Author Topic: Dying vet’s ‘fuck you’ letter to Bush&Cheney needs to be read by EVERY American  (Read 5326 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Sickening entitlement = "I deserve to live"

SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
You GET to live shit stain.

How many people are terminal by ACCIDENT????

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
fucking disgusting

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Master Blaster you forgot to switch gimmicks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
he expected to be in a legitimate war

More ignorance, holy shit, you dumbass lefties are coming out of the woodwork.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Master Blaster you forgot to switch gimmicks.

master blaster having a mini-meltdown in here

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Master Blaster is aware that "He doesn't deserve to LIVE', he doesn't want to FEEL entitled.
V

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
He could have refused the service and gone to jail no?

Spidey

• Getbig III
it's funny that most people here would go apeshit if they were lied to at macdonalds about how much onion was in their burguer and how they bought it because they tought there was more but this guy got lied to about signing off his life to fight a bullshit war and everyone says he deserved it!

AHAHAHAH only on getbig

Griffith

• Getbig V
One of his points is that he was part of an illegal war which has killed up to a million innocent people (apparently), displaced how many more and destroyed much of what was a functioning country even though under a dictatorship, but at least these million people were still alive.

America has killed more than any terrorists or dictators in the last 10 years and the point is that the soldier enlisted as he thought he would be fighting for his country instead of lining the pockets of contractors and the leadership.

Those that died in Iraq died for nothing. A complete waste. Iraq is now even more of a shit-hole and will now have an extremist government who is friendly with Iran. Nice one.

Him and all the other soldiers are just viewed as cannon fodder who probably in the minds of the rich and the leadership deserve to die anyway as they're mostly poor, uneducated and from the bottom rungs of society.
The elites laugh at you people and view you as disposable trash as its your 'job' to die anyway.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
THIS x100!

Good post El Diablo Blanco...

This guy has no one to blame but himself. He shouldn't have signed up if he didn't want to face the consequences but I guess the money was too much to turn down.

Easy to say 12 years after the fact, but when 9/11 happened enlistments went through the roof because Americans were pissed, and felt a patriotic duty to fight back. Can't really expect 18 and 19 yr olds to take a step back and think "Wait a minute, even though I'm looking at smoldering rubble where 3000 Americans died a horrible death at the hands of terrorists, and I am willing to die to defend against them,  if I join to fight back, the government may send me off to a country that had nothing to do with it and I could wind up dying for no reason.

Having served myself, I can empathize with him. Again, I would and have risked my life defending fellow Americans, but ... I'd be pissed if I found myself being thrown into a war that has no reason to exist. I guess I just value human life more than politicians 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
From The Onion: 'Ten Years Later, Cheney Haunted By People He Didn't Manage To Kill In Iraq War: In a rare, candid interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney admitted he regrets that he couldn’t produce more casualties in the decade-long conflict.'    

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
My favorite story is how $8 billion in cash, Pallets of $100's and $50's to be distributed in Iraq went missing.  lol.  Some group of fucking American consultants are sitting on a massive pile of cash out there somewhere.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
No one is undermining or demeaning the military, what we are saying is that he made his decision to join.  At that point he is supposed to as told correct?  Fighting a war whether legit or not is still a war.  If Bush lied or didn't, it wouldn't have stopped th fact that thousands of soldiers died. But they live and die by their decisions.  If you decide to go skydiving and your parachute fails to open.  You need to take some blame for deciding to jump out of a plane.  In his letter he took zero ownership of his decision.  Sure Bush and Cheney are scum fuckers but this guy needs to take a big chunk of the blame first.  Guaranteed he was eager as fuck to go and kill some islams.  I bet he was drooling at the thought of killing arabs.  So fuck him. 

To all you assholes who said he volunteered and quit whining, have never been a part of something bigger than yourselves!! So the measure of a man is to make six figures? Typical "frat boy" mentality. When mom and dad pay for college it is easy to judge. I served six years in the US Navy, got out and raised a family. To all who said you  could have been special forces, give me a fucking break. Why didn't you sign up?  Eat a bag of shit and die!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
No one is undermining or demeaning the military, what we are saying is that he made his decision to join.  At that point he is supposed to as told correct?  Fighting a war whether legit or not is still a war.  If Bush lied or didn't, it wouldn't have stopped th fact that thousands of soldiers died. But they live and die by their decisions.  If you decide to go skydiving and your parachute fails to open.  You need to take some blame for deciding to jump out of a plane.  In his letter he took zero ownership of his decision.  Sure Bush and Cheney are scum fuckers but this guy needs to take a big chunk of the blame first.  Guaranteed he was eager as fuck to go and kill some islams.  I bet he was drooling at the thought of killing arabs.  So fuck him. 

