Author Topic: 'It's a Charade': Judge Pirro on Why Hillary Won't Be Indicted for Her Emails  (Read 2957 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Judge Jeanine Pirro reacted this morning to the news that Attorney General Loretta Lynch will defer to non-political subordinates on whether to bring charges against Hillary Clinton over her private email server.

The expected announcement comes after Lynch met privately with former president Bill Clinton, widely seen as a potential conflict of interest in the case.

The New York Times reported that Lynch was planning this course of action for months.

fox news

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
boo hoo
move on; nothing to see here.
JP is another #whinylittlebitch because she didn't get her way.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Libertarian VP candidate doesn't think she'll be indicted

Granted he was only the head of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department under Reagan so not quite the authority of a freelance HuffPo contributor

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/bill-weld-im-not-buying-that-clinton-will-be-indicted-not-enough-evidence/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
she wont be indicted because this entire govt is rigged. 

So long as that fat land whale is AG and her lesbo lover Hillcunt is running for office and hopes to get a job- she will walk   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Classic SC reply.
Why I have missed you while you were checked into the sanitarium
Glad you're back online!
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Classic SC reply.
Why I have missed you while you were checked into the sanitarium
Glad you're back online!

Fat Lynch wants a job in the Hillary White House - so she is covering up for that dried out old hag.  Who knows maybe they hooked up in the past. 

The whole thing smells like fish to me.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fat Lynch wants a job in the Hillary White House - so she is covering up for that dried out old hag.  Who knows maybe they hooked up in the past. 

The whole thing smells like fish to me.   ;D  ;D  ;D

that's because you're a moron

William Weld gave the reason why she wouldn't be indicted (see video in this thread - it's exactly what was said this morning as well) and he's a former Republican governor and was appointed by Reagan to run the Criminal Division of the Justice Department

I guess you think he's looking for a job in the Hillary White House too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that's because you're a moron

William Weld gave the reason why she wouldn't be indicted (see video in this thread - it's exactly what was said this morning as well) and he's a former Republican governor and was appointed by Reagan to run the Criminal Division of the Justice Department

I guess you think he's looking for a job in the Hillary White House too

"Im not a criminal - im just incompetent and sloppy - and reckless" - Hillary 2016 -  what a campaign slogan

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Stop defending her....they just admitted she fucked up but...fuck it, let her walk. I'd be in Leavenworth trying to maintain anal integrity for 5-10
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Stop defending her....they just admitted she fucked up but...fuck it, let her walk. I'd be in Leavenworth trying to maintain anal integrity for 5-10

Democrat cultists who worship these corrupt pos dont give a damn at all. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Problem is, if one us had even a small fraction of that weight on our heads, the court would put a serious dent in our lives.  We'd be ground through the mill and put through hell, at the very least.  It's a clear case of double standard.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Democrat cultists who worship these corrupt pos dont give a damn at all. 
we just don't sweat the small stuff
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
we just don't sweat the small stuff

Yeah - a few lies at funerals to family members, a few national secretury scandals, no biggie right?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Yeah - a few lies at funerals to family members, a few national secretury scandals, no biggie right?
if they told them the truth about CIA's involvement then they would have to be killed.
better off this way.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
We aren't talking about Bush...but now that you mentioned it..she fucking voted for it too.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Are you talking about the 6500 who died in Iraq/Afghanistan (not the mention all the ones injured) because Bush lied about WMD's or you referring to the 3k killed in 9-11 due to Bush Administration incompetence

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you talking about the 6500 who died in Iraq/Afghanistan (not the mention all the ones injured) because Bush lied about WMD's or you referring to the 3k killed in 9-11 due to Bush Administration incompetence

Hillary voted for the Iraq war remember and her husband sad numerous times saddam had WMD ?

So STFU w that mess   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
i love JP.
she is the spittin' image of the batshit crazy talk show host from the ABC series Scandal. Even down to the same style/color of studio set.

Since Gretchen's star has faded and fallen, JJ can get back off her knees and move to the top of Roger's blow buddies.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hillary voted for the Iraq war remember and her husband sad numerous times saddam had WMD ?

So STFU w that mess   

Bill Clinton was referring to chemical and biological weapons which Saddam actually had

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/world/meast/iraq-weapons-inspections-fast-facts/

and "Bill Clinton did sign a law backing regime change in Iraq, but it was limited to assistance to homegrown opposition groups, not to a ground war"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/16/facebook-posts/meme-says-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-had-basically/

time to check the echo chamber for a new right wing talking point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bill Clinton was referring to chemical and biological weapons which Saddam actually had

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/world/meast/iraq-weapons-inspections-fast-facts/

and "Bill Clinton did sign a law backing regime change in Iraq, but it was limited to assistance to homegrown opposition groups, not to a ground war"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/16/facebook-posts/meme-says-bill-clinton-george-w-bush-had-basically/

time to check the echo chamber for a new right wing talking point

More sucking vag for hillary - we all knw you would get around to it evntually/ 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
More sucking vag for hillary - we all knw you would get around to it evntually/ 

I'm not fan of Hillary but once again your party offers me no options

Erik C

• Getbig IV
I'm not fan of Hillary but once again your party offers me no options

What "Options" Do You Have With Hilary? Voting For A Liar? Voting For A Thief? Voting For A Traitor? Voting For Someone Who Sold Her Office, To Fund The Clinton Crime Family Foundation? Voting For Someone Who Paid Off Others To Put Her Above The Law, Too Big To Jail, When If Had Been You Or I, We'd Have Been Tried And Convicted, And Rotting In Jail For At Least A Year Now? You Want Those Two Grifters Back In The White House?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
short answer to your statement:

yes
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
short answer to your statement:

yes

You should be ashamed of yourself , but like most leftists , you are not.  Hillary , like O-Twink w the pink headphones, is a reflection on a decaying society led by incompetents

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
You should be ashamed of yourself , but like most leftists , you are not.  Hillary , like O-Twink w the pink headphones, is a reflection on a decaying society led by incompetents
glad to have you back, bro!
now we can get into the political games through the summer!
w