: “It’s hard to think of Clint Eastwood as dishonest, isn’t it? But it’s either that or he’s just too dumb to realize his Super Bowl ad was an Obama campaign commercial.”

All I can say is: Did they see the same ad that the rest of us did? Or as one commenter on YouTube put it: “Would someone please tell the right-wing hyperventilators that ‘working together’ is not a code for communism.”

I don’t pretend to know Eastwood all that well, but having interviewed him a few times over the years, it seems pretty clear to me that he did the ad because, personal politics aside, he’s delighted to see — and be associated with — an underdog American company that’s actually generating home-grown manufacturing jobs. Any effort to put blue-collar folk back to work is OK with him, even if his natural political instincts made him suspicious of big government putting Chrysler back in the driver’s seat.

Eastwood, thank God, is not a professional politician, so for him, job creation trumps ideology. Unfortunately, in today’s hyper-partisan political universe, that sort of attitude is akin to heresy.

Still, something else was at work here. First off, the Super Bowl is such a huge spectacle — this year’s broadcast had roughly 110 million viewers — that in the new social media era almost any big event will, by its mass-cult nature,  generate some kind of controversy. Sometimes it’s a tasteless ad, sometimes it’s an inappropriate gesture  during the halftime show. But something, however minor, is almost guaranteed to provoke a storm of indignation, even if nearly all the Sturm und Drang evaporates in a matter of days.

But the uproar over the Chrysler ad also has a lot to do with Eastwood’s iconic status as America’s most beloved tough guy. After all, Eminem did an ad for Chrysler during last year’s Super Bowl that was virtually indistinguishable in tone from the Eastwood spot without prompting even a ripple of GOP protest. So it wasn’t just the message, it was also the messenger.

Conservative operatives like Rove had every reason to view the ad as being an Obama vehicle — if the Obama campaign were hiring a spokesman to get its message across to swing voters, Eastwood would be at the top of the list. The only problem with this logic was that the Super Bowl spot was made by a car company, not the White House. And despite all of the conspiracy theorizing, there’s no evidence that Chrysler paid $12.8 million for the two-minute spot as political payback to the White House. Chrysler simply had the good fortune of finding the world’s best pitchman for its message.

The message itself was shrewd. The ad copy identified Chrysler with classic American can-do spirit, with the sandpaper-voiced Eastwood saying: “This country can’t be knocked out with one punch. We get right back up again, and when we do, the world’s going to hear the roar of our engines.”

If you believed that Obama was somehow the beneficiary of this uplift, it hit a raw nerve, because in politics, the candidate who usually wins is the one with the most optimistic message, which is why Ronald Reagan, propelled by his “Morning in America” maxim, won a landslide reelection victory in 1984. But the candidates in this year’s GOP presidential primaries have painted a gloomy portrait of America, presided over by Barack Obama, as a nation in decline.

The Eastwood ad sketches a different story line, arguing that America, led by embattled Detroit, is ready for a comeback. It hit an especially sensitive spot, since most conservatives have been on the other side of the bailout issue — after all, it was Mitt Romney who penned a 2008 op-ed article for the New York Times saying, “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.” 

In fact, Chrysler has already paid back nearly 90% of the bailout funds it received from both the Bush and Obama administrations. That’s a little-seen factoid that may have been glossed over in the Super Bowl ad media onslaught, but I suspect it had an impact on Eastwood’s decision to do the ad. When we talked in November, he said he was against bailouts, but he also expressed admiration for people who, in economic hard times, found a way to succeed.

“When people are forced to figure things out,” he said, “it makes you more creative at what you do.” In simplified form, that’s what has happened to the American auto industry, which is perhaps why Clint was happy to lend his grizzled gravitas to its turn-around saga. Whether it’s in the movies or real life, people love comeback stories. And when it’s Clint Eastwood telling the story, it’s awfully hard to argue that he’s put politics ahead of principle.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 07:21:33 AM »
Great Story

Moral of the story: Super Partisan Blinded Republicans place politics over job creation. And arent afraid to tell you so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 08:02:52 AM »
it's almost comical.

karl rove offended about a non-partisan commercial, narrated by a staunch republican.  Why?

Cause it gives americans hope for a national recovery - which works against Rove's political goals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 08:04:09 AM »
it's almost comical.

karl rove offended about a non-partisan commercial, narrated by a staunch republican.  Why?

Cause it gives americans hope for a national recovery - which works against Rove's political goals.

Detroit is on the brink of collapse and selling off assets.   Swaths of land are abandoned and the city is less than half the size it once was.  The ex mayor is in jail for corruption.

You ccall that recovery? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 08:17:47 AM »
Detroit is on the brink of collapse and selling off assets.   Swaths of land are abandoned and the city is less than half the size it once was.  The ex mayor is in jail for corruption.

You ccall that recovery? 

Not sure what youre argument is here.. seems like youre just throwing shit at a wall to see if it sticks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 08:20:12 AM »
Not sure what youre argument is here.. seems like youre just throwing shit at a wall to see if it sticks

Just stating facts.   you can get caught up in all the hope and change emotionalism all you like, still does not change the fact that Detroit is a war zone, a fiscal disaster, a prime example of leftist policy failures, and no model for recovery or the future.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:09 AM »
Just stating facts.   you can get caught up in all the hope and change emotionalism all you like, still does not change the fact that Detroit is a war zone, a fiscal disaster, a prime example of leftist policy failures, and no model for recovery or the future.   

So  Clint Eastwood was wrong to do the commercial?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 08:23:38 AM »
So  Clint Eastwood was wrong to do the commercial?

No, but they definately tried to sell a false reality based on emotion and not fact. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:31 AM »
No, but they definately tried to sell a false reality based on emotion and not fact. 

How dare REPUBLICANS do that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 08:26:26 AM »
How dare REPUBLICANS do that.

I don't care who it was, it was all emotional pap not in any way connected with fact.