Author Topic: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship  (Read 15141 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Sex is a 10.....does it lead to a relationship
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »
Every system of belief is by itself an illusion, these is what human brains do, they create illusion. Remove the illusions human brains create, and you have unconscious "animals".  Still, there are illusions/ system of beliefs that are wrong, and only one that is the right one. 

Example please

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »

haha wow what a warped perception.  There are so many things wrong with that statement its laughable.  I've seen enough of your ignorance to know an argument with you would be no good, but I just want you to know, you are a fool.  But at least you, the Christian advocate, in your own words is getting "sucked off dry /fucked 4 times a week" with a brainwashed female who has no personality or original thoughts of her own.
You are a mental midget with no real life experience. It also seems that you have bad influences. Good luck with your own system of belief, little boy.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 02:57:41 PM »
Every system of belief is by itself an illusion, these is what human brains do, they create illusion. Remove the illusions human brains create, and you have unconscious "animals".  Still, there are illusions/ system of beliefs that are wrong, and only one that is the right one. 

thist attempt within this thread

Are you a follower of Jesus Christ ?
c

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
Say you are banging a chick, pretty hot and freaky. Say the sex is da BOMB!!!  Best you've had. Can you build a relationship with her based on that?  I mean, eventually you guys have to hang out and talk and not just bone

No.  Keep her on the side for sex.  The person you want to build a life with is rarely the person who can give you the kind of nut you want.  Sad but true.  :-[

This is why the phrase FWB came into being.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
Example please
Every system of belief has for only purpose to give a meaning to everything we hear, see, touch, feel. If things make no sense, they are absurd, if they are absurd, if nothing has any meaning, then we are animals killing each others randomly endlessly. Human brains cannot sustain such a system of..belief in itself, as it leads to self destruction or blind destruction of others. As a result they build systems of beliefs that structurate everything that can be felt by our 6 senses.  These systems of belief are all at war with each others until one prevail above all the rest. System of beliefs also sometime merge together or evolve, mutate and create new variations. But all current systems of belief can only be the result of past system of believing that merged together, just like in the physical world, matter, bodies, are the sum of the bodies that merged together to create a new one. All in all, nothing is ever lost or new, everything in the present is only a transformation, a variation of what existed before. Both in the psychical, or physical worlds.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »
Huh? great old sex just like "in the beginning" can still happen with the same person you ve been with for years. But there are so many things involved to make the receipe work. Also, there are different types of sexual intercourses you can have with one person.

Yeah, sounds great.  

So...if I coddle to her every need and let her run roughshod over my life...I can appease her enough to make the recipe work and be rewarded with "different" kinds of dick dipping?  

I never thought of it that way.  Here I am ending a night of irresponsible boozery with friends by pre-sleeping my girl's tonsils when I could be working on the recipe that may earn me the right to one of the "different" types of intercourse.  

She's only eager to please when she has to be.  HTH
Y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »

Yeah, sounds great.  

So...if I coddle to her every need and let her run roughshod over my life...I can appease her enough to make the recipe work and be rewarded with "different" kinds of dick dipping?  

I never thought of it that way.  Here I am ending a night of irresponsible boozery with friends by pre-sleeping my girl's tonsils when I could be working on the recipe that may earn me the right to one of the "different" types of intercourse.  

She's only eager to please when she has to be.  HTH
Anyway in the end for the stability of the whole couple/family , if man needs his balls emptied, whatever everyone's mood is, woman has to do it, period. They re designed for it, if they dont do it they have a malfunction that needs to be corrected - if you re not the one responsible for not deserving it, because yeah, you still have to deserve it by doing what God wants you to do.  Sex has a reproductive but also stress relieving and hierarchical purpose.
Actually a man doenst have to fear his woman wont satisfy his needs but only when she s pregnant and post pregnancy for some weeks, or when she 's very sick. All the rest of the time she has to satisfy his needs. If he cant get her to do so, well, maybe he 's the one who has a problem.

Good luck to anyone who s fucked up/immature enough to believe he's going to find someone to have "great sex" with every single time he s going to fuck her for the rest of his life. Cause he's just looking for something that simply doesnt, cannot, exist.
What is more realistic to aim for tho, well, for some, is to find a woman you ll shape so she will satisfy your needs almost on command. But to obtain that, you too, have to be satisfying for her one way or another.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »
You are a mental midget with no real life experience. It also seems that you have bad influences. Good luck with your own system of belief, little boy.

4th attempt in this thread

are you a follower of Jesus Christ?
c

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »

Your delusional, a fool and a bad advocate for Christianity. Good comeback with the "little boy" stuff though. Very Christian of you, along with the "sucking off" part.  Seriously though you are a horrible advocate for Christianity and absolutely turn more people off of it then on to it.  You're awful.    

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »
No.  Keep her on the side for sex.  The person you want to build a life with is rarely the person who can give you the kind of nut you want.  Sad but true.  :-[

This is why the phrase FWB came into being.

Good shit Bay

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
Your delusional, a fool and a bad advocate for Christianity. Good comeback with the "little boy" stuff though. Very Christian of you, along with the "sucking off" part.  Seriously though you are a horrible advocate for Christianity and absolutely turn more people off of it then on to it.  You're awful.    
You re entitled to you opinion. Obviously you re one of these people who think christian believers arent/cant/musnt enjoy(ing) their sexual lives or should be nice to everyone at all costs fearing to be labelled as fake believers or pushing agendas. You re the one who has a distorted view of what real christian believers are. And obviously you ve never read the old and new testament.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
Anyway in the end for the stability of the whole couple/family , if man needs his balls emptied, whatever everyone's mood, woman has to do it, period. Sex has a reproductive but also stress relieving and hierarchical purpose.
Actually a man doenst have to fear his woman wont satisfy his needs but only when she s pregnant and post pregnancy for some weeks, or when she 's very sick. All the rest of the time she has to satisfy his needs. If he cant get her to do so, well, maybe he 's the one who has a problem.

