Author Topic: NPC USA Preview by Isaac Hinds...  (Read 7003 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NPC USA Preview by Isaac Hinds...
« on: July 22, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
Very interesting.... will Isaac be right...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2008npcusa_preview.htm

Last year Ron Avidan was thrown out of the wrap-up video by IFBB Pro and past USA champ Omar Deckard. Who will kick Yogi to the curb this time? Will the Swami pick 5 people again and then proclaim he had them all along?

Dude, Omar is a big dude... but no match for predicting the USAs!

Now LT will have you believe he is the mastermind behind this three stooged circus and well he's right on that. What he's not right on more often than not are his predictions. The Swami's crystal balls are getting a little dusty as of late and he's even gone so far as to bring in replacements for his predictions video to make himself look like he knows what he's talking about.

If I remember correctly, in 2007, LT was third in predictions overall, while Isaac was second. And I won the Swami title! Same thing will happen at the end of 2008.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: NPC USA Preview by Isaac Hinds...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »
If I remember correctly, in 2007, LT was third in predictions overall, while Isaac was second. And I won the Swami title! Same thing will happen at the end of 2008.

Sorry, wrong. Your head was lodged too far up Kamali's ass to remember correctly.
Elevate Your Image.™

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »
Sorry, wrong. Your head was lodged too far up Kamali's ass to remember correctly.

:o
just not good enough

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »
Isaac is still sweet on BSA.  Very possible that the man who looks mediocre alone will look huge next to everyone else.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »

Are you saying that if Kamali was Iran and Ron Israel we would have world peace?
$

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 03:26:37 PM »

You just love Kamali. Kamili will be back, stronger than ever, at the Atlantic City! Bow your head!

As for predictions, you had Tony Freemon in the top for the O, and changing them twice on tape trying to get out of that one. Man, 27 days of supplements got to your head. Get some Orange Chicken in you.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 03:46:20 PM »

You just love Kamali. Kamili will be back, stronger than ever, at the Atlantic City! Bow your head!

As for predictions, you had Tony Freemon in the top for the O, and changing them twice on tape trying to get out of that one. Man, 27 days of supplements got to your head. Get some Orange Chicken in you.

While it is very true that Kamali may be physically "Stronger than ever" at the Atlantic Pro, he will place last and look like shit. Later on GetBig, his dead last finish will still be called a "gift".

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »

As for predictions, Tony Freemon in the top for the O, and changing them twice on tape. Man, 27 days of supplements got to your head. Get some Orange Chicken in you.

We're talking about the USAs - you know the show where you have 5 guys picked for the overall? You can't even spell King's name right, "Kamili" - is that like your favorite group Milli Vinilli?

Go on the record Yogi - who are your picks for the two pro cards?

BSA is big and he will make some of his fellow super-heavyweight competitors look small. I'm not abandoning BSA as my choice for the Supers. Put him next to other competitors and he dwarfs them. Is he flawless? Of course not. Is Edward Nunn good? Hell ya. Could Atoyan beat him? Shouldn't in my opinion.

Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
You can't even spell King's name right, "Kamili" - is that like your favorite group Milli Vinilli?

Don't you have a Kamali poster somewhere?

Go on the record Yogi - who are your picks for the two pro cards?

Brandon Curry for Heavyweights and the pro card, and the overall.
Grigori Atoyan for SuperHeavyweights and the pro card.
Tamer El-Guindy for Light Heavyweights, and should deserve the third pro card, if there was one.

Your choices are good. And the dueling begins...

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »

Don't you have a Kamali poster somewhere?

Brandon Curry for Heavyweights and the pro card, and the overall.
Grigori Atoyan for SuperHeavyweights and the pro card.
Tamer El-Guindy for Light Heavyweights, and should deserve the third pro card, if there was one.

Your choices are good. And the dueling begins...

I agree with Big Ron on this one, for the 3 categories  8)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »
The most important error of note is Lift not keeping up on his Sioux reading and realizing that Kira Neuman pulled out of this show about 4 weeks ago....  ;) @ Lift
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!