Author Topic: Shock: US edges more 'center-right,' just 24% liberal  (Read 3048 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Shock: US edges more 'center-right,' just 24% liberal
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 09:31:22 PM »
Fixed your dates.  No worries.  Republicans got smashed in part for threatening Obamacare.  Which it turns out is wildly popular.
No it's not. It was and is a huge clusterfuck that has caused massive spikes in American insurance premiums. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 09:59:27 PM »
No it's not. It was and is a huge clusterfuck that has caused massive spikes in American insurance premiums. ::)

I've been told that you are smarter than you let on around here.  I've yet to see the evidence.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 08:17:14 AM »
The truth is that the Republicans haven’t had the balls to address the real major issues regarding healthcare: employer-based healthcare and licensing requirements. The former is what drove up prices in the latter is what created shortages. Neither are a product of the free market.

It’s the same drill we’re spending. If you’re not addressing the social programs, you’re just playing make-believe.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 06:04:50 PM »
I've been told that you are smarter than you let on around here.  I've yet to see the evidence.
I've yet to see any evidence that osamacare is "wildy popular"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 06:12:28 PM »
I've yet to see any evidence that osamacare is "wildy popular"

2018 mid terms could be construed as evidence.  But I'm sure you'll have a difference spin. 

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »
2018 mid terms could be construed as evidence.  But I'm sure you'll have a difference spin. 

Ill spin it a different way.  The true referendum will be the 2020 election.  Historically, the pendulum swings the opposite direction during the midterm... How it spins now will be more telling.  And we both know color isn't an actual factor.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2020, 09:09:16 PM »
I've seen what you liberals consider evidence, weak would be an overstatement.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2020, 05:45:11 AM »
Ill spin it a different way.  The true referendum will be the 2020 election.  Historically, the pendulum swings the opposite direction during the midterm... How it spins now will be more telling.  And we both know color isn't an actual factor.  

Biggest Midterm House Losses Since WWII: Obama (-63), Truman (-55), Clinton (-54)

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-63-truman-55-clinton-54-have-biggest-midterm-house-losses-wwii