Author Topic: 200lb dumbell incline press  (Read 27926 times)

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
Re: 200lb dumbell incline press
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »
I've done more cycles haha. Right good one. You this guys mother? You know everything! Let me tell you theraputic dose of test is 350-700mg a week so anybody who does this I consider not really juicing so this guy is clean, I call Bullshit.

You've done more cycles than he has.  He hasn't touched the stuff in a year.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »
Exactlly..Like I said I've been lifting for 27 years and 205lb and yes I can do a 1 arm incline with 160lb for 5 reps

Physicality is like intellect. You get exceptions to rules, however much guys that live on drugs want to deny it.

I'm open minded to anything being possible unless proven otherwise. I have done some crazy lifts natural and i would be much more inclined to rely on personal experience than gymrat philosophy.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2012, 06:31:07 PM »
I've done more cycles haha. Right good one. You this guys mother? You know everything! Let me tell you theraputic dose of test is 350-700mg a week so anybody who does this I consider not really juicing so this guy is clean, I call Bullshit.

oh please. how do you know what he's on? You his dealer? like i said, cat's practically natural. don't hate. appreciate.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
practicaly natural ::)

what, you have a camera in dude's bathroom or something?

::)

i saw jp fux bench 440. OMG! they should give you a Ph.D. in strength studies already.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »
oh wait, you didn't even see that shit. what did you see, niko?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2012, 06:45:25 PM »
In all my years at Gold's Venice, there was one cat, one, that could incline press the 200's for reps.

Not Cormier, not Rico, not Jim Quinn, not Aaron Baker, not Ron Fedco, not Mike O'Hearn. Dude's name was Ray Byers. 200 x 6-8 good reps. 30-35 degree incline. No spotter helping him get the DB's into position.

200's for reps on the incline bench is very rare.
a

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2012, 06:49:17 PM »
the back of your mothers head while she gave me head ::)

choke on semen, homo

lol, poor niko - just because your hair is grey doesn't mean you need to fantasize about old ladies.  just get some hair dye and bring back the glory days.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
i seen, in person, jean pierre fux benching on a good day and he couldnt do it.

this was during his prime.

he benched 440 on bar at age 21, people have seen this.

from 21 to his prime was a long way and still wasnt enough.

and he was far from natural.

you wont even do the 200s on flat naturally.

make sure to video your attempts.

You are telling me what I won't do ha ha
You mean the jealousy in you doesn't want me to why are you concerned .... I sure aren't concerned with what you can or cannot do... Why because I'm secure in myself and I don't care because what you do won't affect me
Naturally I've replied 175 so I'm 25lbs away
Benched 420
And dead lifted 600
Why are you telling me what fux did as if that means shit to
Me.. It's not going to help me or hinder me
When the 180 and 190 arrive I will be trying those too
Sorry I don't put a cap on my abilities
Good luck with your lifting
Mes
choice is an illusion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2012, 07:00:41 PM »
I'm telling you guys he's practically natural.

Is this Joey Swole?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »
LOL! please have a camera rolling when you attempt those 200's

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
Why because you want me to fail... Why do you care anyway shouldn't you be concerned with what you push  :-\
Those 200's might be 15 years away I don't care I'll get them eventually
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
I actually had a very weird approach back then cause I use to always go up in weight, around 14-15 % bodyfat, so I would take a gram of test per week, a shot of tren per day, and I was always a big fan of taking var in the off-season because I always felt my muscle harden up despite all the bodyfat. Then I used Deca to make my joints indestructible from all heavy lifting. So from all my experience 8+ years juicing nothing gets you stronger then this stack. test, tren, var, deca. In my case test 1000, tren 500, deca 600, var 500 all per week. I know a hell of stack but 500 is a hell of a bench, requires a heavy stack  ;D

interesting, never wanted to try anadrols? imagine the damage if you took them say insted of the anavars

im on 400mg of test cyp, when I up de dosage im thinking tren and maybe some a-bombs

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »
That will be true if everyone you see do it you tell yourself they are in something
Flat I will do that one day and I'm natural

30 degrees at most incline (at most) like he used in the video  is almost flat anyways, the thing gets tuff at 45.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2012, 09:36:22 PM »
Only a hand full of people on this entire planet out of 7 000 000 000 people can do the 200's and they are not just juiced but mega juiced and juiced to the gills with everything under the sun running through their blood, don't be so delusional

This^^^Some people in this thread need therapy. Many many many fucking years of therapy.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2012, 10:10:52 PM »
Exactlly..Like I said I've been lifting for 27 years and 205lb and yes I can do a 1 arm incline with 160lb for 5 reps

Yes, yes we heard you the first time. You're 5'6" and 205lbs. Congrats you're a stocky midget

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2012, 10:14:28 PM »
This^^^Some people in this thread need therapy. Many many many fucking years of therapy.

programming results in people thinking crutches like "therapy" serve some worthwhile purpose.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »
programming results in people thinking crutches like "therapy" serve some worthwhile purpose.