Fair enough
Y

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
You re entitled to you opinion. Obviously you re one of these people who think christian believers arent enjoying their sexual lives or should be nice to everyone at all costs fearing to be labelled as fake believers or pushing agendas. You re the one who has a distorted view of what real christian believers are. And obviously you ve never read the old and new testament.

Why no anal?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 03:17:51 PM »
BBC I am a follower of Christ as is Uberman. I hope this satisfies your curiosity.  It doesn't change the fact that we are sinners and will be till we are dead.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
You re entitled to you opinion. Obviously you re one of these people who think christian believers arent/cant/musnt enjoy(ing) their sexual lives or should be nice to everyone at all costs fearing to be labelled as fake believers or pushing agendas. You re the one who has a distorted view of what real christian believers are. And obviously you ve never read the old and new testament.

5th attempt

are you a follower of Jesus Christ?
c

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
Thank you for that Dr. Ruth. I don't know but i don't trust taking sexual advice from a bible salesman.
some freaky shit went down in the Bible...
You think Solomon got bored with all those wives and concubines?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
BBC I am a follower of Christ as is Uberman. I hope this satisfies your curiosity.  It doesn't change the fact that we are sinners and will be till we are dead.

thank you but I was asking Uberman yet he seems to be unable to answer the question

c

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
You re entitled to you opinion. Obviously you re one of these people who think christian believers arent enjoying their sexual lives or should be nice to everyone at all costs fearing to be labelled as fake believers or pushing agendas. You re the one who has a distorted view of what real christian believers are.

First off, a true "Christian" wouldn't be so explicit about getting "sucked off dry fuck 4 times a week". Have more respect for your wife of 11 years.  You're boasting shows your arrogance and also your foolishness.  

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »
more like coming from someone who s been with the same woman for 11 years and gets sucked off dry /fuck 4 times a week with a woman he shaped himself to suit his needs.
Also when woman only has to stay at home caring about husband kids and house, she s a lot more hornier, less stressed, and more thanksful. Women arent meant to work full time or pursue "careers". The can work part time while young/ not pregnant /once kids are grown up tho.

In what part of this statement are you not boasting/ belittling your wife?  Are you overcompensating? Wait, you're right, I'm the "little man" and "mental midget" in this scenario

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
When I become a Christian can I brag to anonymous people online about how I get "sucked off dry fuck 4 times a week" ?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 03:26:50 PM »
In what part of this statement are you not boasting/ belittling your wife?  Are you overcompensating? Wait, you're right, I'm the "little man" and "mental midget" in this scenario
His wife is a little drone that does nothing but services him just as he is nothing more then a little drone carrying out mindless and minuscule tasks in a factory all day. His like amounts to nothing. No accomplishments. No goals.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2012, 03:29:32 PM »
First off, a true "Christian" wouldn't be so explicit about getting "sucked off dry fuck 4 times a week". Have more respect for your wife of 11 years.  You're boasting shows your arrogance and also your foolishness.  
I'm not boasting the least; sorry if it looked like i was boasting, but to me it's my normal everyday life. I' m not surprised tho that to many frustrated virgins or men who werent able to obtain it, that it might sound like it's impossible.
 I'm giving an example to young men on here who are convinced married men cant have what they want sexually while being married to a woman. Most of them come from dysfunctionnal families and fathers told them they left their mothers cause they wouldnt satisfy them sexually. Also my wife is anonymous and so am I, so nobody 's public image is teinted; look up at the definition of the word "anonymous" in a dictionnary you obviously need it, i would never talk about my sexual life to anyone out of the blue and especially in public. I also mentionned the fact that life is more than just sex, to be happy you need to fulfil yourself completely emotionally with your wife, at work, with friends, with kids, not just during sexual intercourses. I dont know where you got that christian people have to be miserable slobs submitted to frigid women. Actually life, and relationships are what you make of it. The best way to make something enjoyable of it for everyone is to follow God's words.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
When I was in my mid 30's I was banging a hot chic who was early 20's, and it was the best sex I have ever had.  She was mulatto with light blue eyes and sex appeal that would make you hard just looking at her.  Problem was, she was as dumb as a sack of hammers, and I was too embarrassed to introduce her to family members.   Only a few of my close friends knew I was dating her.    She was 22 and had already gotten pregnant three times by three different men, and had one miscarriage.  She never graduated high school, and to this day, she still lives at home with her parents because she can't afford to support herself and her two kids.  She's hot as fuck, but so dumb and unmotivated to do something more with here life, that a real relationship other than late night booty calls is not truly doable.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »
Mike it probably isn't the foundation of many good relationships but it makes a damn fine stepping stone don't you think

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2012, 03:34:04 PM »
His wife is a little drone that does nothing but services him just as he is nothing more then a little drone carrying out mindless and minuscule tasks in a factory all day. His like amounts to nothing. No accomplishments. No goals.
Haaa, young kids... Still thinking you re different, "special", "not a drone" heh... Bah, werent we all when we were unexperienced with real life?
Lemme guess, you re not "following" anything, "anyone", you re "self made" , "independant", a "free thinker" ? haha oh well. Sorry to break it to you, but you re in the same game as all of us, and you are submited to the same rules. Options arent unlimited.