Wow. 10 years ago saw ultra-patriotism, unswerving faith in the troops, and those who questioned the war were denounced as un-American, unpatriotic, and terrorist sympathizers. Flash forward 10 years years: 'Fuck him.'  Time flies. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Nah, I was saying fuck him 10 years ago as well.  Just look at that retard football player who turned down millions in the NFL and who was eager to kill muslims and gets killed by Americans who covered it up.

Wow. 10 years ago saw ultra-patriotism, unswerving faith in the troops, and those who questioned the war were denounced as un-American, unpatriotic, and terrorist sympathizers. Flash forward 10 years years: 'Fuck him.'  Time flies. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Nah, I was saying fuck him 10 years ago as well.  Just look at that retard football player who turned down millions in the NFL and who was eager to kill muslims and gets killed by Americans who covered it up.

For a second I forgot who you were.. The above post reminded me. I apologize for responding to one of your posts. Won't happen again

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My favorite story is how $8 billion in cash, Pallets of $100's and $50's to be distributed in Iraq went missing.  lol.  Some group of fucking American consultants are sitting on a massive pile of cash out there somewhere.
Can you say Halliburton!

epic_alien

Easy to say 12 years after the fact, but when 9/11 happened enlistments went through the roof because Americans were pissed, and felt a patriotic duty to fight back. Can't really expect 18 and 19 yr olds to take a step back and think "Wait a minute, even though I'm looking at smoldering rubble where 3000 Americans died a horrible death at the hands of terrorists, and I am willing to die to defend against them,  if I join to fight back, the government may send me off to a country that had nothing to do with it and I could wind up dying for no reason.

Having served myself, I can empathize with him. Again, I would and have risked my life defending fellow Americans, but ... I'd be pissed if I found myself being thrown into a war that has no reason to exist. I guess I just value human life more than politicians  

so you say that war in iraq has no reason to exist? I agree with you and so do many others. But how do you know this?  The media or tv wont tell you this. But what and who told you?  The internet and the people out there who care to learn and dig up the info and truth told you.Today most reasonable people with brains know this as well, because its pretty irrefutable, especially now in hindsight, and has become majority opinion now.
So next time someone says something that goes against the grain, dont call them conspiracy nuts. They just may know something you havent had the courage to look into.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Easy to say 12 years after the fact, but when 9/11 happened enlistments went through the roof because Americans were pissed, and felt a patriotic duty to fight back. Can't really expect 18 and 19 yr olds to take a step back and think "Wait a minute, even though I'm looking at smoldering rubble where 3000 Americans died a horrible death at the hands of terrorists, and I am willing to die to defend against them,  if I join to fight back, the government may send me off to a country that had nothing to do with it and I could wind up dying for no reason.

And thats exactly why Bush and Blair carried out the pantomine among the rubble with Bush chanting USA like Hacksaw Jim Duggan.  Whether 9/11 was an inside job to stimulate patriotic desire for a middle east invasion or whether Bush and Blair just took advantage of a real terrorist situation they sure got the result they wanted.
Guys like this dying fellow reacted exactly the way they hoped. Therefore Bush, Cheney and Blair will not be bothered, they will probably be reading this guys letter and saying YOU DON'T SAY  ::)  ::) ::) and rolling their eyes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

f450

• Getbig IV
One of his points is that he was part of an illegal war which has killed up to a million innocent people (apparently), displaced how many more and destroyed much of what was a functioning country even though under a dictatorship, but at least these million people were still alive.

America has killed more than any terrorists or dictators in the last 10 years and the point is that the soldier enlisted as he thought he would be fighting for his country instead of lining the pockets of contractors and the leadership.

Those that died in Iraq died for nothing. A complete waste. Iraq is now even more of a shit-hole and will now have an extremist government who is friendly with Iran. Nice one.

Him and all the other soldiers are just viewed as cannon fodder who probably in the minds of the rich and the leadership deserve to die anyway as they're mostly poor, uneducated and from the bottom rungs of society.
The elites laugh at you people and view you as disposable trash as its your 'job' to die anyway.

^ this...

a bunch of retards posting up shit and completely missing the point the guy was trying to make... fucking getbiggers eh!

randy841

• Getbig III

Of course we couldn't and wouldn't expect them to "think wait a minute", because all these welfare queens bitches were too eager to shoot up any Arab or a person with a Turban. Every white American thought they had a just cause to go overseas and fuck over men, women, and children in the Middle East -- supposedly from a country that prides itself on justice and access to justice.

F$uck this shit.

Hindsight is 20/20. Serves most people right - when it comes to their immortality.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Shave & a haircut.  2 bits.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
SO THE FUK WHAT HE WROTE A LETTER

IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO DO SHIT

YOU THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RISE BECAUSE OF THIS LETTER HAHA