Nicely played...Your thought process is on another realm.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2012, 01:49:35 AM »
mesomorph, i cant possibly be jealous of you,man.im bigger, leaner and stronger than you,lol.

but you saying a natty can repeat what we seen in the op video is like saying youll walk through a brickwall, just give me some time.

benched 420,lol.i benched that for reps at my best, when on higher doses, but thats still a lKong way to go too 200s on incline or flat.

1 serious question mate, after how many years of trying and waiting for it to happen will you call it a day and admit it wont happen?will you give me a deadline?

the 600 pound deadlift,lol, youll need to be bit stronger than that to even lift them into position

That's good for you
So why do you seem to have an avid interest in what I can or cannot do
If you came on here and said you benched 900lbs I wouldn't  bat an eyelid as that has no significance to my training whatsoever
you SAY youre bigger stronger leaner etc
But we can tell who has the stronger mentality
 :-\
Respectfully Mes
choice is an illusion

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2012, 03:17:03 AM »
strong steroids... weak mind

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »
mesomorph, i cant possibly be jealous of you,man.im bigger, leaner and stronger than you,lol.

but you saying a natty can repeat what we seen in the op video is like saying youll walk through a brickwall, just give me some time.

benched 420,lol.i benched that for reps at my best, when on higher doses, but thats still a long way to go too 200s on incline or flat.

1 serious question mate, after how many years of trying and waiting for it to happen will you call it a day and admit it wont happen?will you give me a deadline?

the 600 pound deadlift,lol, youll need to be bit stronger than that to even lift them into position
Ill dissect this even further..
how can you tell if your bigger unless you are watching me this second
a lot of people can claim bigger by whats shown on a scale but muscularly bigger as in quality muscle no you arent bigger especially if thats you in the avatar....  :-\

you benched 420 for reps at you best injecting god knows what into yourself i benched it natural and im not at my best.... i intend to get better....
you cant address my deadlift....
so no... you arent bigger or stronger..... by what you say.... and like i said 175 is the best dumbell press Ive done to date natural...
what are your natural numbers again?
 :-\
just to clarify your size etc arent a factor to me... I just thought Id rebutt on this ocassion....
anyway thats tht...
you guys please let me know what the number o people in the world population that can naturally do the 180's, please  ::)
because when they arrive in a couple weeks or months im gonna film my first attempt on those suckas... so you and onetime hard can tick me off the list of one of the 000000000.9999 people who can do it....
oh brother... you guys crack me up
mes
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2012, 07:07:15 AM »

another 200lb press
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2012, 07:12:18 AM »
Steve cucolo mnhandling those 200's here
choice is an illusion

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:53 AM »
To bench the #200's, you need to be in the high #500's to #600 plus range on the long bar. In my head, I can't think of anyone under that range that has done it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2012, 07:48:21 AM »
lol meso, I tried not to make things personal cause it was just my thoughts but since you are taking this to heart I must say your ignorance is epic, way to prove our point here with your videos of 2 guys that are known to use 5000 mg + of heavy juice per week. BTW your numbers are nothing, 1000 and I mean 1000's of people have those numbers, but a 200 pair of dumbells almost no one has, not that I believe you can do the 175's anyway, I mean don't get mad, this is getbig we all had to prove our strength through youtube videos, so what makes you so special, talk is cheap, anyone can claim this and that.

Sorry not trying to be a fucken asshole here, but to any experienced heavy lifters what you are claiming sound like you've never lifted before, and or certainly do not know what you are talking about. Again just to clarify, no beef bro, these are my thoughts, this is getbig, where the truth is laid flat out.  8)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »
Steve cucolo mnhandling those 200's here

lol incline my ass. His torso is totally FLAT there. And he is manhandling shit, needed the spoter from rep 1 and it was all half assed.

only guy I have ever seen ragdoll 200lbers was a prime Coleman and it was in a flat bench.