Author Topic: 1st Schmoe Experience  (Read 7683 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: 1st Schmoe Experience
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2012, 01:15:03 AM »
 I was in Prague in 2009 and sat for 20 minutes near the Troja Bridge close to where Reinhard Heydrich was killed by 2 Czech agents. I traveled to Czech Republic because I like history, but found the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
I was in Prague in 2009 and sat for 20 minutes near the Troja Bridge close to where Reinhard Heydrich was killed by 2 Czech agents. I traveled to Czech Republic because I like history, but found the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.
Good thing he was killed, otherwise he'd be an old geezer in Bolivia right now.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2012, 01:26:48 AM »
zouden we dries zijn mercedes ook moeten belagen dutch?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2012, 01:44:07 AM »

I made the mistake of telling my wife that about 80% of girls in Prague were stunning.

Ever since that day, when we are looking at weekend breaks away together she say sarcasticaly "Why don't we go to Prague babe, you like the women there don't you!"

You can tell the bitterness is strong haha

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:46 AM »
I made the mistake of telling my wife that about 80% of girls in Prague were stunning.

Ever since that day, when we are looking at weekend breaks away together she say sarcasticaly "Why don't we go to Prague babe, you like the women there don't you!"

You can tell the bitterness is strong haha

Who cares man, fuck what women think.

If it was up to me, i'd start knocking bitches out cold every time they say something stupid or c.unty, maybe they'll learn to stfu and act normal for once.

...and you should go to Prague.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2012, 01:52:23 AM »

Who cares man, fuck what women think.

If it was up to me, i'd start knocking bitches out cold every time they say something stupid or c.unty, maybe they'll learn to stfu and act normal for once.

...and you should go to Prague.

Hahaha yes, I will keep these advices in mind.

Been to prague couple of times, my word they are beautiful. I'd be walking around a mall and a ridiculously good looking blond walks past and none of the Czech guys even blink, I was like 'FFS guys?' - I suppose they are used to that shit